The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• AyoZuokumor
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    saturator wrote: »

So do the teams get updated too or are they just going to leave them until fifa 21 also what abt the numerous stadiums fifa has had from South America I’m thinking la bombonera, monumental and all the World Cup stadiums do we get those back?
    Lastly can we expect custom faces
  • Skorpio_King
    5558 posts Big Money Move
  • FifaVN wrote: »
    FifaVN wrote: »
    It is ridiculous for those who complain about start again their CM. You guys begging for update faces more frequently and now EA is doing that. It is a choice to start CM again or not. So you guys want to start again with new faces or playong your ongoing one with no new faces for the whole year? Sometimes i just dont understand what ppl thinking.

I don't understand how you think either. People are complaining coz there shouldn't be start CM again period. There shouldn't be any choice. EA should let the updates playable in the existing CM but for some insane reason they won't let it. It doesn't make any sense. I applaud to those who still want these updates knowing that they have to either wait or start CM again. By the way, people will not go berserk in the first place if EA release all faces upon its release. Stop pointing to the community and start poking at EA will ya.

If you understand modding senses or even know how the CM save works, you will understand why CM cant auto enable new faces. It would cause crash and unstable to your save. Im sure EA want to include many faces as possible in the Initial release, but if you look at previous fifa, you want to wait for next year to have new faces again? Im not defending EA or anything, it hate this company so much, but i dont have other choices to play soccer game. But they adding new faces for high potential is a good improvement. I dont understand why you guys complaint about start your CM again, it always a choice to continue playing with your current faces, or start new CM with new faces.

This isn't a problem for Madden 20 FYI. New faces are added via Title Update & available on existing Franchise Modes. No need to restart anything.
  • Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    So does this mean more faces ?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kvnji wrote: »
    Could someone on PC check Barella? Would be amazing if he was one of the last 3.

But I agree. Barella is exactly the kind of player, that should be a priority for EA to have scanned. And he has been for years IMO. Finally they have got Skriniar right, and a number of Roma players too. But there are some great +80 OVR and +84 POT - players in Serie A, who are generic, and that is a shame.

yeah exactly!

F. de Jong, Arthur, Bruno Fernandes, Allan, K. Manolas, A. Gómez, J. Iličić, Pizzi, Borja Iglesias, D. Djené, Anderson Talisca, N. Tagliafico, A. Romagnoli, Grimaldo, E. Višća, Danilo Pereira, J. Cillessen, F. Acerbi, S. Ruffier, M. Akanji, Nélson Semedo, S. Bergwijn, M. Acuña, M. Ødegaard, Rafa, M. Politano, T. Strakosha, Suso, J. Roussillon, B. Lecomte, Mário Fernandes, L. de Jong, B. Dost.

These players are the best players within FIFA without a Star Head. There are even more great player with high potential who deserve a face. I understand that they don't have all the licences, but they can at least make some customs (which they can do). Especially the top 10 of the list I stated above.

Not even talking about the partnered club: These teams need full scans or customs for atleast the first '23'!

These are the types of names who EA should be giving custom faces too!! 5 every Title Update isnt hard...
  • vk45
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's absolutely ridiculous how total no names from EPL, Colombia, Argentina, Germany get scans but UCL and Euro 2020 players like M. Guilherme, Dzhikiya, Miranchuk bros, Krychowiak, Barinov, Dzyuba, Driussi, Rakitskiy, Golovin, Ozdoev, M. Fernandes, Corluka, Chalov, Akhmetov, Barrios etc can't even get ONE custom among them all
  • Skorpio_King
    5558 posts Big Money Move

And you know that already, can i borrow your crystal ball?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite

And you know that already, can i borrow your crystal ball?

What's your address? And surely they'd of mentioned it..

P.S. If they can add an offline tournament for Conmebol Liberdatores then can do the same for Europa League too..
  • ponnyslakteriet
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could someone on PC check Barella? Would be amazing if he was one of the last 3.

But I agree. Barella is exactly the kind of player, that should be a priority for EA to have scanned. And he has been for years IMO. Finally they have got Skriniar right, and a number of Roma players too. But there are some great +80 OVR and +84 POT - players in Serie A, who are generic, and that is a shame.

yeah exactly!

F. de Jong, Arthur, Bruno Fernandes, Allan, K. Manolas, A. Gómez, J. Iličić, Pizzi, Borja Iglesias, D. Djené, Anderson Talisca, N. Tagliafico, A. Romagnoli, Grimaldo, E. Višća, Danilo Pereira, J. Cillessen, F. Acerbi, S. Ruffier, M. Akanji, Nélson Semedo, S. Bergwijn, M. Acuña, M. Ødegaard, Rafa, M. Politano, T. Strakosha, Suso, J. Roussillon, B. Lecomte, Mário Fernandes, L. de Jong, B. Dost.

These players are the best players within FIFA without a Star Head. There are even more great player with high potential who deserve a face. I understand that they don't have all the licences, but they can at least make some customs (which they can do). Especially the top 10 of the list I stated above.

Not even talking about the partnered club: These teams need full scans or customs for atleast the first '23'!

These are the types of names who EA should be giving custom faces too!! 5 every Title Update isnt hard...

5 every title update? It takes around a week to make one good high quality custom, even more if you have to create hair model textures (that's what takes time) that's why a player like pepe for instance wouldn't take that long to make, but say a player like mbabu is a nightmare.

they are also constantly forced to work around frostbite which is an absolute trash engine that makes it even harder to streamline things.

don't get me wrong, i hate EA and everything they stand for, but i also understand that there are some things you can put on the FIFA team, and that there are others where you really can't. and in terms of making custom faces for instance that's definetly one of them.

also to the git that claimed frenkie isn't a 3D scan in pes 2020, yeah he is. and so is arthur melo.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited November 2019

yeah exactly!

5 every title update? It takes around a week to make one good high quality custom, even more if you have to create hair model textures (that's what takes time) that's why a player like pepe for instance wouldn't take that long to make, but say a player like mbabu is a nightmare.

they are also constantly forced to work around frostbite which is an absolute trash engine that makes it even harder to streamline things.

don't get me wrong, i hate EA and everything they stand for, but i also understand that there are some things you can put on the FIFA team, and that there are others where you really can't. and in terms of making custom faces for instance that's definetly one of them.

also to the git that claimed frenkie isn't a 3D scan in pes 2020, yeah he is. and so is arthur melo.

The git right here.

If you value Arthur and Frenkie to the same level of quality then I stop talking right here. One looks like a real human being in front of you, other one is clearly not that good.
    One was at Barcelona the whole 2018 2019 season, the other one arrived late in the summer.
    One received the staramba 3d treatment without a doubt (as being part of PES exclusive partner club), the other one hasnt, or its an old Staramba scan at Ajax or something but clearly not as good as recent Barcelona ones.

I let you guess who's who.

The git.
    Post edited by Jeyj38 on
  • shrubb77
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

yeah exactly!

The git right here.

If you value Arthur and Frenkie to the same level of quality then I stop talking right here. One looks like a real human being in front of you, other one is clearly not that good.
    One was at Barcelona the whole 2018 2019 season, the other one arrived late in the summer.
    One received the staramba 3d treatment without a doubt (as being part of PES exclusive partner club), the other one hasnt, or its an old Staramba scan at Ajax or something but clearly not as good as recent Barcelona ones.

The git.

De Jong is overrated anyway, Wijnaldum is Holland's best cm and Barca haven't exactly been great this season
  • shrubb77
    styles_fc wrote: »
    Strange update...
    Very strange Villa and Norwich short 6/7 scans and the Villa players missing have been seen in scanning video

^ this also makes it seem likely that we'll get another update before x-mas. what's weird is how few liverpool players were updated aswell this year, given they are a partner now.

Because they visit clubs in the spring for scans and the deal with Liverpool was finalised in July I think, meaning next season most of the squad should be updated
  • ponnyslakteriet
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    btw, with mou replacing poch at spurs chances of fernandes coming to the pl as early as january went up a fair bit i'd say. considering eriksen wants out (contract running out) and the fact mou has a very good relationship with mendes who represents bruno fernandes.

• BlackMortem868
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have a suspicious feeling that we've not seen the last set of face scan updates 🤔

Might keep with it until the release of libertadores in March.
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    LordBob wrote: »
    If you want to move to model where you release starheads more frequently... for the love of god, read the communities feedback - People are waiting 2-3 months even after the games release for them to even START a career mode simply because once starheads are updated... they do not appear in the existing career mode save and it forces people to start a new one.
    Either fix this ability or simply have all the starheads ready by the end of September or at the very least... end of October. (I appreciate there's complexions in the latter ... but still)

People have posted about this over hundreds of times on this forum and across social media.
    @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

@EA_GZaro @EA_Roger
    Alright new lads. (in reference to EA_Andy resigning...) I'm quoting the same post I did a while ago because its still relevant and... being the new boys on the block, I'm sure you'd appreciate it.
    Take this in and the community will mostly stop complaining about the delay of starting career mode... a big plus, really! you can trickle out your starheads to your hearts content after this... although lets be honest, aiming to get the majority of updates in by the end of October would totally be amazing too..
  • Kasa
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It is ridiculous for those who complain about start again their CM. You guys begging for update faces more frequently and now EA is doing that. It is a choice to start CM again or not. So you guys want to start again with new faces or playong your ongoing one with no new faces for the whole year? Sometimes i just dont understand what ppl thinking.

I don't understand how you think either. People are complaining coz there shouldn't be start CM again period. There shouldn't be any choice. EA should let the updates playable in the existing CM but for some insane reason they won't let it. It doesn't make any sense. I applaud to those who still want these updates knowing that they have to either wait or start CM again. By the way, people will not go berserk in the first place if EA release all faces upon its release. Stop pointing to the community and start poking at EA will ya.

If you understand modding senses or even know how the CM save works, you will understand why CM cant auto enable new faces. It would cause crash and unstable to your save. Im sure EA want to include many faces as possible in the Initial release, but if you look at previous fifa, you want to wait for next year to have new faces again? Im not defending EA or anything, it hate this company so much, but i dont have other choices to play soccer game. But they adding new faces for high potential is a good improvement. I dont understand why you guys complaint about start your CM again, it always a choice to continue playing with your current faces, or start new CM with new faces.

Sorry but you’re wrong in pes/nba 2k/madden the faces are updated in the cm you play, just pure laziness from ea
  • shrubb77
    edited November 2019
    shrubb77 wrote: »

yeah exactly!

The git right here.

The git.

De Jong is overrated anyway, Wijnaldum is Holland's best cm and Barca haven't exactly been great this season

De Jong overrated? My eyes hurt.

He hasn't achieved anything of substance yet, he hasn't been brilliant over the course of many seasons, the way people go on about him it's like he is Gerrard
  • shrubb77 wrote: »

yeah exactly!

The git right here.

The git.

die vent is niet goed hoor.
  • xxLFCBxx
    57 posts Park Captain

yeah exactly!

The git right here.

The git.

He hasn't achieved anything of substance yet, he hasn't been brilliant over the course of many seasons, the way people go on about him it's like he is Gerrard

Wijnaldum... better than De Jong? Wijnaldum isn't even an every week starter at Liverpool... stop it.. Get off your hattrick hype train. Also like he's Gerrard? There are so many midfielders during Gerrard's career that were better than Gerrard. He's just overhyped because he's a club hero.

just stop hating on Wijnaldum or De Jong, both have abilities which makes them great for each team, Wijnaldum is for Liverpool system extreme important because his workrate and De Jong passing and vision is perfect for Barca/Ajax system, both would probably not work for the other team
  • shrubb77

yeah exactly!

The git right here.

The git.

Wijnaldum... better than De Jong? Wijnaldum isn't even an every week starter at Liverpool... stop it.. Get off your hattrick hype train. Also like he's Gerrard? There are so many midfielders during Gerrard's career that were better than Gerrard. He's just overhyped because he's a club hero.

Wrong and wrong, Wijnaldum has been consistent for 2 and a half years now, he starts most big games for Liverpool as for Gerrard who was better?
  • shrubb77
    De Jong had a decent season at Ajax last year and has done nothing on the international stage and Barca are no better with him in the team. Wow what a player
  • LuisGarcia
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can someone change this threads name in who is better , de jong or wijnaldum
  • LuisGarcia
    379 posts Sunday League Hero

yeah exactly!

The git right here.

The git.

Wrong and wrong, Wijnaldum has been consistent for 2 and a half years now, he starts most big games for Liverpool as for Gerrard who was better?

I believe snollebolleke is better. He is a great fit for Best city
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    Why aren’t we talking about the possibility of more faces added this year?

Wrong thread, this is the Wijnaldum Vs De Jong thread I presume

Who do you support Bobby?
  • shrubb77
    lol, yes let's get back to the point of this thread, I would like to think we have at least one more pack of faces to round off the promoted sides, Mings new look etc.. Maybe PSG and Atletico and maybe some managers, Moutinho should be easy enough as he was in FIFA 19, but we are missing a few Premier League managers faces, such as Rodgers and Solskjaer, (forgive if I spelled his name wrong)