FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Peanut2000
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m ready for career mode now
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Milo19 wrote: »
    I brought this unfinished game on release date and it won’t happening again (December if at all)
    It’s now nearly December and I’ve still not started a CM as that’s all I like. I’ve tried FUT and it’s not for me, I’m very tried Volta and that was terrible imo and I’ve tried player CM which is ok but not for me.
    I’ve played the game for all off around 4 hours since I brought it I’m beginning to lose patience.
    I’m an Aston Villa fan for my sins and I’m waiting on the scans for my team to get started and I/we shouldn’t have to wait over 2 months into the game to be able to play the mode I/we like.
    I’ve been playing Fifa from the very start of Fifa games but the lack of communication and lack of care for CM and it’s players is pushing me away from FIFA all together.
    I should have just set alight £80.
    Come on EA keep us in the loop with what the crack is before you start losing loyal customers long before the creation of FUT

Terrible mate isn't it, wouldn't mind there's an audio bug they've not even addressed so when they do put the scans on, in career mode the fans when at home don't even sing! So another thing that ruins the authenticity, they don't sing on mine regardless who I am, I've lost complete interest in Fifa now.. Even when the next star heads are on, all that hype and excitement for career mode has gone, the way they've handled fifa 20 though sums up EA as a company.. We all need to stop putting up with this **** that comes from them.

Whether you play career mode, fut or pro clubs, the whole game is bugged yet we give them our hard earned money every year and they throw it right back in our faces, it's beyond unacceptable the state Fifa 20 has been and still is!
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    I brought this unfinished game on release date and it won’t happening again (December if at all)
    It’s now nearly December and I’ve still not started a CM as that’s all I like. I’ve tried FUT and it’s not for me, I’m very tried Volta and that was terrible imo and I’ve tried player CM which is ok but not for me.
    I’ve played the game for all off around 4 hours since I brought it I’m beginning to lose patience.
    I’m an Aston Villa fan for my sins and I’m waiting on the scans for my team to get started and I/we shouldn’t have to wait over 2 months into the game to be able to play the mode I/we like.
    I’ve been playing Fifa from the very start of Fifa games but the lack of communication and lack of care for CM and it’s players is pushing me away from FIFA all together.
    Come on EA keep us in the loop with what the crack is before you start losing loyal customers long before the creation of FUT

Terrible mate isn't it, wouldn't mind there's an audio bug they've not even addressed so when they do put the scans on, in career mode the fans when at home don't even sing! So another thing that ruins the authenticity, they don't sing on mine regardless who I am, I've lost complete interest in Fifa now.. Even when the next star heads are on, all that hype and excitement for career mode has gone, the way they've handled fifa 20 though sums up EA as a company.. We all need to stop putting up with this **** that comes from them.

Whether you play career mode, fut or pro clubs, the whole game is bugged yet we give them our hard earned money every year and they throw it right back in our faces, it's beyond unacceptable the state Fifa 20 has been and still is!

I wouldn’t even know anything about the singing as I haven’t played it enough to know. I can’t bring myself to play with my team and the likes of mcginn still looking like a bull and grealish looks like and 80s **** star 😂.
    I hope when they do sort the update out with AVFC in it that I don’t lose interest after having waited so long.

The only reason I brought the game on release date is I seen AVFC were scanned late July early August and I thought they’d be in the game on release but typically we only have a couple of faces and it’s nearly December 🤬
    Like I said previously I won’t be buying Fifa until around mid December or Christmas if I even buy it at all.
  • Steffolovitch
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 17
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

I wouldn’t even know anything about the singing as I haven’t played it enough to know. I can’t bring myself to play with my team and the likes of mcginn still looking like a bull and grealish looks like and 80s **** star 😂.
    I hope when they do sort the update out with AVFC in it that I don’t lose interest after having waited so long.

The only reason I brought the game on release date is I seen AVFC were scanned late July early August and I thought they’d be in the game on release but typically we only have a couple of faces and it’s nearly December 🤬
    Like I said previously I won’t be buying Fifa until around mid December or Christmas if I even buy it at all.

I understand your frustrations having waited this long for the Villa-scans. However, it was written in the cards that the scans would not be there until november. That's the way it has been the last few years, with ONE november update in FIFA17 and 18 and TWO in FIFA19. It looks like there will be at least THREE this year, and hopefully the third will arrive very soon. It's very frustrating that the Norwich and Villa-scans were not in any of the recent updates. It was expected, however, that they weren't in the game upon release.
  • Micola789
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    when did the placeholder face for Pepe appear last week ? Really hoping Tuesday the next update is released
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Micola789 wrote: »
    when did the placeholder face for Pepe appear last week ? Really hoping Tuesday the next update is released

I think 5th of november
  • ponnyslakteriet
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    [img][/img]vQBVE7t.jpg

[img][/img]q0ymzuG.jpg

FIFA20 on PC people. All i have to say.
  • d3b4s1s
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why hasn't Militao got his face when Mendy got one recently?
  • ponnyslakteriet
    d3b4s1s wrote: »

He either wasn't present when they did the photo session this year. Or his face data wasn't ready when the cut-off date for the patch was.
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park

He either wasn't present when they did the photo session this year. Or his face data wasn't ready when the cut-off date for the patch was.

Or maybe mendy was scanned in France
  • mickjacobjr
    1202 posts Professional
    Fabriciuz wrote: »

Mendy was scanned with Lyon along with Ndombele and Aouar
  • Allsports92
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fabriciuz wrote: »

Actually I think mendy and Rodrygo were scanned with Madrid , that’s why Marcelo also got an update , ndombele got scanned with spurs , and aouar got scanned with lyon recently the detail on his facial hair is from Augusts , I k ow it’s weird me knowing hahahahaha but I’m a lyon fan
  • Fabriciuz wrote: »

Actually I think mendy and Rodrygo were scanned with Madrid , that’s why Marcelo also got an update , ndombele got scanned with spurs , and aouar got scanned with lyon recently the detail on his facial hair is from Augusts , I k ow it’s weird me knowing hahahahaha but I’m a lyon fan

Ndombele was scanned at Lyon. EA doesn’t visit PL teams till the spring (aside for the promoted teams).
  • d3b4s1s
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Playing with a popular RTTF player without his real face, just weird!
  • Tom0307
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They went out of their way to lie about fixing career mode to encourage people to buy the game without really meaning it (else they'd have fixed it by now) and the fact they publish the figures about more people playing Ultimate Team and Volta than Career Mode without acknowledging that it's because career mode is broken makes me wonder. Are they trying to kill off career mode altogether? Make it so bad and unfixed and abandoned that Ultimate Team becomes the only mode in the game, they barely update it each year and it makes infinite money. They can tell their investors that career mode is the least played mode (with no context) so they 'have' to leave it out of the game for FIFA 23 for example.

The starheads not being updated within saves is a perfect example of their thinking - it doesn't make a blind bit of difference in Ultimate Team because the faces update in FUT, and they don't seem to have considered that it's not the same in CM as it's been going on for years now.
  • KleoD
    68 posts Park Captain
    For what it counts if career mode was canned I wouldn’t purchase another Fifa.

We need the promoted teams scan update then I think Fifa 20 will be a good update.
  • Micola789
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone on pc noticing any placeholders for prompted sides or anyone ??
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    styles_fc wrote: »
    On a side-note. Pepe's custom face is great in my opinion. This should be the way forward. They could hire a casual on a very low wage (who has a passion for game-faces) and I'm sure we could see EVERY player in the game have a custom within 1-2 years.

No player over 80 rater should be without a face. And no player with 85+ potential should be without a face either.

Why should he be on a very low wage? Dont you value the benefit of faces for the game?
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    edited November 18
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    They went out of their way to lie about fixing career mode to encourage people to buy the game without really meaning it (else they'd have fixed it by now) and the fact they publish the figures about more people playing Ultimate Team and Volta than Career Mode without acknowledging that it's because career mode is broken makes me wonder. Are they trying to kill off career mode altogether? Make it so bad and unfixed and abandoned that Ultimate Team becomes the only mode in the game, they barely update it each year and it makes infinite money. They can tell their investors that career mode is the least played mode (with no context) so they 'have' to leave it out of the game for FIFA 23 for example.

The starheads not being updated within saves is a perfect example of their thinking - it doesn't make a blind bit of difference in Ultimate Team because the faces update in FUT, and they don't seem to have considered that it's not the same in CM as it's been going on for years now.

Fifa is the worst designed game. Every mode is a box disconnected from the other.
    Like why players boots are updated on H2H but players keep the same boot all year on FUT ?

Long story short Im glad I quit Fifa for this miserable edition.
  • G9020wk
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 18
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    When’s the next update expected?

I expect last week in November or first week of December

This game is dead. UNPLAYABLE. Its starving for an update. If they leave it till end november i think like 50% of the consumer base will be gone by then. Im talking about gameplay in fut. Its a boring, tedious mess right now

Lol who tf cares about FUT???

So funny FUT was created to take people’s money. Career mode was always in there now FUT people think we should care about that mode when they Could give f2&@282)k about career mode. FUT CAME OUT AND EA SAW THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MONEY. But they forgot the career mode players buy this for more then just FUT. The reason I don’t play FUT is EA started prioritizing FUT ONLY. First year career modes changed after years and it it’s cliche as fu23332::k 💩. I don’t disrespect Fut players happy for them. I already payed for this game I ain’t making EA richer buy playing the FUT. I ain’t wasting hard earned money on a mode that eats money.
  • Right, I'm back after three months of playing PES and no FIFA.

When I first went onto PES I found it odd that a lot of PL players have no real face in the game, seeing the likes of Charlie Daniels, Ashley Westwood etc. with a generic face was different and I didn't like it at first. But I looked further afield and found that there is a better representation of scans across big clubs in Europe (Benfica, PSV, Ajax) and pretty much every 80+ rated player has a real face. I think that is something I'd like to see on FIFA.

However, I've been drawn back in and purchased the new fifa this morning, as I miss the authenticity of having all the stadiums and as a Huddersfield fan, it's nice to have a fully scanned team + stadium.

Does anyone have a list of ALL the starheads in the game? i recall last year there was a google drive document with them all on.
  • ponnyslakteriet
    styles_fc wrote: »
    On a side-note. Pepe's custom face is great in my opinion. This should be the way forward. They could hire a casual on a very low wage (who has a passion for game-faces) and I'm sure we could see EVERY player in the game have a custom within 1-2 years.

No player over 80 rater should be without a face. And no player with 85+ potential should be without a face either.

wichanwoo is easily the best face maker out there.
  • ponnyslakteriet
    Micola789 wrote: »
    Anyone on pc noticing any placeholders for prompted sides or anyone ??

tuesday is update day for pc. so we'll know tomorrow if there is any update this week.
  • You know what time is best to play cm or buy fifa? After the january transfer window. Cause even if after the upcoming face update, you still need to wait for the transfer window so that the squad will all be updated or real life squad. Once the transfer window closes you guys might restart the cm.
  • jul1anr1k
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Right, I'm back after three months of playing PES and no FIFA.

When I first went onto PES I found it odd that a lot of PL players have no real face in the game, seeing the likes of Charlie Daniels, Ashley Westwood etc. with a generic face was different and I didn't like it at first. But I looked further afield and found that there is a better representation of scans across big clubs in Europe (Benfica, PSV, Ajax) and pretty much every 80+ rated player has a real face. I think that is something I'd like to see on FIFA.

However, I've been drawn back in and purchased the new fifa this morning, as I miss the authenticity of having all the stadiums and as a Huddersfield fan, it's nice to have a fully scanned team + stadium.

Does anyone have a list of ALL the starheads in the game? i recall last year there was a google drive document with them all on.
    Use sofifa.com :smile: "Real face" is a separate search criteria on there.
  • jul1anr1k wrote: »
    Right, I'm back after three months of playing PES and no FIFA.

Use sofifa.com :smile: "Real face" is a separate search criteria on there.

Awesome, thanks. Just having a look now.

• Moose Factory
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    [img][/img]vQBVE7t.jpg

[img][/img]q0ymzuG.jpg

FIFA20 on PC people. All i have to say.

Is Torres still in FIFA 20?
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    edited November 18
    G9020wk wrote: »
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    When’s the next update expected?

I expect last week in November or first week of December

This game is dead. UNPLAYABLE. Its starving for an update. If they leave it till end november i think like 50% of the consumer base will be gone by then. Im talking about gameplay in fut. Its a boring, tedious mess right now

Lol who tf cares about FUT???

So funny FUT was created to take people’s money. Career mode was always in there now FUT people think we should care about that mode when they Could give f2&@282)k about career mode. FUT CAME OUT AND EA SAW THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MONEY. But they forgot the career mode players buy this for more then just FUT. The reason I don’t play FUT is EA started prioritizing FUT ONLY. First year career modes changed after years and it it’s cliche as fu23332::k 💩. I don’t disrespect Fut players happy for them. I already payed for this game I ain’t making EA richer buy playing the FUT. I ain’t wasting hard earned money on a mode that eats money.

Well if you play FUT and care about starheads, which isnt unlikely, we both play the same garbage game. Except the face updates are live and you dont need to start FUT over again.