FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    So does anyone have the full list of players that will for sure get an updated/new face in the November update?

Here’s the ones I know from the videos:

Atletico: Felipe, Lodi, Felix, Herrera, Saponjic < new, Llorente, and Trippier < updated
    PSG: Paredes, Innocent, Aouchiche < new, Marquinhos, Mbappe, Kimpembe, Silva, Di Maria, Draxler, Gueye, Verratti < updated
    Aston Villa: Wesley, Grealish for sure new, Neil Taylor and Douglas Luíz updated, but can’t figure out the rest.

Any other ones we know for sure?

Here's the full list of PSG players that were present at the scanning session including loaned and sold players:

Areola (loaned)
    Innocent
    Bernat
    Kimpembe
    Thiago Silva
    Marquinhos
    Meunier
    Diallo
    Colin Dagba
    Mitchel Bakker
    Mbe Soh
    Kurzawa
    Zagre (sold with buy-back clause)
    Veratti
    Idrissa Gueye
    Paredes
    Herrera
    Draxler
    Pablo Sarabia
    Aouchice
    Cavani
    Mbappé
    Neymar Jr
    Di Maria
    Choupo Moting
    Jesé (loaned)

That doesnt look like EA to update a full team in game.
    Prepare for despair.
  • miggyman
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Updated the patch on Ps4 and Joao Felix's face is still generic. Was the patch they were talking about was supposed to be in Fifa 21?
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    miggyman wrote: »
    Updated the patch on Ps4 and Joao Felix's face is still generic. Was the patch they were talking about was supposed to be in Fifa 21?

He will be in the next squad update as its a new scan not an update like Hazard ect
  • miggyman
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

He will be in the next squad update as its a new scan not an update like Hazard ect

I really really hope you are right about that.
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional

Yeah, tomorrow I think.. Well tomorrow or Friday
  • Howler19
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect

Doesn't look more like Mourinho than the actual generics if I'm being completely honest.
  • shrubb77
    272 posts Sunday League Hero

We didn't even get a squad update last week, how can we be sure to get one this week?
  • shrubb77

Yeah, tomorrow I think.. Well tomorrow or Friday

You're basing that from previous years but so far this year we have had one squad update in 3 weeks since launch and even that was taken away before being restored.
  • Moose Factory
    4067 posts National Call-Up
    Appears to be another banner year from this lot. I don't know any other game developer, or company for that matter, that seems to take pleasure in frustrating their customer base as much as they do. Especially us "geezers" who have shown loyalty year after damn year.
  • shrubb77
    ShaunWHu wrote: »
    What’s wrong with Lingard’s face?

Looks ok on mine
  • R. Nelson and willock in the next dlc for pes 2020.

The way is the change to pes 2020 boys
  • TeamExtreme17
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    shrubb77 wrote: »

Looks ok on mine

He has a LOD bug...
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    edited October 16
    Royvd wrote: »
    Seeing all the frustration here about player faces in FIFA makes me so happy I switched to PES this year. Sure, the game is not perfect and comes with its own frustration (especially online) but its really such a nice breath of fresh air to play a fun and challenging career mode (master league again). The number of scanned player faces is really astonishing (you can come up against a team like Cagliari and find 10 players with scanned faces (not kidding). For reference, teams like Ajax or Roma would be fully scanned. Teams like Juventus, Barca would be fully scanned and all players have appropriate tattoo's. And the good thing is: first data pack with another 60 faces coming up next week already. If you look at the nominees for this years golden boy award I think PES has 15 out of 20 players scanned already and I wouldn't be surprised if they bring that up to 20/20 within this and the next data pack. FIFA doesn't seem to want to change its current approach and is light years behind PES in terms of player appearances, and dropping further behind with every data pack PES releases. Time to make the switch folks!

Everything is true (I switched to PES this year too). Except it is not accurate to speak of "scans" (Juve, Bayern, ManU and Barcelona are actual Staramba scans). Those other faces are "scan-like home made PES customs". Insane quality indeed! I have barely no clue how to make coins on myclub (which is way easier on FUT, well thats a kid mode haha) but screw it PES is da real football game that comes with realism.
  • Guys, any idea if Norwich players such as Pukki will get an updated face soon ? Will do the SBC if so, just can't play with potato-head looking players on the team lol

Also is McGinn part of the Aston VIlla players that will get a new headscan ?

Thanks !
  • mickjacobjr
    1204 posts Professional
    Guys, any idea if Norwich players such as Pukki will get an updated face soon ? Will do the SBC if so, just can't play with potato-head looking players on the team lol

Also is McGinn part of the Aston VIlla players that will get a new headscan ?

Thanks !

November
  • Futbol22
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    Amazing how many times we’ve had the November DLC and people are still asking when it’s coming...

• OptimusFawkes
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 16
    PES’ ability to pump out player faces is actually insane. What exactly are they doing that EA aren’t?

Also, I’ll never consider PES for consoles just bc of the lack of team authenticity (It is 10x worse than generic faces in FIFA imo - idc if Liverpool or Man Utd have a fully scanned first and reserve team, if they don’t have their logo and name, it’s a big no). But obviously if you got PC, the mods all fix that and it’s a great game.

It’s all under one umbrella: Realism/authenticity. Player faces and team logos/names are two sides of the same coin. Same with league names, but to a lesser extent
  • Howler19
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect
    New squad update up on sofifa. Tons of stat updates but no new faces at first glance. No João Felix and no one else either. Hopefully that just means we will have another update shortly.
  • miggyman
    edited October 16
    Howler19 wrote: »
    New squad update up on sofifa. Tons of stat updates but no new faces at first glance. No João Felix and no one else either. Hopefully that just means we will have another update shortly.

So Joao Felix's face will be added in a squad update this friday? The rumors on this thread is spreading like wildfire. First they said, it was added on the patch. When that failed they said, it will be added on squad update. What's next? November update? Then when that fails... January update :D
  • OptimusFawkes
    edited October 16
    Anyone know if the create a player height function is fixed? I’m waiting to create a Håland and Saliba player bc their current starheads are a joke

But the max height is 6’2 and they’re both 6’4
  • OptimusFawkes

So Joao Felix's face will be added in a squad update this friday? The rumors on this thread is spreading like wildfire. First they said, it was added on the patch. When that failed they said, it will be added on squad update. What's next? November update? Then when that fails... January update :D

99% sure it’ll be on Thursday/Friday depending on where you live. Felix is already on PC, but the PS4/Xbox take longer bc EA need approval or have to follow some protocol from Sony/Microsoft to release it on their consoles
  • FalconFan
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why the crush on Joao Felix?

Seems like a few folks have an extreme crush on this single player.
  • miggyman

99% sure it’ll be on Thursday/Friday depending on where you live. Felix is already on PC, but the PS4/Xbox take longer bc EA need approval or have to follow some protocol from Sony/Microsoft to release it on their consoles

Bruhhhhh the patch on ps4 has been out already hours ago. What are you talking about? I updated the patch already and downloaded the October 16 squad update. Guess what, his face is still generic.
  • ShaunWHu
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park

Looks ok on mine

He has a LOD bug...

What’s a LOD bug?

• Krrypt0n
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Bruhhhhh the patch on ps4 has been out already hours ago. What are you talking about? I updated the patch already and downloaded the October 16 squad update. Guess what, his face is still generic.

Then wait, lol, if its out on PC, its gonna be out on consoles too
  • mcelco
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Squad updates out. @Via fifaInifinity
  • miggyman

Looks ok on mine

He has a LOD bug...

What’s a LOD bug?

Don't know how to further explain this but I'll just spell it out for you and hopefully you get it....

L O D
    Krrypt0n wrote: »

Then wait, lol, if its out on PC, its gonna be out on consoles too

if you say so KrrypT0n, i hope you are right