The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• ClioRS
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Thanks EA for the latest face updates, it would have been nice to also see other faces including David Neres, Ansu Fati, Kalinic (Rome), Bruno Fernandes (Sporting Lisbon) Odegaard (Real Sociedad) Maupay (Brighton) Julian Weigl (BorussiaD./ Benfica) we hope for the next updates
  • vk45
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shggag wrote: »
    vk45 wrote: »
    Hey guys any advice on which team to pick for career mode now? Maximum bumber of starheads, maximum number of faces in teams I'll be playing against, maximum amount of real stadiums in the league?

Bundesliga, I would go for düsseldorf - if I can start one- and you can start bringing German starheads form other leagues and lower divisions in Germany

Doesn't BL only have like 10 faces per team though? As opposed to EPL where it's much more faces in every team?
  • LordByron
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So, when are they going to release the update on consoles? You know... Can't handle the thrill... :P it can be the first CM after 1 year.
  • Shggag
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Shggag wrote: »
    Hey guys any advice on which team to pick for career mode now? Maximum bumber of starheads, maximum number of faces in teams I'll be playing against, maximum amount of real stadiums in the league?

Bundesliga, I would go for düsseldorf - if I can start one- and you can start bringing German starheads form other leagues and lower divisions in Germany

Doesn't BL only have like 10 faces per team though? As opposed to EPL where it's much more faces in every team?

You're right but EPL is very boring by now Bundesliga is really fresh with the stadiums and scans
  • Waiting and waiting ........
  • PabloEscobar
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Håland 😍😳🤩 is Bundesliga a 1 time scan like la Liga 🤔
  • ponnyslakteriet
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 18
    Desktop_Screenshot_2020.01.19_-_02.20.10-horz.png

FIFA_20_Screenshot_2020.01.19_-_02.16.41-horz.png
    Post edited by ponnyslakteriet on
  • TeamExtreme17
    2673 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 18
    Håland 😍😳🤩 is Bundesliga a 1 time scan like la Liga 🤔

Talents like this should be given custom faces whether their league or team is scanned or not..

As much as i want Greenwood my absolute MUSTS are Håland, Bruno Fernandes & Frenkie De Jong @EA_Roger
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • InterLiverpoolBayern
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 19
    Any chance to see any new serie a custom faces to new update?? (expect roma players)
  • Futbol22
    890 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 19
    EA really needs to increase the number of Bundesliga starheads in Fifa 21. Players like Konate and Laimer need starheads. Super annoying Weigl didn’t get a starhead and now he’s left BVB. Hopefully he still gets one.

Can also see Håland becoming a FIFA ambassador if he does well now that he’s at BVB so it’s likely he’ll get a starhead for 21.

Also, La Liga definitely needs more scanning sessions as there’s players like Emerson, Militao, Ocampos, Diego Carlos etc. that need starheads. Another year of backdated scans won’t suffice.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Ligue 1 treatment? Happening or not happening?
  • pipopazzo33
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    EA really needs to increase the number of Bundesliga starheads in Fifa 21. Players like Konate and Laimer need starheads. Super annoying Weigl didn’t get a starhead and now he’s left BVB. Hopefully he still gets one.

Can also see Håland becoming a FIFA ambassador if he does well now that he’s at BVB so it’s likely he’ll get a starhead for 21.

Also, La Liga definitely needs more scanning sessions as there’s players like Emerson, Militao, Ocampos, Diego Carlos etc. that need starheads. Another year of backdated scans won’t suffice.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Ligue 1 treatment? Happening or not happening?

Its happening 85 percent. Only question is how many players per team and how many they hold back for FIFA 22
  • k_nine94
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 20
    So, the update release tomorrow I guess 🤔
  • mickjacobjr
    1214 posts Professional
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Goodbye Kodja, another good and new starhead

He should be in free players are Ivory Coast still in game
  • BlackMortem868
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What time should we expect an update today?
  • They haven't even updated the faces yet on PC 🤣🤣
  • Next week new Datapack for PES2020 ?
  • Quiffed
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Goodbye Kodja, another good and new starhead

He should be in free players are Ivory Coast still in game

He isn’t consistently in national squad is he?
  • Today no Update for consoles ?
  • TeamExtreme17
    Why can't EA use all these great star heads modders are making for them??? @EA_Roger
  • Why can't EA use all these great star heads modders are making for them??? @EA_Roger
    Because then they have to pay them, and EA keep the money to improve the server *sarcasm*
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How much longer will we have to wait for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ update??
  • BlackMortem868
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HTAFC wrote: »
    How much longer will we have to wait for this **** update??

Man I'm pissed 😒
  • G9020wk
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not coming to Console lol, as they fixed the problem. On 20th and then we will have wait for squad update.
  • G9020wk
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 22
    G9020wk wrote: »
    Not coming to Console lol, as they fixed the problem. On 20th and then we will have wait for squad update.
    HTAFC wrote: »
    How much longer will we have to wait for this **** update??

Man I'm pissed 😒
    I also stopped playing as I play career mode and it’s requires a restart everytime. Last year i buy this early l. Will stick with Pes 2020 for now and Call of Duty MW. Sorry Ea you lost me this year i have olayed a career mode past first season. I don’t feel playing this donkey💩💩💩 anymore. @EA YOU LOST ALL MY RESPECT AND SUPPORT.
    Pes not brilliant. they update the save games to. I’m really not happy about this anymore. Iwmgine playing a game since 98 Version and this is how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they treat the client. Wow
  • Update is available now
  • D. Nice
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's actually ridiculous that €A make us wait a week or longer for a simple patch. This whole thing about console players having to wait at least a week for a patch because it needs to be approved by Microsoft and Sony is just utter bullshitt. I play a few other AAA games and all of them drop the patches on the same day for all platforms. The only difference sometimes is that PC might get it 1 or 2 hours earlier, but not a day earlier and also not a week earlier. FIFA is literally the only game I know that does this. And I would like to know the reason behind it.
  • TeamExtreme17
    k_nine94 wrote: »
    Why can't EA use all these great star heads modders are making for them??? @EA_Roger
    Because then they have to pay them, and EA keep the money to improve the server *sarcasm*

They were offered them for FREE!!
  • pipopazzo33
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Infiz wrote: »
    Update is available now

Is the squad update available yet?