The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Kvnji
    70 posts Park Captain
    Kvnji wrote: »
    Renan Lodi
    Ivan Saponjic
    Garissone Innocent
    Colin Dagba
    Leandro Paredes
    Adil Aouchiche

If this is true then that's only 4 of 25 psg scans.

Grealish, McGinn, Wesley, Douglas Luiz, Davis, Jota, El Ghazi, Trezeguet, Guilbert, Klose, Buendia, Pukki, Aarons, Godfrey, Cantwell, Trybull, Roberts, McLean, Stiepermann, Srbeny, Baldock, O'Connell, Basham, Freeman, McBurnie, Saponjic, Innocent, Dagba, Paredes, Aouchiche.

That's 30 if I'm not mistaken.. so I'dont know which is false haha.

But yeah, only 4 PSG scans which is disappointing.

and Lodi btw = 31
  • Kvnji wrote: »
    Renan Lodi
    Ivan Saponjic
    Garissone Innocent
    Colin Dagba
    Leandro Paredes
    Adil Aouchiche

Grealish, McGinn, Wesley, Douglas Luiz, Davis, Jota, El Ghazi, Trezeguet, Guilbert, Klose, Buendia, Pukki, Aarons, Godfrey, Cantwell, Trybull, Roberts, McLean, Stiepermann, Srbeny, Baldock, O'Connell, Basham, Freeman, McBurnie, Saponjic, Innocent, Dagba, Paredes, Aouchiche.

and Lodi btw = 31

Mcburnie is an update
  • Kaiduss
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    Renan Lodi
    Ivan Saponjic
    Garissone Innocent
    Colin Dagba
    Leandro Paredes
    Adil Aouchiche

Douglas Luiz is an update and so is McBurnie
  • Kvnji
    70 posts Park Captain
    Kaiduss wrote: »
    Renan Lodi
    Ivan Saponjic
    Garissone Innocent
    Colin Dagba
    Leandro Paredes
    Adil Aouchiche

Ah yes ok, that makes 29. We can end the search! :)
  • shrubb77
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Psg players? Can someone put up a pic please?
  • Steffolovitch
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kaiduss wrote: »
    Renan Lodi
    Ivan Saponjic
    Garissone Innocent
    Colin Dagba
    Leandro Paredes
    Adil Aouchiche

Yes they are. So the number would make sense. But can anyone confirm the ones, who are not from the promoted Premier League teams? Dagba, Paredes etc.? Haven't seen anything official about it...
  • GlennMufc
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    That's it. Done.
    No psg and no atleti (lodi,parades, dagba) etc.

**** update again.
  • Also no updates at PSG from players that already have a starhead? Like Silva and Marquinhos
  • BlackMortem868
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa1996 wrote: »
    Also no updates at PSG from players that already have a starhead? Like Silva and Marquinhos

Looks like EA is gonna pull a fast one and leave it for next year with the rumored ligue 1 treatment.

Absolutely disgusting...
  • ManzGOTIT
    2334 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cool but am annoyed about Mings Atleti and PSG... but F it I’m not waiting anymore to start a career
  • Daviddt86
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Strange they update douglas and Mcburnie but didn’t with Mings. Or wasn’t he scanned.
    Some of the promoted teams players are missing.

If I was the Bundesliga and la Liga I would be pissed that my league won’t Get the same threatment as the premier league
  • Danny Simpson and Fraizer Campbell have lost their star head from last year. No doubt they will be re added as 'new' faces at some point.
  • Steffolovitch
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    That's it. Done.
    No psg and no atleti (lodi,parades, dagba) etc.

**** update again.

But then; who are the remaining players, who have got new faces? We only know about the 23/25 (2 updated) from the promoted Premier League teams. Who are the remaining 4/6 players?
  • Kean Bryan from Sheffield United is scanned
  • Steffolovitch
    Thanks mate. Pic?
  • Steffolovitch
    Also had a tiny little hope left for Mason Greenwood. Josh Bohui was added in november last year, so I didn't find it to be too unrealistic. But I guess someone would have mentioned it already, if he had got a scan or custom...
  • Kvnji
    70 posts Park Captain
    I had hope they did some customs for a Frenkie de Jong, Tagliafico and Neres. :(
  • Console users won’t get the faces until at least the 29th Nov. I think I’ll leave it til Xmas to get the game next year
  • SUFCWiLL
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2019
    Thanks mate. Pic?
    https://imgur.com/fofQp3j
  • Steffolovitch
    SUFCWiLL wrote: »
    Thanks mate. Pic?

Good job mate. So that is 26 including Douglas and McBurnie in my book. Who are we missing? This is one of these days where I hate being on PS4 ;)
  • TM1982
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don’t suppose by any chance, Henderson at Sheffield United got an update?
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    TM1982 wrote: »

Hope so too as he was at the scanning session but wouldn't be surprised if it gets held back 😔
  • Puman5
    15 posts Ball Boy
    I wonder if there is going to be a third promoted teams update as mings, konsa and lansbury were all in the video villa released getting scanned. Even taylor and Heaton were being rescanned yet none of these have been released. Will have to wait for the console release for the patch but in limbo as to whether or not to start one or not. Typical EA
  • SUFCWiLL wrote: »
    Thanks mate. Pic?

Good job mate. So that is 26 including Douglas and McBurnie in my book. Who are we missing? This is one of these days where I hate being on PS4 ;)
    I’ve looked through all of the promoted prem teams and Kean Bryan is the only one I’ve found that hasn’t already been shown so I don’t have a clue who the others are.
    TM1982 wrote: »
    Henderson and Robinson haven’t been updated unfortunately 😕
  • OptimusFawkes
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019
    If the Atletico players aren’t released, then there must be another update coming?

Because there’s only like 4-5 new Atletico players. Strange that they didn’t add them with this batch. If they are going to be released, it wouldn’t just be 4 players in the update. They’d be grouped with another 15-25 new faces, like the previous updates

Also I think at this point they won’t release PSG. Probably for FIFA 21.
  • Steffolovitch
    Puman5 wrote: »
    I wonder if there is going to be a third promoted teams update as mings, konsa and lansbury were all in the video villa released getting scanned. Even taylor and Heaton were being rescanned yet none of these have been released. Will have to wait for the console release for the patch but in limbo as to whether or not to start one or not. Typical EA

Yeah that IS typical. No information provided. I think these DLC's are great, but as a career mode enthusiast I also find it to be quite annoying not to know when to start a new save. It's been going on for a month now. If only the new faces were compatible with existing saves...!

Anyway, I will start one when this update arrives on consoles, probably next week. And then I kind of hope we are done with DLC's for now. I also think that is the case, since there were only 29 faces this time compared to 39 in the previous. If more were to come, then why not release as many as you could at the time?
  • Daviddt86
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are the managers scanned? They did it with la Liga. But not the Bundesliga
  • Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    Did we figure the other faces out yet?
  • GlennMufc
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    Did we figure the other faces out yet?

Think there are one or two left. Looks likely to be **** youth players from the promoted teams 60plus rated usual crap.

No lodi
    No zaracho
    No dagba
    No parades
  • Joke of an update.

I guess Marquinhos was proved right again when he said EA never update him even though they scan him every year.

Hopefully Paredes is actually added though.