FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

  • Some players that had a placeholder in beta start to get their real faces... That could mean we might get Pepe, De Jong ir Paquetá on the next update?
  • PabloEscobar
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think they visited Ajax twice. Mid-July (Promes, Schone ect) and the begin of August. Just look at the hairstyles of Mazraoui (before summer break) and Ziyech (after). Hoping for more Ajax faces in the next update.[/quote]

    I dont think EA Will scan a club twice a month 😅 i just Really hope they got scanned 😔😔😔 both a international For argentina And brazil
  • D. Nice wrote: »
    @KaduAguiar can you please check manolas. I dont know when exactly the scanning session took place. But if it was last season he might have been part of it.


    I tested Manolas, he has no real face, it was one of the first I checked :(
  • BlackMortem868
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think they visited Ajax twice. Mid-July (Promes, Schone ect) and the begin of August. Just look at the hairstyles of Mazraoui (before summer break) and Ziyech (after). Hoping for more Ajax faces in the next update.

    I dont think EA Will scan a club twice a month 😅 i just Really hope they got scanned 😔😔😔 both a international For argentina And brazil [/quote]

    Might not seem so far fetched since apparently Ajax paid to fly EA out.
  • Kvnji
    77 posts Park Captain
    KaduAguiar wrote: »
    Kvnji wrote: »
    Did you guys checked Dani de Wit of AZ, he was at Ajax at the time and played more games than an Ekkelenkamp and Gravenberch?

    I expect they didn't do it, but never say never haha.




    I tested Dani de Wit, he has no real face unfortunately

    Ok, thanks for checking! ;)
  • RemyR
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Can someone check Rick Karsdorp of Feyenoord?
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    styles_fc wrote: »
    I too have been very dormant, so I'd also like to thank you all - however I don't think EA pays too much attention to these sorts of things. Maybe that's finally changing (here's hoping).

    I would always get annoyed when the likes of Dolberg would come up against me after signing for a team in the EPL (on my CM). He is one of those players during last Fifa who would always score against me.

    I'm so much keener to start a CM now (although I may wait for the Nov update). I am just keen with the amount of options I'll have. Can do a RTG and have choices like Zaniolo, Dest, Onana, Piatek - and all the previous scans already added from the Bundesliga. Players you wouldn't even touch in Fifa 19.

    Credit where it's due.
    Agree 100%! Credit where it's due, which is YOU GUYS. Sorry, not going to rush and thank EA at the moment. There are still many top talents in need of faces. My intention was to express my gratitude to those who spend day and night in this thread trying to get that valuable news regarding faces, even to the guy who was asking for Messi update no matter what others said to him. If it's indeed true that EA are listening to this thread, IT IS because of you and you and you. I didn't play any part of it. I was planning on quitting Fifa but you guys changed that. I'm seriously considering to buy the game now. One more thing, I so can't keep up with all these posts and find a hard time trying to like all of them! God, I love you guys. I REALLY DO!
  • Happo
    53 posts Park Captain
    So I’m guessing saint maximin and the two longstaffs haven’t been updated?? Oh well lol
  • Renatos
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Someone said paqueta has a face too? Can anyone confirm it, thanks
  • Soundlessxd
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think the november update will be massive. Someone posted an article here that said “For FIFA 20, they created approximately 500 player-likeness heads, an all-time high”. Fifa 20 had like 300-350 new faces at launch.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    Altair14 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

    i'm sorry to say it , i am Fifa Fan but that's not good anymore.

    EA's behavior I don't understand, I appreciate it more, and it has nothing to do with Pes because Pes has so many other problems that are much more annoying than Fifa's (for me), and Konami is no better than EA, simply yes compensate.
    In fact all the Haters who come here to get Pes to pass as a better product make me definitely laugh, both have play areas where they are better and play areas where they are worse.

    EA unfortunately is strengthened by the sales records it makes every year so it is possible to make the famous "homework".

    -Communication is almost absent,
    -everything is focused on the fut and little or nothing on the career,
    - the scan faces make very few and you have to wait 2/3 months then for an update of 10 face, moreover most of the partner teams have half team with generic face , are we joking?

    I am sincerely disappointed, and I say it Clair,
    from the update on Wednesday or November:

    - I expect all the partner teams to have the scan faces, then PSG, Atletico, Racing, America, Rome, Ajax, PSV, Lyon,
    - All promoted Premier League Team’s with full scan face( Sheffield, Aston Villa, Norwich)
    - which players like De Jong, Odegaard, Rodrygo, Militao, Greenwood, Wilson, Sana, Pepe, Maximin etc. have either the scan or the custom face,
    - that the testimonials have the scan face then Felix and Piatek with the scan,
    - and that there are many other players from other leagues (like Hagi) with a custom face, Osimhen Will be Good for example,
    - Ribery, LLorente with Missing face with new face

    If this is not the case and there will be the usual 4/5 ridiculous faces, well, surely, on September 28th 2020 I will not buy Fifa, this thing will weigh me a lot because I like a lot Fifa but if you don't change your attitude I'll do it myself. it probably won't move anything because Fifa will always sell a lot every year.

    Konami does a much better job of acknowledging their issues and communicating in game to players when there are issues...

    And providing extras to players for the issues from what I can see so far.
  • Kenneth8500
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mason Greenwood face when?
  • CR1986
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    Pepe has to be scanned as well as an update for Cover Star Van Dijk who’s totally outdated, Mane and Özil as well
  • ChrisW1991
    1215 posts Professional
    We need a Youri Tielemans scan too instead of his bad custom @EA_Andy

    Surely he's been scanned since joining Leicester last season
  • Steph3998
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2019
    All these new starheads and not a single PSG player :'(
    3Hw6dg.gif

    But I'm happy nevertheless, I wasn't expecting so many new starheads.
    But once again it's a shame that they hold back so many scans, we can clearly see that Roma, Lyon and Inter have been scanned it's a shame that they didn't put all the new starheads in this update or at the release of the game :/

    Let's hope for more in the November update and especially for the PSG and Atletico ones o:)
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Damn, although I am usually critical of EA and their starhead process, this is a move in the right direction. Finally a squad update with 40 or so faces outside the Premier League all being added, and then most likely the promoted PL teams coming some time in November too. Seems like we'll probably have 70-80 new faces added to the game over the next month or so.

    If they add starheads from PSG, Atletico etc which we have seen scanned recently in later updates too, I'll be very happy.
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does someone have a side view of Mazraoui (Ajax)? Thanks!
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Altair14 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

    i'm sorry to say it , i am Fifa Fan but that's not good anymore.

    EA's behavior I don't understand, I appreciate it more, and it has nothing to do with Pes because Pes has so many other problems that are much more annoying than Fifa's (for me), and Konami is no better than EA, simply yes compensate.
    In fact all the Haters who come here to get Pes to pass as a better product make me definitely laugh, both have play areas where they are better and play areas where they are worse.

    EA unfortunately is strengthened by the sales records it makes every year so it is possible to make the famous "homework".

    -Communication is almost absent,
    -everything is focused on the fut and little or nothing on the career,
    - the scan faces make very few and you have to wait 2/3 months then for an update of 10 face, moreover most of the partner teams have half team with generic face , are we joking?

    I am sincerely disappointed, and I say it Clair,
    from the update on Wednesday or November:

    - I expect all the partner teams to have the scan faces, then PSG, Atletico, Racing, America, Rome, Ajax, PSV, Lyon,
    - All promoted Premier League Team’s with full scan face( Sheffield, Aston Villa, Norwich)
    - which players like De Jong, Odegaard, Rodrygo, Militao, Greenwood, Wilson, Sana, Pepe, Maximin etc. have either the scan or the custom face,
    - that the testimonials have the scan face then Felix and Piatek with the scan,
    - and that there are many other players from other leagues (like Hagi) with a custom face, Osimhen Will be Good for example,
    - Ribery, LLorente with Missing face with new face

    If this is not the case and there will be the usual 4/5 ridiculous faces, well, surely, on September 28th 2020 I will not buy Fifa, this thing will weigh me a lot because I like a lot Fifa but if you don't change your attitude I'll do it myself. it probably won't move anything because Fifa will always sell a lot every year.

    Konami does a much better job of acknowledging their issues and communicating in game to players when there are issues...

    And providing extras to players for the issues from what I can see so far.

    By far mate. Theres no competition in this area.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    We need a Youri Tielemans scan too instead of his bad custom @EA_Andy

    Surely he's been scanned since joining Leicester last season

    Still soooo many PL faces that need updates (Im not even talking about new signings).
    Sure its a good addition but with that pace it will never be enough.
  • KentEagle
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    We need a Youri Tielemans scan too instead of his bad custom @EA_Andy

    Surely he's been scanned since joining Leicester last season

    Still soooo many PL faces that need updates (Im not even talking about new signings).
    Sure its a good addition but with that pace it will never be enough.

    I honestly think they PL updates will be in November with the 3 new promoted teams.

    I think there is more to come
  • Kenneth8500
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about Mason Greenwood. When we he get real, face and, not custom face? @EA_Andy
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited October 2019
    KentEagle wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    We need a Youri Tielemans scan too instead of his bad custom @EA_Andy

    Surely he's been scanned since joining Leicester last season

    Still soooo many PL faces that need updates (Im not even talking about new signings).
    Sure its a good addition but with that pace it will never be enough.

    I honestly think they PL updates will be in November with the 3 new promoted teams.

    I think there is more to come

    Maybe. Im not bothering to build a full list but Im thinking of players like Vardy, Tielemans, Schmeichel, Lacazette, David Luiz, Willian, Giroud, Rashford, Pogba, Kane, Lucas, Son, Firmino, Mané, van Dijk, TAA and many more. Those are not summer signings. You cant forgive EA for that. Its a disgrace.

    So yes those new faces is good news. But it will never be enough... Im still not coming back to FIFA this year.
    A FULL Lyon and PSG scans could make me change my mind. Im talking FULL squad, not just half the stars like Ajax. And the PL names I have listed would still be missing anyway.
    Post edited by Jeyj38 on
  • Renatos
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    The players I wanted to play in my career mode they are scaned now and updated apart from F D Jong, so I am happy and soon as the updated playera are in the PS4 I am starting my career mode cant wait anymore for premier league promoted teams
  • wetcase
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does someone have a side view of Mazraoui (Ajax)? Thanks!
    5VsliOF.jpg
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    wetcase wrote: »
    Does someone have a side view of Mazraoui (Ajax)? Thanks!
    5VsliOF.jpg

    Amazing quality. Thanks!
  • Altair14
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    @EA_Andy

    In The November Update i expect:

    - scan face for PSG, Atletico
    - Scan Face for other team partners as Lyon, Benfica, PSV, Racing, America
    - Scan face for Sheffield, Norwich And Aston Villa
    - Missing scan face of Real, Roma And Ajax ( Manolas, Pellegrini, Karsdorp, El Shaarawi, Coric, Tagliafico , Neres , De Jong , Militao)
    - scan face or custom of best younger talents without face as (Greenwood, Odegaard , Kubo, H.Wilson, Pepe, Sana, Martinelli, Maximin, Paqueta , Osimhen , Romario Baro , ecc ecc)

    if you settle on everything it could be a great update! From the EA it's time to show commitment.
  • InterLiverpoolBayern
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    In my opinion the top 7 teams from each big league(pl, serie a, primera division, bundesliga, ligue 1, then other teams who compete in champions league) must have all the players with real faces..i dont expect all faces scan i am ok with custom faces.. I dont want to see anymore generic faces..ea makes tones of money and must respect that... We want the players in game looks like the reality players.. Is it too difficult??
  • Altair14 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

    In The November Update i expect:

    - scan face for PSG, Atletico
    - Scan Face for other team partners as Lyon, Benfica, PSV, Racing, America
    - Scan face for Sheffield, Norwich And Aston Villa
    - Missing scan face of Roma And Ajax ( Manolas, Pellegrini, Karsdorp, El Shaarawi, Coric, Tagliafico , Neres , De Jong )
    - scan face or custom of best younger talents without face as (Greenwood, Odegaard , Kubo, H.Wilson, Pepe, Sana, Martinelli, Maximin, Paqueta , Osimhen , Romario Baro , ecc ecc)

    if you settle on everything it could be a great update! From the EA it's time to show commitment.

    Manolas has not been scanned with Roma, because he went to Napoli for cash plus diawara, so since diawara is there for Roma, Manolas was already a Napoli player when they did the scans. What I'm wondering is if they put Rodrygo with real, do they also have scanned militao? Or was he injured/ with national team? Anyone knows?
  • Altair14
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Altair14 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

    In The November Update i expect:

    - scan face for PSG, Atletico
    - Scan Face for other team partners as Lyon, Benfica, PSV, Racing, America
    - Scan face for Sheffield, Norwich And Aston Villa
    - Missing scan face of Real, Roma And Ajax ( Manolas, Pellegrini, Karsdorp, El Shaarawi, Coric, Tagliafico , Neres , De Jong, Militao )
    - scan face or custom of best younger talents without face as (Greenwood, Odegaard , Kubo, H.Wilson, Pepe, Sana, Martinelli, Maximin, Paqueta , Osimhen , Romario Baro , ecc ecc)

    if you settle on everything it could be a great update! From the EA it's time to show commitment.

    Manolas has not been scanned with Roma, because he went to Napoli for cash plus diawara, so since diawara is there for Roma, Manolas was already a Napoli player when they did the scans. What I'm wondering is if they put Rodrygo with real, do they also have scanned militao? Or was he injured/ with national team? Anyone knows?

    if they scanned rodrygo they must have scanned militao as well, like neres and tagliafico, I can't believe they haven't scanned them.

    However EA has to learn that if it fails to do the scans it must opt ​​for the custom ones, because the custom ones are still better than the generic ones.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited October 2019
    The most annoying thing, except the scan implementation technique is time consuming and they cant or dont want to go all over Europe every year, is the missing players to the scanning sessions.
    I am so pissed Tolisso seems to have missed the Bayern scan last year because of his injury. Just like Neres and Tagliafico go missing so far. Its not EAs fault but I cant stand it. Add to that EA never communicates on anything...

    Issue number 2 is EA holding scans. You have proof some players have been scanned but they never appear in game.

    Issue number 3 is EA rarely updating players who already have a face (Hi Sturridge and friends).

    Issue number 4 is licensing. The Barcelona case is getting ridiculous now. Im sorry but Messi with that look is unusable. Would they even got the rights to update De Jong with an Ajax scan as game is out already and he's at Barcelona since then ?
Sign In or Register to comment.