The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 24
    Looks miles better in-game than that stupid generic:

He has Fernandes as Commentary name too but i can't set his Kit Name as B.Fernandes? Also means you lose his player profile pic as created players still only have a silhouette instead of showing their face!!!!! @EA_Roger
  • ponnyslakteriet
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don’t break a leg, break both.

quality human being right here. this is where i draw the line in the sand.
  • Moose Factory
    4569 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t break a leg, break both.

quality human being right here. this is where i draw the line in the sand.

@ponnyslakteriet apologies mate. I went too far with my words. Was having a bad day. I think we can all agree that this franchise leads to frustration when all of us just want to enjoy a game of football in an authentic way that mirrors the real life counterpart. Especially at the expense we're all paying. We all want the same thing. Pickering amongst ourselves only leads to petty name calling and doesn't solve anything. Peace and be well.

tumblr_inline_musmnrFgzm1rcqgzn.gif
  • WhinDG wrote: »
    Give face scan for new players in the Premier League like Bruno Fernandez, and to the youngsters like Greenwoord, Williams and others.

Yeah they cant even make use of their full league licenses either, the PL etc are full of top generic players and team licenses like Ajax are missing top scans too! Yrs i knlw Neres/Tagliafico werent at the scan session, but make customs for them instead of releasing 90% of an Ajax team!! Im going to start a Man Utd ML in PES, Fernandes, Greenwood, Garner etc all have scans!! Theyve even added updated ones for Rooney/Henderson even though they dont have the PL, Championship or Derby, Sheff Utd licenses :D Konami make use of the FIFpro license!!

Think about this guys, when Konami have got the UEFA license e.g. Super Cup, Champions League and Europa League again, that will be the end of EA Sports FIFA because in PES you can edit the license name and kit and players except stadium but at least it is more realistic especially the gameplay of PES.
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    https://footyheadlines.com/2020/02/serie-to-ban-unfriendly-sponsors.html

So this is an interesting one - typically with Italy the clubs have been too individual and there's been corruption etc but I wonder with the introduction of a league font and more unity throughout the whole league it'll make it easier for EA and Konami to get the licence. If that's the case then they'd both be able to have Juventus, or if EA buy the licence (will be hotly contested by Konami who've always had that licence) then they'll be able to scan the league and chuck in the stadiums.

They don't have exclusive rights to the French league as they share it with Konami, so that might be why we haven't had a league scan yet. The only 3 league scans we've had are the 3 leagues that are completely exclusive to EA, so interesting to keep an eye on this.
  • BarryBlackmore1977
    21 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 27
    The whole debate across pes/fifa in terms of the modding scene (specifically on console) will not alter until UEFA/Premier league/Bundesliga/La liga etc change their attitude.

At the end of the day EA can out muscle Konami hands down.

However, what fees are received, must surely be only a small fraction of those organisations commercial revenue?

Ultimately we all pay full price for our games and even, if we use modded content, those organisations/sponsors are still getting free advertising.

To avoid the current mess, which borders on a monopoly, consumers would have to lobby that a flat fee be paid by both EA and Konami.

Then may the best game win.

Highly unlikely.

• Howler19
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect

Howler19 wrote: »
    styles_fc wrote: »
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Never seen EA add in teams before to CM. Interesting should they add Inter Miami & Nashville. What happens to the MLS standings/fixtures in CM? Updated to 2020 or not?

They'll never add-in teams this late into a game.. It'll be a point of differentiation for Fifa 21. Would be awesome if they did, but they won't.
    LeftAlone wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    For the libertadores EA should add starheads for Santos, Flamengo, Boca, River Plate etc, instead of the teams they’ve already added.

How good is the libertadores going to be when the G. Barbosa is generico...?

The Brazilian clubs that are exclusive to Konami will not be added in the Libertadotes DLC.

I understand skepticism but in both these cases EA has confirmed these clubs will be in. Miami and Nashville are in a trailer for a Feb 12 release and Flamengo and Corinthians are still listed on EA's website as part of the Libertadores DLC. There's no need for guesses here because EA has confirmed these clubs are going to be in the game.

So it turns out I was wrong about this and Flamengo will be the only one of these four clubs in the game. Flagrant false advertising from EA. Shocking company.
  • Quiffed
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Miami and Nashville in? They have some real faces that could be uploaded? Still only played twice since October 😬
  • TeamExtreme17
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Miami and Nashville in? They have some real faces that could be uploaded? Still only played twice since October 😬

FUT only.
  • Quiffed
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quiffed wrote: »

FUT only.

Haha so incompetent
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited March 1
    Has anyone got any excuses on why EA can't update players who already have "Textures" ???

• TeamExtreme17
    edited March 3
    From SoFifa..

Top 30 Highest Rated Generic Players:

F. de Jong
    A. Gomez
    Arthur
    B. Fernandes
    Pizzi
    Ilicic
    Allan
    F. Acerbi
    K. Manolas
    Ronaldo Cabrais
    Josue Chiamulera
    Louri Beretta
    D. Djene
    Anderson Talisca
    N. Tagliafico
    A. Romagnoli
    Grimaldo
    E. Visca
    J. Cillessen
    S. Ruffier
    J. Sildero
    E. Schetino
    Ruben Dias
    Rosberto Dourado
    Juiano Mestres
    Raphaelito Anjos
    Nelson Semedo
    S. Bergwijn
    M. Acuna
    M. Odegaard

Top 30 Highest Potential Rated Generic Players:

S. Tonali
    Reinier
    Ansu Fati
    E. Camavinga
    E. Haaland
    Pedri
    D. Olmo
    A. Meret
    M. Ihattaren
    M. Greenwood
    P. De la Vega
    T. Almada
    Francisco Trincao
    A. Lunin
    W. Saliba
    J. David
    Eder Militao
    M. Boadu
    Cucurella
    N. Dominguez
    I. Konate
    I. Sarr
    A. Lafont
    E. Palacios
    N. Barella
    Romario Baro
    Renan Lodi
    Gabriel Martinelli
    S. Esposito
    B. Guimaraes
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • saturator
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2
    No Greenwood and Halaand in your list really ?
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    75 posts Park Captain

You listed some of the players that are actually fake/generic from brazil/uruguay
  • InterLiverpoolBayern
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park

You listed some of the players that are actually fake/generic from brazil/uruguay

From his post that is your problem??
  • TeamExtreme17
    saturator wrote: »

Both are in it...
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited March 2

Copy/Pasted from SoFifa.
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • saturator
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Both are in it...

Sorry, i haven't seen the second list. My bad
  • TeamExtreme17

Both are in it...

Sorry, i haven't seen the second list. My bad

Yeah sorry i removed players who are in both lists to cover a larger player pool.
  • Futbol22
    916 posts Semi-Pro
    Wonder if EA will make the effort to get Haland scanned for FIFA 21. Can’t really see any excuse not to scan him since he’s at BVB - a partnered club + he’s already become a global superstar.
  • ponnyslakteriet
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Wonder if EA will make the effort to get Haland scanned for FIFA 21. Can’t really see any excuse not to scan him since he’s at BVB - a partnered club + he’s already become a global superstar.

he will be in fifa 21. the only thing that could possibly act as a factor would be govermental restrictions enforced by the 'corona' virus. they have built several new scanning rigs, you don't invest that kind of money to not use it.

and if you look at the sheer amount of starheads added this cycle alone and compare to last years cycle there has been a significant increase. and this cycle is still a few months away from being over.
  • GlennMufc
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    When is this DLC available for downloading Today

Better be 70 plus NEW srarheads !
  • Vincne1
    73 posts Park Captain
    “Can I play as Boca Juniors and River Plate?

Boca Juniors and River Plate will be playable teams with authentic kits, crests, and player names within the CONMEBOL Libertadores Kick Off and standalone Tournament Modes. In Career Mode, regular Kick Off, and FUT, we will have authentic players from those teams but generic crests and team names.“

So does this mean there will be Starheads in these teams?
  • Howler19
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    “Can I play as Boca Juniors and River Plate?

Boca Juniors and River Plate will be playable teams with authentic kits, crests, and player names within the CONMEBOL Libertadores Kick Off and standalone Tournament Modes. In Career Mode, regular Kick Off, and FUT, we will have authentic players from those teams but generic crests and team names.“

So does this mean there will be Starheads in these teams?

No, they won't have scanning sessions with PES partners. The only starheads in those two clubs will be those that were already there. Authentic players only means that the names of the players are real.
  • diegoLacamara
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 3
    Rumours are that today Creation Centre is coming back with the new update. No idea if this is real or not.
  • henryclay1844
    959 posts Professional
    Rumours are that today Creation Centre is coming back with the new update. No idea if this is real or not.

This is highly doubful. It has been in the database the whole generation. People were posting screens shots of a file for it similar to the "league" files that filter badges for Greece and Ukraine and Croatia in FUT. So even thought of course those teams are in one category Rest of World, in FUT they are in separate files.

But I would love to see it, it was my funnest time with the game last generation. I was trying to create players for International last night and I decided the player creation feature is still terrible right now. My Paulo Guerrero wasn't too good.
  • diegoLacamara
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 3
    Well, not a rumour anymore, its in the official site. But I'm not exactly sure if it's the same old CC

https://www.ea.com/es-es/games/fifa/fifa-20/creators-hub
  • Vincne1
    73 posts Park Captain
    No, they won't have scanning sessions with PES partners. The only starheads in those two clubs will be those that were already there. Authentic players only means that the names of the players are real.[/quote]

I see. Hope the 76 starheads mentioned there are not those that we already got in the past.
  • henryclay1844
    959 posts Professional
    Well, not a rumour anymore, its in the official site. But I'm not exactly sure if it's the same old CC

https://www.ea.com/es-es/games/fifa/fifa-20/creators-hub

I will never be happier to be wrong in my life if it doesn't stink.