FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• G9020wk
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I have started 3 times over because of this 💩 patches and used so much of my catalog then 7 patches later I went like [email protected]$k EA I AIN’t playing this anymore.

Who are these so called people they ask to given input in game when they all Nerds thst maybe have never kicked a football. Cause they game got worse as each patches was rolled out lol.

As EA gaming community we all should just stop paying, but that will never happen cause Fut took over and Because they make more money online the other game modes is not worth there time. I buy this for only one reason to play friends and Career mode also wanted to try Volta. But they pissed me so off that I don’t f:48:):&:& I don’t care anymore. Boycott the game guys or this will happen every year.

EA got to big for there boots and they making more looting games. Yeah they lie to client and also what testing went in to this game fly me out to America I will test this game and tel them all the glitches there is so many.
  • Dudes, we all supported and talked how cool is Konami to release patches with new faces. Now you all are criticizing EA because they implement a system like that, even if it is only on this month. I know that they still have a lot to do with career mode and the update of faces, but don't try to end this patches. That was a battle for many of people that love fifa here in this forum. If we all start to complaint about faces updated along the year we will lose them and they will hold scans back more than they do nowadays. Just be specific and remember that this is a community.
  • Sullivinho12
    79 posts Park Captain
    Had a quick look for updated players who already have a face...no Bittencourt, Belfodil, Raul Jimenez, Batshuayi...I couldnt find any.
  • shrubb77
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    G9020wk wrote: »
    I have started 3 times over because of this 💩 patches and used so much of my catalog then 7 patches later I went like [email protected]$k EA I AIN’t playing this anymore.

Who are these so called people they ask to given input in game when they all Nerds thst maybe have never kicked a football. Cause they game got worse as each patches was rolled out lol.

As EA gaming community we all should just stop paying, but that will never happen cause Fut took over and Because they make more money online the other game modes is not worth there time. I buy this for only one reason to play friends and Career mode also wanted to try Volta. But they pissed me so off that I don’t f:48:):&:& I don’t care anymore. Boycott the game guys or this will happen every year.

EA got to big for there boots and they making more looting games. Yeah they lie to client and also what testing went in to this game fly me out to America I will test this game and tel them all the glitches there is so many.

Save your barking. Use actions and abandon this game or swallow it like a loser. All this talk is futile. They dont care. Shut up and leave the game man. How can this community be so pathetic ?

If you think we are all pathetic then by all means leave us to it and go play pes with all its overrated goodness
  • OfficialPayton
    475 posts An Exciting Prospect
    when pc users updated the 1.07 “apparently” it took 2 hours for the squad update to become available so we should have the new faces & boots around 3pm but who knows with EA.
  • pipopazzo33
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was Gonalons present at Roma scan session?
  • Quiffed
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any leaks or anything about Koln or bundesliga teams getting scanned or rescanned?
  • shrubb77
    Kasa wrote: »
    Wise lesson for everyone: don’t buy the game on release date, wait Black Friday or even longer

Amen
  • Allsports92
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa is one trash game , I can’t believe how it has turned out in next gen , I miss the last gen consoles :(
  • It's not possibile that i can't start career mode until the end of november.
    Next year i Will buy the game in december... what a Shame!
  • LordBob
    76 posts Park Captain
    So - no patch today then which means it will be next Tuesday?
    Wow.
  • Grealish have face now?
  • LuisGarcia
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Centavo wrote: »
    Grealish have face now?

Yes! A very beautiful one
  • cant believe these pieces of **** have the audacity to advertise the game on tv. its a joke, #boycottEA
  • Peanut2000
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LuisGarcia wrote: »
    Centavo wrote: »
    Grealish have face now?

Yes! A very beautiful one

Lies
  • pipopazzo33
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    XMas sales seem the time to buy FIFA
  • Pedders8
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What's the verdict on N. Pepe? Is he a scan or custom?
  • Kaiduss
    794 posts Semi-Pro
    Pedders8 wrote: »
    What's the verdict on N. Pepe? Is he a scan or custom?

Obvious custom.
  • R_4hope
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I want the scan for Barella and Sensi
  • Graças a Deus eu ainda não comprei esse lixo de jogo, jurei que não ia mais cair no golpe da EA, vou aguardar sair todas as atualizações necessária, assim como as faces e chuteiras, sem esquecer que vou aguardar uma promoção no Black Friday, aí vou pensar se compro ou não.
  • R_4hope wrote: »
    I want the scan for Barella and Sensi

Any real news about these 2 scans??or just rumours??
  • BlackMortem868
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has anyone seen this????

You guys be the judge I'm too blind to tell

• shrubb77
    Has anyone seen this????

You guys be the judge I'm too blind to tell

What about it?
  • BlackMortem868
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    shrubb77 wrote: »