The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Kasa
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SPMendes10 wrote: »
    For those of you who hate seeing unrealistic transfers in your CM, I found a a bit of a fix.
    If outside of CM you transfer each player you don’t want transferred to free agent and then transfer them back to their team, they will not transfer in CM for at least 4 transfer windows.
    It’s a little time consuming, it took me about 30 minutes to go through all the top teams and do this for players who are unlikely to move (Mane, Rashford, etc) but my CM transfers are much more realistic now. So for being off topic, but seemed like a good loophole to share.
    Thank you for the info! Never would have thought this myself. Correct me if I'm wrong as this is what I understand from your post :
    1. Before starting a CM, transfer the players to free agent in Edit Teams (if I remember correctly).
    2. After doing that, transfer the players back to their respective teams.
    3. Start New CM (Manager Career) and select Initial Squad (if I remember correctly).
    Did I get that correct? Thank you in advance.

Everything is right except you need to use Current Squad when starting the new CM.

Does this also mean players who normally retire (Ibrrahimovic, iniesta) after 1 season, can be used a bit longer in career mode? This would be great
  • Kasa
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is there a new squad update? It says when I start a new career mode. Anyone knows what changes there are? I’m afraid it will ruin my edited teams
  • Kenneth8500
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes new squad update are from 11/12/19
    Kasa wrote: »
    Is there a new squad update? It says when I start a new career mode. Anyone knows what changes there are? I’m afraid it will ruin my edited teams

• shrubb77
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    For those of you who hate seeing unrealistic transfers in your CM, I found a a bit of a fix.
    If outside of CM you transfer each player you don’t want transferred to free agent and then transfer them back to their team, they will not transfer in CM for at least 4 transfer windows.
    It’s a little time consuming, it took me about 30 minutes to go through all the top teams and do this for players who are unlikely to move (Mane, Rashford, etc) but my CM transfers are much more realistic now. So for being off topic, but seemed like a good loophole to share.
    Thank you for the info! Never would have thought this myself. Correct me if I'm wrong as this is what I understand from your post :
    1. Before starting a CM, transfer the players to free agent in Edit Teams (if I remember correctly).
    3. Start New CM (Manager Career) and select Initial Squad (if I remember correctly).

You got it, I have done this in the past playing as Liverpool , Aguero would be sold to Real Madrid in the first window so I tried this and it worled
  • shrubb77
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    shrubb77 wrote: »

You got it, I have done this in the past playing as Liverpool , Aguero would be sold to Real Madrid in the first window so I tried this and it worled

I
  • TeamExtreme17
    2635 posts Fans' Favourite
    shrubb77 wrote: »

Have you tried signing Aguero now though? Wont it say he has just joined the club?
  • Shggag
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is it just me or its hard to do RTG CM with Spanish teams due to lack of faces of young Spanish players
  • LordByron
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Marco1993 wrote: »
    Any news about psg starheads?
    Magari Marco...
    I wish Marco...
  • LordByron
    Lads just a question about the CM, Is Carrasco available in the CM. I explain better: is it possible to buy him?
    Sorry for the Off topic.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    LordByron wrote: »
    Lads just a question about the CM, Is Carrasco available in the CM. I explain better: is it possible to buy him?
    Sorry for the Off topic.

Not a single comment from the last 10 pages is on topic so dont mind.
    Cant help you, Ive never played CM.
  • Shggag
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sorry for the Off topic.

Yes I bought him in one of my career modes
  • Daviddt86
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So Mallorca is partner with Pes
  • Daviddt86 wrote: »
    So Mallorca is partner with Pes

Mallorca Players have Been scanned by pes
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited December 2019
    SURELY we will get a Håland custom in the next Title Update? I think it would be great if every time they release scanned Star Heads we get a couple of customs to go with them like Bruno Fernandes, De Jong etc..

P.S. EA should also look at talents that will be on the move soon like Olmo, Tonali etc. as you would think they will promote their new flashy coloured card when they move, so it would look more authentic if they werent generic..
  • tommy_p_5
    490 posts Sunday League Hero
    As expected, Joe Ledley has had his face and magnificent beard removed when added to the game, bravo again EA.
  • LordByron
    Today I had 3 games with Roma on Online Season mode. I have been staggered, the last stairheads are just amazing. The last game I played it was England Vs Roma, during the replay it looked like reality.
    Florenzi is just amazing lads... I really appreciated what Ea has done with AS Roma.
    Finally I can use some young Italian lads for my CM :D

Hope they drop PSG 's starheads before the Xmas.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Today I had 3 games with Roma on Online Season mode. I have been staggered, the last stairheads are just amazing. The last game I played it was England Vs Roma, during the replay it looked like reality.
    Florenzi is just amazing lads... I really appreciated what Ea has done with AS Roma.
    Finally I can use some young Italian lads for my CM :D

Hope they drop PSG 's starheads before the Xmas.

England vs Roma? I hate unrealistic things, hence staying away from UT, lol.. But yeah the Roma scans are cool, even better with an updated Smalling..
  • LuisGarcia
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    Howler19 wrote: »
    I just got my hands on an exclusive screenshot from FIFA 21 with new Xbox Series X graphics!
    fifa21.jpg

Wow fernando torres looks spot on!
  • Bonkertons
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    D. Nice wrote: »
    A pity that Perr Schuurs from Ajax didn't get a starhead. Great talent and pretty sick in game for me actually. Hope they'll add him if he was really present at the scanning session.

This would be great. As an Ajax fan I’m hoping for Tagliafico, Martinez, Neres, and a few others as well. Still can’t believe de Jong doesn’t have one yet either.

• When is the promoted manager faces and Mourinho coming in? It's taking ages, are they out on the pc already?
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    If you don't add Nuno Santo's glorious beard into the game on Tuesday - I will kick off. @EA_Roger
  • Update the managers' faces already, EA!
  • TeamExtreme17
    STILL no Solskjær :(
  • Kenneth8500
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    And still no King Mason goal poacher Greeeeeeeeenwoood,

• mickjacobjr
    1213 posts Professional
    Any one expect and faces in patch tomm
  • ManzGOTIT
    2335 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019

Forget Ole, they still haven’t even added Nuno yet :lol:

Wolves will get relegated by the time they decide to put him in
  • ManzGOTIT
    2335 posts Fans' Favourite
    Someone mentioned Kalvin Phillips in the past on this thread about having a good face despite being generic. I signed him on my career because I rate the guy in real life and to add to my depth for dead rubber games for Liverpool

And I have to say, his in game generic is one of the best I’ve ever seen. I recommend you all take a look

He’s a Leeds player if you don’t know and want to see
  • Bonkertons
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You think EA will ever give us birthdates for prospects? I hate when one of my objectives is train x amount of prospects to +10 rating and play them in 15 matches - then the best kid I sign is 15 years old. I spend almost a whole season training him up but he never turns 16 so I can't sign him, and since his birthday isn't listed I have no idea when I'll be able to.

It's fine if I can't sign him, but at least let me know when he turns so I don't waste all this time and energy building him up for an objective I can't complete.