The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great news to see CONMEBOL Libertadores coming to FIFA 20, hopefully this will give EA the access to use proper kits and logos in Argentina, and the real names of players in Brazil where they currently can't (At least for the teams that qualify for Libertadores in 2020).

Makes much more sense about the recent face scans for South American teams now, looks like this Tuesday's update might not quite be the last face update just yet!
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have a suspicious feeling that we've not seen the last set of face scan updates 🤔

Might keep with it until the release of libertadores in March.
    That would be super cool if it is indeed true! That gives us plenty of things to look forward to until March! Please make it true EA!
  • jul1anr1k
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Inter Milan players (Lautaro, Skriniar, etc.) are customs, correct?
  • jul1anr1k wrote: »

Yes, of course
  • Tom0307
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm surprised that Boca and River Plate etc are included in the Copa Libertadores licence given Juventus has nothing to do with the Champions League licence clearly. PES have a partner deal with all 3 but Juve don't appear in FIFA whereas Boca and River will according to their website.
  • JakeRoden
    66 posts Park Captain
    btw, with mou replacing poch at spurs chances of fernandes coming to the pl as early as january went up a fair bit i'd say. considering eriksen wants out (contract running out) and the fact mou has a very good relationship with mendes who represents bruno fernandes.

As a Man United fan, We didn’t land a single Mendes player so don’t hold out for that.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Boca and River Plate etc are included in the Copa Libertadores licence given Juventus has nothing to do with the Champions League licence clearly. PES have a partner deal with all 3 but Juve don't appear in FIFA whereas Boca and River will according to their website.

Are Boca and River EXCLUSIVE partner ?
    Juve is.
  • Tboon
    2850 posts National Call-Up
    shrubb77 wrote: »
    De Jong had a decent season at Ajax last year and has done nothing on the international stage and Barca are no better with him in the team. Wow what a player

Decent? You mean brilliant?
  • Moose Factory
    4248 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »

Are Boca and River EXCLUSIVE partner ?
    Juve is.

Yes they're exclusive. That is why the branding, names, kits, etc in FIFA 20 are generic (Buenos Aires & Núñez).
  • ponnyslakteriet
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    JakeRoden wrote: »
    btw, with mou replacing poch at spurs chances of fernandes coming to the pl as early as january went up a fair bit i'd say. considering eriksen wants out (contract running out) and the fact mou has a very good relationship with mendes who represents bruno fernandes.

As a Man United fan, We didn’t land a single Mendes player so don’t hold out for that.

which ones did you go after? i can't remember a single one during mou's tenure at man u?
  • JakeRoden
    66 posts Park Captain
    JakeRoden wrote: »

which ones did you go after? i can't remember a single one during mou's tenure at man u?

We were linked with loads but James Rodrigues, Andre Gomes, Ruben Neves, Renato Sanches, Ruben Dias the only ones I can think of, we got linked to them but nothing ever materialised, it could be an issue with Mendes & United though rather than him & Mourinho. I hope we go for Bruno, but think he will end up at Spurs or Liverpool.

• Great news to see CONMEBOL Libertadores coming to FIFA 20, hopefully this will give EA the access to use proper kits and logos in Argentina, and the real names of players in Brazil where they currently can't (At least for the teams that qualify for Libertadores in 2020).

Makes much more sense about the recent face scans for South American teams now, looks like this Tuesday's update might not quite be the last face update just yet!

A Millonarios-scan without Farinez was pretty stupid. I bet FIFA will **** this up to...

• The new update Will be available tomorrow?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2616 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks for everything @EA_Andy we know you did your hardest to pass on as much to the devs as you could. All the best in the future..

Welcome @EA_Roger
  • TeamExtreme17
    Marco1993 wrote: »
    jul1anr1k wrote: »

Yes, of course

So they can add customs for Pepe, Lautaro & Skriniar but not De Jong or Bruno Fernandes..

I know i know, it takes soooo long to make 1 custom face...
  • Kasa
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have a suspicious feeling that we've not seen the last set of face scan updates 🤔

Might keep with it until the release of libertadores in March.
    That would be super cool if it is indeed true! That gives us plenty of things to look forward to until March! Please make it true EA!

Of course great they keep updating but on other hand to use them every time you need to start a new career mode, maybe good idea to first produce it so you can use a patch in the career mode your currently playing with?
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited November 2019
    Jesse Lingard STILL has an LOD bug @EA_Roger which basically makes him look generic, it was an issue in Fifa 19 and fixed when they added his new Star Head in the November update, but has found its way back in to Fifa 20, can you please RE-fix it...
  • Vincne1
    64 posts Park Captain
    Jesse Lingard STILL has an LOD bug @EA_Roger which basically makes him look generic, it was an issue in Fifa 19 and fixed when they added his new Star Head in the November update, but has found its way back in to Fifa 20, can you please RE-fix it...

Maiy I know what is this LOD bug? I don’t see any issue with Lingard? I’m on Xbox 1 btw
  • TeamExtreme17
    Vincne1 wrote: »

Maiy I know what is this LOD bug? I don’t see any issue with Lingard? I’m on Xbox 1 btw

Look at his starhead during gameplay, he has no hair! Looks bald/generic! A lot of players had this last year, Lingard's was fixed but now it's back..
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    Kasa wrote: »
    Of course great they keep updating but on other hand to use them every time you need to start a new career mode, maybe good idea to first produce it so you can use a patch in the career mode your currently playing with?
    Ah, yes. So excited about face updates that I forgot about the problem with CM saves. Imagine the horror of waiting until March. By the time we start CM, Fifa 21 comes out. Ha!
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Step in the right direction.

There’s a new EA account on twitter called @EAFIFADirect. In addition to this thread, spam that account guys if u can regarding starheads.

All the comments on their first tweet is about “servers”, and FUT. Let’s try to give more attention to starheads

Ahh yes a new Twitter handle to ignore us on, definitely the right step, watch as they reply to no one and just post pitch notes for a few months then fade away...
  • Vincne1
    64 posts Park Captain
    Is the update out available for console already? Saw some comments in YouTube saying that it’s out already.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Is the update out available for console already? Saw some comments in YouTube saying that it’s out already.

I checked 30mins again and it wasnt, Squad Update will be next week anyway.
  • mickjacobjr
    1212 posts Professional

The squad update is out already on Sofifa since Tuesday
  • Kaiduss
    795 posts Semi-Pro

The squad update is out already on Sofifa since Tuesday

On PC. It will be out on consoles next week at best. Same happened with that Roma + Ajax update.
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    edited November 2019
    Ahh yes a new Twitter handle to ignore us on, definitely the right step, watch as they reply to no one and just post pitch notes for a few months then fade away...
    EAFIFADirect twitter; our principle "We'll Never Leave You In The Dark....."
  • shrubb77
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why don't they get these updates cleared by Microsoft and Sony and then announce and release the updates all at the same time,?