FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The real question now is scanned or customs, If scanned when and why just these particular player’s.. this is why we’ve asked for a pitch notes since day 1 to explain the processes @EA_Andy give us some insight or anything
  • I have a PC, and already updated the game. But this faces dont appear. Does anyone know why? Or can help me?
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Canco05 wrote: »
    I have a PC, and already updated the game. But this faces dont appear. Does anyone know why? Or can help me?

You need to wait for a squad update coming in the coming days (most likely wednesday)
  • R_4hope
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sensi and Barella for Inter?
  • TeamExtreme17
    3004 posts National Call-Up
    How many of these will have LOD issues as they still havent fixed Lingard etc according to their 1.05 patch notes.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited October 2019
    41 New Star Heads:

29 New

Felix
    Van De Beek
    Dest
    Ekkelenkamp
    Gravenberch
    Lang
    Mazraoui
    Varela
    Onana
    Dolberg
    L. Martinez
    Pellegrini
    Skriniar
    Zaniolo
    Piatek
    Hagi
    Schone
    Ndombele
    Mendy
    Rodrygo
    Aouar
    Diawara
    Cristante
    Ünder
    Florenzi
    Veretout
    Perotti
    Mancini
    Nubel

10 Updated

Ziyech
    Blind
    Tadic
    Kluivert
    Dzeko
    Vinicius Jr
    Courtois
    Marcelo
    Pavard
    Pastore

2 Legacy

Ribery
    Cabaye

• xavypr
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Loving the updates but will still wait for Black Friday to buy it as I’ve been enjoying PES this year. As a Madrid fan I would really like Militao to get a scan and... Benzema’s beard! It’s been ages now lol. Vinicius, Rodrygo and Mendy look sick.
  • Azzabazza
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    41 New Star Heads:

29 New

Felix
    Van De Beek
    Dest
    Ekkelenkamp
    Gravenberch
    Lang
    Mazraoui
    Varela
    Onana
    Dolberg
    L. Martinez
    Pellegrini
    Skriniar
    Zaniolo
    Piatek
    Hagi
    Schone
    Ndombele
    Mendy
    Rodrygo
    Aouar
    Diawara
    Cristante
    Ünder
    Florenzi
    Veretout
    Perotti
    Mancini
    Nubel

10 Updated

Ziyech
    Blind
    Tadic
    Kluivert
    Dzeko
    Vinicius Jr
    Courtois
    Marcelo
    Pavard
    Pastore

2 Legacy

Ribery
    Cabaye

True? If so, then some brilliant new additions for Career Mode (i.e. Felix, Van de Beek, Onana, Pellegrini, Zaniolo, Hagi, Aouar & Nubel)
  • FifaVN
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    no David Neres is a shame, why they dont include him yet, other faces adding are good, but Ea still ruined it, it is almost perfect. Rodrygo and Vinicius update make me feel less hated Ea a bit tho
  • TeamExtreme17
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    41 New Star Heads:

29 New

Felix
    Van De Beek
    Dest
    Ekkelenkamp
    Gravenberch
    Lang
    Mazraoui
    Varela
    Onana
    Dolberg
    L. Martinez
    Pellegrini
    Skriniar
    Zaniolo
    Piatek
    Hagi
    Schone
    Ndombele
    Mendy
    Rodrygo
    Aouar
    Diawara
    Cristante
    Ünder
    Florenzi
    Veretout
    Perotti
    Mancini
    Nubel

10 Updated

Ziyech
    Blind
    Tadic
    Kluivert
    Dzeko
    Vinicius Jr
    Courtois
    Marcelo
    Pavard
    Pastore

2 Legacy

Ribery
    Cabaye

True? If so, then some brilliant new additions for Career Mode (i.e. Felix, Van de Beek, Onana, Pellegrini, Zaniolo, Hagi, Aouar & Nubel)

Yes but minus Felix who was technically added last update and the 2 legacy updates i have 38, EA said 37 so maybe i have mentioned 1 by mistake somewhere, lol..
  • TeamExtreme17
    FifaVN wrote: »
    no David Neres is a shame, why they dont include him yet, other faces adding are good, but Ea still ruined it, it is almost perfect. Rodrygo and Vinicius update make me feel less hated Ea a bit tho

No Neres or Tagliafico is baffling, maybe next update.
  • styles_fc
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DonnySTP wrote: »

Nah. With them having Schone and Dolberg tells me they came for scan late July. Neres and Tagliafico had extended summer break because they played the Copa America. They probably weren’t back when the squad was scanned. Neres wasn’t back till July 30th and by that time Ajax had already played the Johan Cruijff Schaal.

That makes sense. And is very disappointing.

Really hoping (like someone mentioned on the last page) that Sensi is one of the "Italian stars".
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After being away for quite awhile, I signed in just to say congrats to all of you who have been active in this thread to make things happen. Not sure what happened but probably EA are doing you guys who have been active here a favour. Like myself who have been dormant, personally I want to say thank you to you guys. You guys are the reason Fifa 20 is beginning to get better. I mean, hell, thank you so much for the Dolberg face! I've been asking this whole time and at last, I get to play him once I buy Fifa 20. Because of you all, I'm looking forward for weeks and months ahead about everything that is Fifa 20. Let's hope more to come.....
  • styles_fc
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After being away for quite awhile, I signed in just to say congrats to all of you who have been active in this thread to make things happen. Not sure what happened but probably EA are doing you guys who have been active here a favour. Like myself who have been dormant, personally I want to say thank you to you guys. You guys are the reason Fifa 20 is beginning to get better. I mean, hell, thank you so much for the Dolberg face! I've been asking this whole time and at last, I get to play him once I buy Fifa 20. Because of you all, I'm looking forward for weeks and months ahead about everything that is Fifa 20. Let's hope more to come.....
    I too have been very dormant, so I'd also like to thank you all - however I don't think EA pays too much attention to these sorts of things. Maybe that's finally changing (here's hoping).

I would always get annoyed when the likes of Dolberg would come up against me after signing for a team in the EPL (on my CM). He is one of those players during last Fifa who would always score against me.

I'm so much keener to start a CM now (although I may wait for the Nov update). I am just keen with the amount of options I'll have. Can do a RTG and have choices like Zaniolo, Dest, Onana, Piatek - and all the previous scans already added from the Bundesliga. Players you wouldn't even touch in Fifa 19.

Credit where it's due.
  • ChrisW1991
    1140 posts Professional
    All these new star heads 😍 wow.. Fair play to Fifa for this, what a great update!! Some absolute class players in there with new scans!!
  • R_4hope
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    styles_fc wrote: »
    DonnySTP wrote: »

Nah. With them having Schone and Dolberg tells me they came for scan late July. Neres and Tagliafico had extended summer break because they played the Copa America. They probably weren’t back when the squad was scanned. Neres wasn’t back till July 30th and by that time Ajax had already played the Johan Cruijff Schaal.

That makes sense. And is very disappointing.

Really hoping (like someone mentioned on the last page) that Sensi is one of the "Italian stars".

Ja mate Sensi and Barella are the new italian stars! Inter in the new year lost the partnership with Pes, and can firm with the @EA_Andy
  • FifaAFC
    60 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2019
    Nice faces!! But as an Ajax fan it's a shame that Tagliafico, Veltman, Alvarez, Martinez and Neres doesn't have an starhead..
  • Daviddt86
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When Will they be available at ps4?
  • bulldogubld
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have a problem with this update on PC. Some players are not updated. Ianis Hagi, Ribery, Joao Felix, Ndombele, Lautaro Martinez and some others, still with generic faces....Any idea why????
  • ManzGOTIT
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite
    What. The. Hell??? I mean there’s still a bunch needed but still a great start... am content with this. Really nice
  • LuisGarcia
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    Nice! Finally we are getting something. But this does not mean we are not getting the november update in few weeks right? If not we might see some faces from the other partnered teams like, atletico, psg, lyon and racing together with the promoted PL clubs. Rest of the faces in fifa 21
  • InterLiverpoolBayern
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Great job but we are in 2019!!come on fifa put more real faces to other top players!! Anybody knows if we will get barella and sensi new face??
  • ChrisW1991
    1140 posts Professional
    Greatest night ever on this thread. We werent expecting those faces tbh. Vinicius finally looks like his Volta version maybe better I have to check the haircut up close. Felix debacle ends finally. 2nd best moment since the fifa 2015 EPL scan announcement. They always held back scans. Normally Vinicius came in fifa 21. I guess the botched release of the game made them change strategy. To me the most unexpected is Skriniar who seemed a PES asset. They have whole Serie A in some drawer.only way they ruin everything is by not giving us soon PSG plus Atleti new signings. The promoted teams are a sure thing. Other EPL updates could arrive P.S. I see Piatek as being custom. Looks like those Lyon clips prior to release werent in vain... Could we expect more monthly updates after november realistically? Club America Racing Independiente etc?

Can finally sign Skriniar in career mode now! He'll be a beast of a signing 😁
  • ChrisW1991
    1140 posts Professional
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    When Will they be available at ps4?

Probably Thursday or Friday, maybe the updated ones tomorrow
  • FifaVN
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So we still have PSG, manchester, Aletico Madrid new faces to expect next update guys?