PSG
    Atletico Madrid (Felix)
    Aston Villa
    Sheffield Utd
    Norwich
    Others (Hagi)
    Legacy (Ribery)
    Suprises (Greenwood, Longstaff etc)

If so thats a good start, but as @RollsReus said this needs to be regular, players such as Bruno Fernandes will STILL be generic and partnered teams like Roma will still be untouched. Not to mentioned all the players for partnered clubs that will still be generic, think Pepe, Militao etc..

P.S. Why don't promoted La Liga and Bundesliga teams get treatment just like the PL promoted teams? Scanning needs to be an all year round thing with regular updates..

Maybe managers like Solskjær might be added? Also players who have complained like Raul Giminez?

They expect him and steve bruce to be sacked. They wont add them. They prolly work on creating a face for max allegri
  • pipopazzo33
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The real question now is scanned or customs, If scanned when and why just these particular player’s.. this is why we’ve asked for a pitch notes since day 1 to explain the processes @EA_Andy give us some insight or anything

Van de beek hair looks bad. But in general I dont have doubts they are scans
  • KentEagle
    90 posts Park Captain
    Probably the best day on this thread, thank you @EA_Andy and the team.

You get enough abuse but this is what we are looking for, some very good additions with the Premier League to be added and updated to follow, I assume.

Beggars can't be choosers, but it is a little disappointing not to Neres and Tagliafico scanned but hopefully this can be added in another update.

They are all ones to be excited about, thank you !

Now, this is a great start but I want this to be something for us to look forward with regular updates.

For me this might mean one of two things, PES have got the rights to Serie A so we have seen a Bayern and Juve scenario where they've released what they've got, or FIFA have secured the rights to Serie A and this is the first batch ahead of next year.

That would at least explain Zapata...
  • Kenneth8500
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still no real face for Mason Greenwood? Anyone knows will we get one soon or never, in, fifa20? Waiting to start cm with United, until face in.
  • Nickbon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rada wrote: »
    exe3xhf.png

Hagi, Pellegrini, Schone, Dolberg too.

I LITERALLY ❤️❤️❤️❤️ JUMPED FOR PELLEGRINI THANKS GOD BABY JESUS
  • Nickbon
    KaduAguiar wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Who am i missing? I only have 30..

Van De Beek
    Dest
    Ekkelenkamp
    Gravenberch
    Lang
    Mazraoui
    Varela
    Ziyech
    Onana
    Blind
    Tadic
    Dolberg
    L. Martinez
    Kluivert
    Dzeko
    Pellegrini
    Skriniar
    Ribery
    Zaniolo
    Piatek
    Hagi
    Schone
    Ndombele
    Courtois
    Vinicius Jr
    Marcelo
    Mendy
    Rodrygo
    Aouar
    Cabaye
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

Cristante, Under, Veretout, Perotti, Mancini... all of these are there

Under has a starhead?

yes, he has a new face scanned.

Can you post a pic?

Also, thank you EA for the Pavard update!

https://imgur.com/7tiMdEj

Think I might cry I love life rn
  • Wow I was fully expecting EA just to release a few scans for Ajax but 39??? Now, thats more like it. Shame we're going to have to wait for the November update for more and to actually be able to start a career mode. Being able to add these scans to existing saves is needed now more than ever if EA are going to go in this direction of releasing scans throughout the year.
  • Kvnji
    77 posts Park Captain
    Did you guys checked Dani de Wit of AZ, he was at Ajax at the time and played more games than an Ekkelenkamp and Gravenberch?

I expect they didn't do it, but never say never haha.
  • Kvnji
    77 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2019
    I just want to thank EA for the Face scans. Hopefully this will be a start of a Redemption arc for the FIFA franchise.

Maybe this sound needy, but is there a possibility that Tagliafico, Neres, Veltman, Martinez and Alvarez could be made into a costum for now, until the next scans. It would really complete the Ajax squad!

Edit: And Perr Schuurs haha, forgot him.
    Post edited by Kvnji on
  • Nikese
    22 posts Ball Boy
    personally I would love to have Tolisso, Firmino and Alisson to be included finally as updated starheads. Nevertheless those few new chosen starheads are warmly welcomed
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA needs to show some love for Barcelona even if they're PES tied, that Suarez update from the start of the game was nice, but we need faces for De Jong, Arthur and Semedo (and don't get me started on updating the rest of the squad)! They had the chance to make a custom for Semedo for FIFA 18 World Cup DLC like they did to Dembele (and Mina who was at the time with Barca), De Jong could have a missing scan from Ajax scanning - Schone and Dolberg got one and they're not at Ajax anymore, and i don't want Arthur to end up like Casemiro who didn't have a face for years or like Allan who still doesn't have a face.

That being said, i'm very happy with this update, i was skeptic when i saw the number of starheads EA gave us, but as seeing this wasn't the expected November update with EPL promoted teams and such, i'm hyped for what's more to come this upcoming month. We still have the aforementioned promoted teams, PSG, Atletico's signings other than Felix, Racing from Argentina, maybe EA add a few more suprises as well.

It still needs some work though, I've already ranted about Barca, only reason Ndombele and Mendy were added was because they were Lyon scans otherwise they would still be generic, Pepe is still missing one, Militao from Real, Manolas was with Roma until recently, Allan and Bruno Fernandes were in the Top 100 players list, Akanji and Weigl from Dortmund etc. you guys already know by now :p
  • Erirnppit
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No Sinkgraven :(((
  • Nickbon
    So the update on console will be on the next days, but since it is on pc already, shouldn't Sofifa be updated? Still shows the 16th October squads
  • Dlima0284
    81 posts Park Captain
    Hyped all the great faces added. How far after did the second patch drop last year?
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gravenberch is huge. Kinda pissed about Tagliafico and Neres but an Ajax career mode definitely added to my list

SURELY Neres and Tagliafico will be included!!

They both been in copa America so they missed the August scan unfortunately
  • Loving all these new scans! Lyon ones were a big surprise for me! Wish they had Dembele in there aswell with them!
  • Craig_B98
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Some good new additions here. I would be lying if i said i wasn’t disappointed that Neres and Tagliafico are missing, they're both probably the biggest two along with Van De Beek from Ajax that didn't have a face. What about Veltman though? If EA could give them semi decent customs until fifa 21 I would be happy

Looks like ill have to ditch my current career mode save but with the November update and PSG to come there isn't much point
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    I am very happy with tha, just missing Frenkie De Jong and that would been even better 😁
    I am so happy for Vinicius as he look so bad, but when I see mendy and rodrygo I was over the moon
  • PabloEscobar
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont know when Ajax got scanned ... but before 1 August Everbody was back ... Ziyech Mazraoui onana come back from Africa cup Same as Tagliafico Who played the Copa ... neres was back at 30 july .. 🤔🤔🤔
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont know when Ajax got scanned ... but before 1 August Everbody was back ... Ziyech Mazraoui onana come back from Africa cup Same as Tagliafico Who played the Copa ... neres was back at 30 july .. 🤔🤔🤔

I think they visited Ajax twice. Mid-July (Promes, Schone ect) and the begin of August. Just look at the hairstyles of Mazraoui (before summer break) and Ziyech (after). Hoping for more Ajax faces in the next update.
  • Nickbon
    friends I just found another face, Patrik Schick who belongs to Rome and is on loan to RB Leipzig, follows the link with his face
    https://imgur.com/WB88g3p

Since Roma seems to have been fully scanned I'd check on El Shaarawy, Luca Pellegrini, Nzonzi and Coric too just in case
  • Nickbon wrote: »
    friends I just found another face, Patrik Schick who belongs to Rome and is on loan to RB Leipzig, follows the link with his face
    https://imgur.com/WB88g3p

Since Roma seems to have been fully scanned I'd check on El Shaarawy, Luca Pellegrini, Nzonzi and Coric too just in case

El Sharawy and Nzonzi already had real faces, and from what I see they seem to have the same faces, the other two I'll check
  • KaduAguiar
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2019
    Coric and Luca Pellegrini have no real faces, unfortunately.
  • Im assuming moussa dembele hasnt been scanned?
  • Kvnji wrote: »
    Did you guys checked Dani de Wit of AZ, he was at Ajax at the time and played more games than an Ekkelenkamp and Gravenberch?

I expect they didn't do it, but never say never haha.

I tested Dani de Wit, he has no real face unfortunately
  • Im assuming moussa dembele hasnt been scanned?

I tested Moussa Dembele, he has no real face unfortunately
  • BlackMortem868
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    What. The. Hell??? I mean there’s still a bunch needed but still a great start... am content with this. Really nice

Never be content with so little man, 37 star heads is just breaking the ice, if we can get a bit more to bring the total to about 75-90 that would be amazing then I would truly be content.
  • BlackMortem868
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FifaVN wrote: »
    So we still have PSG, manchester, Aletico Madrid new faces to expect next update guys?

Possibly
  • D. Nice
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @KaduAguiar can you please check manolas. I dont know when exactly the scanning session took place. But if it was last season he might have been part of it.