The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• GlennMufc wrote: »
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    Did we figure the other faces out yet?

Think there are one or two left. Looks likely to be **** youth players from the promoted teams 60plus rated usual crap.

Can’t stress this enough. EA’s been adding these 60plus starheads for 5 years and they are useless.

Better off making customs for higher rated players.

Also, why not add the promoted teams from the Bundesliga and La Liga? At least they’d be interesting.
  • Puman5
    15 posts Ball Boy
    GlennMufc wrote: »

Think there are one or two left. Looks likely to be **** youth players from the promoted teams 60plus rated usual crap.

No lodi
    No zaracho
    No dagba
    No parades

Wouldn't happen to be Callum o hare would it. On loan at Coventry? Didn't leave until near the end of the loan window
  • Well.. I lost all hope for more Ajax faces this Fifa, gonna start my career mode now.
  • So, no one knows if Paredes, Lodi etc. are part of the update..?
  • Micola789
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I know unlikely but don’t suppose any updates jiminez, ozil etc
  • Micola789
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Or any Milan players like piqueta who had a placeholder in beta
  • I'm hoping Adil Aouchiche is true. I wish EA would give some indication of how many more drops there will be
  • Kaiduss
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    So, no one knows if Paredes, Lodi etc. are part of the update..?

They are not.
  • Daviddt86
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Maybe they ad them with a other update. Hopefully they ad the new faces friday
  • GlennMufc
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Puman5 wrote: »
    GlennMufc wrote: »

No lodi
    No zaracho
    No dagba
    No parades

Wouldn't happen to be Callum o hare would it. On loan at Coventry? Didn't leave until near the end of the loan window

Its highly possible. Good shout
  • GlennMufc
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    So, no one knows if Paredes, Lodi etc. are part of the update..?

No chance unfortunately buddy. Maybe if there is a December update
  • TeamExtreme17
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    I still can't believe with every update how excited AND raged i get, haha! No updated Mings, no Greenwood, no Longstaff, no Bruno Fernandes custom :'( still have to wait longer for the Title Update on consoles then still have to wait for a squad update and on top of that they still dont add into existing saves!! Aghhhh!!
  • Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    Can’t believe they still have players with high potentials deserving a star head and they go and scan 67 overall rating 30 year olds
  • I still can't believe with every update how excited AND raged i get, haha! No updated Mings, no Greenwood, no Longstaff, no Bruno Fernandes custom :'( still have to wait longer for the Title Update on consoles then still have to wait for a squad update and on top of that they still dont add into existing saves!! Aghhhh!!

A new Mings face would update an existing save as, but yeah this is so frustrating for those players you mentioned without a face.
  • Who are the last 4 scanned faces?
  • Moose Factory
    4272 posts National Call-Up
    Can’t believe they still have players with high potentials deserving a star head and they go and scan 67 overall rating 30 year olds

This
  • Peanut2000
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are they face out now?
  • It must not be out yet, says no new updates for me.

Just a thought on who the remaining scanned players could be from Villa

Green (Preston), Bree (Luton), Sarkic (Livingston), Hepburn Murphy (Tranmere)
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do they not usually add some young players from top prem teams aswell?
  • ponnyslakteriet
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    I still can't believe with every update how excited AND raged i get, haha! No updated Mings, no Greenwood, no Longstaff, no Bruno Fernandes custom :'( still have to wait longer for the Title Update on consoles then still have to wait for a squad update and on top of that they still dont add into existing saves!! Aghhhh!!

There is no way EA goes back the same year because 1 or 2 players weren't present for the scheduled photo session. It's a given club players are aware well beforehand what date the photo session is. You can put alot on EA, but it's not resonable to expect them to go back and do single sessions for players who decided not to be avaliable when they did the rest of the team. Greenwood most likely falls in that category, since they've added several of the others from the u-team.

Since we'll have EURO2020's next summer though, it's not unlikely they do a custom passover with faces like they did for the last WC. And if they do, i'd expect Fernandes to be included for Portugal.
  • tommy_p_5
    490 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2019
    It must not be out yet, says no new updates for me.

Just a thought on who the remaining scanned players could be from Villa

Green (Preston), Bree (Luton), Sarkic (Livingston), Hepburn Murphy (Tranmere)

i was hoping for Green, but he joined us before Villa got scanned. Robinson managed to get scanned when we had him on loan from Villa the first time though - I think he went back there just to get done.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2019

There is no way EA goes back the same year because 1 or 2 players weren't present for the scheduled photo session. It's a given club players are aware well beforehand what date the photo session is. You can put alot on EA, but it's not resonable to expect them to go back and do single sessions for players who decided not to be avaliable when they did the rest of the team. Greenwood most likely falls in that category, since they've added several of the others from the u-team.

Since we'll have EURO2020's next summer though, it's not unlikely they do a custom passover with faces like they did for the last WC. And if they do, i'd expect Fernandes to be included for Portugal.

It's 100% accurate they DO hold scans back. So i'm pretty confident they have these players scans. PSG and Mings are proof (he was shown to be re-scanned). And i dont care if theyre scans or not so they dont have to go back to the club, they made a face for Pepe without going back to Arsenal? Make faces for others too!!

Scan > Custom > Generic
  • Sirf
    8 posts Ball Boy
    And Lansbury for Aston Villa? He was also scanned in the video on Villa's Twitter account.
  • Peanut2000
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There with holding like people have said it’s obvious
  • Sullivinho12
    79 posts Park Captain
    EA are pathetic, holding back scans, releasing them in drips and drabs with no information coming out, so they can pretend they're providing regular updates.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    EA are pathetic, holding back scans, releasing them in drips and drabs with no information coming out, so they can pretend they're providing regular updates.

Disrespect would be total if PSG isnt updated at all in FIFA 20.
  • ponnyslakteriet
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2019

It's 100% accurate they DO hold scans back. So i'm pretty confident they have these players scans. PSG and Mings are proof (he was shown to be re-scanned). And i dont care if theyre scans or not so they dont have to go back to the club, they made a face for Pepe without going back to Arsenal? Make faces for others too!!

Scan > Custom > Generic

PSG is proof of what? That a scan session took place? Yeah but they do those every year so that's hardly proof of them having Greenwood's face in a locker somewhere. They did a whole team rescan of PSG and so far none of those faces have been released, could be either because they haven't finished processing them yet, or because they are holding them for a later patch.

Given they seem to be doing a push to update partnered teams (as we have seen already twice since release, with Ajax in the first push, and the SA teams in the second) it would not surprise me one bit if we get Atletico and PSG aswell within this current cycle. Especially since 2020 is next-gen.

I also think you should speak to the facemakers who are currently making custom faces for FIFA20, contact JFacemaker or wichanwoo for instance and ask them how long it takes to make and complete ONE face.

Because alot of you seem to be under this impression that's it's like some easy bake owen process where they could just sht out multiple faces in a day. So no, i don't think they have Greenwood's face.

Also, he's still a u-player, and there is no NDA attached to scan sessions. If you want to find out for sure, just ask him if he's been present on any of the scan sessions the last couple of years.

Also, people shouting about them not giving Mings longer dreads. There are FAR worse cases of players who are woefully outdated in FIFA. LFC for instance (who are a partner team now) have 9 world class players in their squad, as in if they aren't nr 1 at their respective position said player walks into a top 5 for the position.

Andy Robertson for instance has a current face that makes him look around 15 years old. Mané has the wrong build and outdated face, Bobby Firmino is outdated and Alisson still has his custom face.

All four of them are players that you can put down money on have been present at scan sessions the last couple of years. And all four of them are worldclass players.
  • InterLiverpoolBayern
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Horrible update..they scan under 80 players and dont update psg and atletico.. And they dont make custom face for lot over 80 players... Omg..
  • Puman5
    15 posts Ball Boy
    As anyone worked out who the last 4 player updates are? Apologies if it's already been mentioned. Just have only seen the villa, norwich, Sheffield utd faces. And even vapex karma didn't have all 29 faces up on his video
  • TM1982
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They won’t do an update for the Euros next year, as I think PES have got the licence to release that package.