When’s the next update expected?

I expect last week in November or first week of December

So no chance for tonight ?
  • Bouboe112
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dlima0284 wrote: »

This game is dead. UNPLAYABLE. Its starving for an update. If they leave it till end november i think like 50% of the consumer base will be gone by then. Im talking about gameplay in fut. Its a boring, tedious mess right now
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    Bouboe112 wrote: »

This game is dead. UNPLAYABLE. Its starving for an update. If they leave it till end november i think like 50% of the consumer base will be gone by then. Im talking about gameplay in fut. Its a boring, tedious mess right now

Stop playing FUT then. The sooner more people do that the better...

Same goes with not buying FIFA at all
  • TeamExtreme17
    2582 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Same goes with not buying FIFA at all

Yeah it seems best to just wait til December in future. Unless they find a way of implementing new Star Heads in to existing saves like Konami manage to do..
  • Bouboe112
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect

I stopped playing fifa all together. Hate the gameplay too much and cant go back to boring ai matches. Its so sad what they did with this game and how they treat their most loyal customers since day 1
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional

I stopped playing fifa all together. Hate the gameplay too much and cant go back to boring ai matches. Its so sad what they did with this game and how they treat their most loyal customers since day 1

Yeah gameplay is bad now, feels like we're just playing fifa 19 all over again
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional

Lol who tf cares about FUT???

More people than Career Mode lol.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2582 posts Fans' Favourite
    What's with EA visiting and re-scanning Tottenham (Eriksen etc), but not Kane? Rose? Moura? Could those be added at a later date too?
  • Sullivinho12
    79 posts Park Captain
    Any chance of some info from EA community guys lol
  • R_4hope
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Why Paciencia with Eintreicht doesn’t received the scan this summer?
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    JakeRoden wrote: »

Hey at least Career mode lovers aren't cultured filth that empty their pockets over a boring game mode.

Hey, I frequent this thread and couldn’t care less about career mode though I know what you guys go through and can sympathise. I play FUT and don’t spend a penny, not all fut players are airheads, I care about product quality as much as you career mode guys. Up to date Starheads make me enjoy players that much more.

Same here mate. Except I couldnt go for another year of this mess so I went for PES instead.
  • BlackMortem868
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JakeRoden wrote: »

Hey at least Career mode lovers aren't cultured filth that empty their pockets over a boring game mode.

Hey, I frequent this thread and couldn’t care less about career mode though I know what you guys go through and can sympathise. I play FUT and don’t spend a penny, not all fut players are airheads, I care about product quality as much as you career mode guys. Up to date Starheads make me enjoy players that much more.

Fair enough mate, most FUT guys that find their way in this thread rarely care about starheads and end up here by mistake.
  • OptimusFawkes
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 15
    What's with EA visiting and re-scanning Tottenham (Eriksen etc), but not Kane? Rose? Moura? Could those be added at a later date too?

One of the guys I follow in IG - he posts a lot of FIFA starheads - he’s one of those guys that gets access to starheads early, posted an updated Kane starhead on June 25 this year from EA Play. He has a beard.

And it looks real. Like a photo of a screen, so it’s low quality, but it sure looks like FIFA.

His IG is private so I’m not gonna say his username out of respect of his privacy but he does have over 8k followers - so u might even already follow him. If I can only learn how to upload an image here I can post it
  • Howler19
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect

One of the guys I follow in IG - he posts a lot of FIFA starheads - he’s one of those guys that gets access to starheads early, posted an updated Kane starhead on June 25 this year from EA Play. He has a beard.

And it looks real. Like a photo of a screen, so it’s low quality, but it sure looks like FIFA.

His IG is private so I’m not gonna say his username out of respect of his privacy but he does have over 8k followers - so u might even already follow him. If I can only learn how to upload an image here I can post it

It was posted here, and I think most people agreed it was a mod?
  • OptimusFawkes
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Howler19 wrote: »

It was posted here, and I think most people agreed it was a mod?

Well that’s disappointing. Kane has a new haircut anyways, so while adding a beard does help, his hair will still be outdated.

Shameless from EA, best striker in the PL and he has his FIFA 16 face.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2321 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 15
  • pipopazzo33
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kinda looked like a mod and since it wasnt confirmed in the game we assumed that. It was the first dissapointment in the long line that followed. The haircut I dont remember if it was the same.
  • How much longer EA....

• Quiffed
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What happened do our fifa man Lucas on Twitter? He was great for info
  • shrubb77
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    How much longer EA....

Please add thses faces with Villa's and Norwich's this month?
  • shrubb77
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Parades, Draxler, Neymar, and Marquinhos are the ones I mostly want
  • Futbol22
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 15
    shrubb77 wrote: »
    Parades, Draxler, Neymar, and Marquinhos are the ones I mostly want

100% with you on that! Paredes and a Roma CM sounds very nice.

10606724.jpg