FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Howler19
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Krrypt0n wrote: »
    miggyman wrote: »
    Howler19 wrote: »
    New squad update up on sofifa. Tons of stat updates but no new faces at first glance. No João Felix and no one else either. Hopefully that just means we will have another update shortly.

So Joao Felix's face will be added in a squad update this friday? The rumors on this thread is spreading like wildfire. First they said, it was added on the patch. When that failed they said, it will be added on squad update. What's next? November update? Then when that fails... January update :D

99% sure it’ll be on Thursday/Friday depending on where you live. Felix is already on PC, but the PS4/Xbox take longer bc EA need approval or have to follow some protocol from Sony/Microsoft to release it on their consoles

Bruhhhhh the patch on ps4 has been out already hours ago. What are you talking about? I updated the patch already and downloaded the October 16 squad update. Guess what, his face is still generic.

Then wait, lol, if its out on PC, its gonna be out on consoles too

The patch is out on consoles though. He's right about that. At this point it's just about waiting for the right squad update.
  • Kaiduss
    794 posts Semi-Pro
    New squad update up on sofifa. Tons of stat updates but no new faces at first glance. No João Felix and no one else either. Hopefully that just means we will have another update shortly.

So Joao Felix's face will be added in a squad update this friday? The rumors on this thread is spreading like wildfire. First they said, it was added on the patch. When that failed they said, it will be added on squad update. What's next? November update? Then when that fails... January update :D

I mean it was added to the game files in the game update, now they need to assign "Yes" value to his "Real Face" attribute and databases are updated in the so called "squad update".
  • miggyman
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 16
    FalconFan wrote: »
    Why the crush on Joao Felix?

Seems like a few folks have an extreme crush on this single player.

It's mostly this miggyman guy who's asking about him five times a day. I think his face is probably the most important addition right now but you're right about this problem going way beyond a single face. It's a larger problem where EA need to figure out a way to work bigger, smarter and quicker when it comes to starheads in general.

Ok cool I have a fanboy who remembers me even if it's my first time commenting yesterday since Oct 4. Cool!! what's up my fanboy
  • jul1anr1k
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PES’ ability to pump out player faces is actually insane. What exactly are they doing that EA aren’t?

Also, I’ll never consider PES for consoles just bc of the lack of team authenticity (It is 10x worse than generic faces in FIFA imo - idc if Liverpool or Man Utd have a fully scanned first and reserve team, if they don’t have their logo and name, it’s a big no). But obviously if you got PC, the mods all fix that and it’s a great game.

It’s all under one umbrella: Realism/authenticity. Player faces and team logos/names are two sides of the same coin. Same with league names, but to a lesser extent

You can install option files (correct kits, team and tournament logos, team names, etc.) on PS4 as well.
  • OptimusFawkes
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    jul1anr1k wrote: »
    PES’ ability to pump out player faces is actually insane. What exactly are they doing that EA aren’t?

Also, I’ll never consider PES for consoles just bc of the lack of team authenticity (It is 10x worse than generic faces in FIFA imo - idc if Liverpool or Man Utd have a fully scanned first and reserve team, if they don’t have their logo and name, it’s a big no). But obviously if you got PC, the mods all fix that and it’s a great game.

It’s all under one umbrella: Realism/authenticity. Player faces and team logos/names are two sides of the same coin. Same with league names, but to a lesser extent

You can install option files (correct kits, team and tournament logos, team names, etc.) on PS4 as well.

Is it possible for Xbox one?
  • Iv9
    50 posts Park Captain
    jul1anr1k wrote: »

Is it possible for Xbox one?

Its not possible since Xbox doesnt support USB's.
  • pipopazzo33
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    shrubb77 wrote: »
    ShaunWHu wrote: »
    What’s wrong with Lingard’s face?

Looks ok on mine

He has a LOD bug...

Very similar to Diego Costa lod bug. Similar to the boot collar glitch. Broken graphical textures. How can they release this in 2019...
  • pipopazzo33
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    So does anyone have the full list of players that will for sure get an updated/new face in the November update?

Here’s the ones I know from the videos:

Atletico: Felipe, Lodi, Felix, Herrera, Saponjic < new, Llorente, and Trippier < updated
    PSG: Paredes, Innocent, Aouchiche < new, Marquinhos, Mbappe, Kimpembe, Silva, Di Maria, Draxler, Gueye, Verratti < updated
    Aston Villa: Wesley, Grealish for sure new, Neil Taylor and Douglas Luíz updated, but can’t figure out the rest.

Any other ones we know for sure?

Here's the full list of PSG players that were present at the scanning session including loaned and sold players:

Areola (loaned)
    Innocent
    Bernat
    Kimpembe
    Thiago Silva
    Marquinhos
    Meunier
    Diallo
    Colin Dagba
    Mitchel Bakker
    Mbe Soh
    Kurzawa
    Zagre (sold with buy-back clause)
    Veratti
    Idrissa Gueye
    Paredes
    Herrera
    Draxler
    Pablo Sarabia
    Aouchice
    Cavani
    Mbappé
    Neymar Jr
    Di Maria
    Choupo Moting
    Jesé (loaned)

That doesnt look like EA to update a full team in game.
    Prepare for despair.

10 or evelen players added max. The promoted EPL teams wont get even 10 players Im afraid
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    FalconFan wrote: »
    Why the crush on Joao Felix?

Seems like a few folks have an extreme crush on this single player.

Yeah community is nut.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional

They do faces by themselves, some people are creating them. Its not scan based. But result is excellent.

You can download patches for PS4 as well. Not only PC. XBox is the only onsole you cant.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional

99% sure it’ll be on Thursday/Friday depending on where you live. Felix is already on PC, but the PS4/Xbox take longer bc EA need approval or have to follow some protocol from Sony/Microsoft to release it on their consoles

It always has been a full week delay (minimum) after PC release.
    So I let you do the maths. Cant be fussed with that game anymore.
  • What the heck have they done to gameplay....
    Was the only thing I couldn't complain about this year and now even that is screwed.
    Thank you EA
  • This game is pure Scam first the gameplay of the demo is very diferente from the final game second the server are pure trash we are almost in 2020 and this is the server we play ??? The Esports think it’s a joke without pay to win you don’t get a chance and finally as a fan from Portugal the false advertising about João Felix face in Portugal we can sue company’s for false advertising.
    And the state of the Ones to Watch it’s a joke some of the players play well and don’t make it to the TOTW Ndombele Pablo Sarabia and more recent Lozano.
    But this is not a fifa problem every new release from this **** company now a days the only thing they are good providing is problems glitches and bugs Starwars games pure joke Anthem, Battlefield... the list goes on.
    But it’s our fault because we continue to buy their **** games in hopes we find the quality from the past.
  • deco10
    11 posts Ball Boy
    The Joao Felix face that's been circulating around.... is it really updated in a patch or a "trick" that PC users did?

It’s real, just be patient lol

Let's gooooooooo!!!!! Career mode fix + Joao Felix face!! Release that patch to Ps4! :D

tu deves andar a levar no cu do felix, vais jogar melhor por ele ter a face? fds
  • a97dps
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 17
    The update of the teams has come out, but not even the shadow of Joao Felix's new face. Verognogous, I don't know what you're waiting for FIFA.

@EA_Andy
  • KentEagle
    75 posts Park Captain
    It seems that some of the bugs have been fixed, so the CM is now playable.

Now as we've had to wait 3 weeks for a game we can use, I may as well wait even longer to start a CM in the PL as the new starheads will arrive in a few weeks.

Annoying the release a game that can't be used properly until mid November.

Then you have the transfer window (not EA's fault) which will need the update.

The game being released at the end of September is too late, as the game is at it's updated and best by February - then season is over 3 months later !

Release the game and all starheads end of August after the transfer window !
  • The fact that the ones to watch advert with Felix in was weeks ago means they have the real face so put it in the damn game, ridiculous faffing around always.
  • Dlima0284
    66 posts Park Captain
    Can we expect a larger than usual November update..? Atletico , psg , promoted teams in England and Spain , maybe a few missed from bundesliga
  • Vincne1
    63 posts Park Captain
    Jr18156 wrote: »
    The fact that the ones to watch advert with Felix in was weeks ago means they have the real face so put it in the damn game, ridiculous faffing around always.

His face is already embedded in the latest title update. Now we just wait for EA to change his starhead value to “yes” in the squad file. This is how the PC players have done it within a day after the title update rolled out. Such tremendous amount of work will take as long as it takes, just as those World Cup faces for career mode in FIFA 18. I seriously doubt that we will get Felix’s real face within this week.
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    Can we expect a larger than usual November update..? Atletico , psg , promoted teams in England and Spain , maybe a few missed from bundesliga

Probably not
  • ant0ni1995
    85 posts Park Captain
    Dlima0284 wrote: »

It's ea mate, they will give us promoted teams from premier league (10 players at max from each club), and some random faces from the atletico and psg scans, I do not expect anything more from this company.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Updating / adding missing faces for all their partnered clubs..

Take note EA!!!!!
  • R_4hope
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I do today the download of the team.. but no joao felix for ps4
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Shame EA aren't a company who could communicate to us what time and when the next squad update is..
  • ManzGOTIT
    2321 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jheeez even Ribéry has called EA’s arses out
  • Celt
    51 posts Park Captain
    Let's see EA add his face back tomorrow... after we have been asking for a month.