503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 15
    F this sh*t im out
  • ShaunWHu
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What’s wrong with Lingard’s face?
  • Jack93
    19 posts Ball Boy
    So they just added his scan only??! They scanned the new guys with him no? Like Herrera, and Aston villa and club America hopefully they come in the November update

Before you talked about Fiorentina. What did you mean??
  • Jack93
    19 posts Ball Boy
    mcelco wrote: »
    Ribery too guys?

Yes, what about Ribery? @EA_Andy
  • CR1986
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 15
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    Dear @EA_Andy, please answer these questions.
    Who decides which faces will be added to the game and which will not?
    and why change faces to sterling and Hazard if there are such terrible faces as: Lucas Moura, Tielemans, Matic (Manchester), Mina (Everton), David Luiz (Arsenal), Willian (Chelsea), Bernardo Silva (Man. City), Jimenez (Wolverhampton )
    almost all of them are not scans

It seems that these people are not interested in football at all

Finally someone who mentions David Luiz, his customized face is absolutely shocking and terrible plus he was customized ages ago.

Same with Özil if we talk specifically about Arsenal, his scan is from 2013 and absolutely outdated as well.

• Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Year, after year, after year, people complains more and more and more, about starheads......and THEY DO NOTHING about this big problem.....isn’t something weird about this??????

It’s because everyone here still buys the game, except a handful of us, I didn’t buy it and it’s amazing not waiting for EA to fix a full priced game, if people didn’t pre order and buy on release EA would **** the bricks
  • mcelco
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA's QA team is horrible, looks like amateurs 🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move
    pes faces are terrible.
  • miggyman
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So PC users actually can confirm that JOAO FELIX starhead is updated??? Please ffs tell me if it's true. Will we get this on Ps4 by the weekend too?
  • shrubb77
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    miggyman wrote: »
    So PC users actually can confirm that JOAO FELIX starhead is updated??? Please ffs tell me if it's true. Will we get this on Ps4 by the weekend too?

Also what kits have they improved or changed?
  • OptimusFawkes
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 16
    So does anyone have the full list of players that will for sure get an updated/new face in the November update?

Here’s the ones I know from the videos:

Atletico: Felipe, Lodi, Felix, Herrera, Saponjic < new, Llorente, and Trippier < updated
    PSG: Paredes, Innocent, Aouchiche < new, Marquinhos, Mbappe, Kimpembe, Silva, Di Maria, Draxler, Gueye, Verratti < updated
    Aston Villa: Wesley, Grealish for sure new, Neil Taylor and Douglas Luíz updated, but can’t figure out the rest.

Any other ones we know for sure?
  • Howler19
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 16
    So does anyone have the full list of players that will for sure get an updated/new face in the November update?

Atletico: Felipe, Lodi, Felix, Herrera, Saponjic < new, Llorente, and Trippier < updated
    PSG: Paredes, Innocent, Aouchiche < new, Marquinhos, Mbappe, Kimpembe, Silva, Di Maria, Draxler, Gueye, Verratti < updated
    Aston Villa: Wesley, Grealish for sure new, Neil Taylor and Douglas Luíz updated, but can’t figure out the rest.

Those you mentioned plus these:
    PSG: Bakker, Choupo-Moting, Dagba, Zagre
    Aston Villa: Guilbert, Hourihane, Konsa, Lansbury
    Sheffield Utd: Basham, Egan, Freeman, Lundstram, McGoldrick, Moore, Morrison, Norwood, O'Connell, Osborn, Sharp, Stevens

In addition to these we have seen a lot of other players get scanned, but these clubs (and Norwich) are the only ones we can be confident about for the November update. And of course, we have seen plenty of players we know have been scanned not ending up making it into the game...
  • Jack93
    19 posts Ball Boy

Howler19 wrote: »

Sheffield Utd: Basham, Egan, Freeman, Lundstram, McGoldrick, Moore, Morrison, Norwood, O'Connell, Osborn, Sharp, Stevens

In addition to these we have seen a lot of other players get scanned, but these clubs (and Norwich) are the only ones we can be confident about for the November update. And of course, we have seen plenty of players we know have been scanned not ending up making it into the game...

What about Ribery?
  • Howler19
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jack93 wrote: »

Howler19 wrote: »

What about Ribery?

I think you misunderstood what we're talking about here. These are players who have been scanned recently and should be in the game soon. Ribery is just a removed face and no one knows what's going on with those because there is no logic involved.
  • miggyman
    The Joao Felix face that's been circulating around.... is it really updated in a patch or a "trick" that PC users did?
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The Joao Felix face that's been circulating around.... is it really updated in a patch or a "trick" that PC users did?

It’s real, just be patient lol
  • miggyman

It’s real, just be patient lol

Let's gooooooooo!!!!! Career mode fix + Joao Felix face!! Release that patch to Ps4! :D
  • BlackMortem868
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Here's the full list of PSG players that were present at the scanning session including loaned and sold players:

Areola (loaned)
    Innocent
    Bernat
    Kimpembe
    Thiago Silva
    Marquinhos
    Meunier
    Diallo
    Colin Dagba
    Mitchel Bakker
    Mbe Soh
    Kurzawa
    Zagre (sold with buy-back clause)
    Veratti
    Idrissa Gueye
    Paredes
    Herrera
    Draxler
    Pablo Sarabia
    Aouchice
    Cavani
    Mbappé
    Neymar Jr
    Di Maria
    Choupo Moting
    Jesé (loaned)
  • Futbol22
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 16
    Hopefully EA get most of the PSG starheads updated.

Julian Draxler is a disgrace in his current form...
    Paredes would be nice too.

Also, Weigl, Konate and Akanji. Shocking they have been held back.
  • FifaVN
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    as i understand Ea logic, they scheduled patches, so it just set in orders and bug list, then they customize the prioprites bugs. Thats why PSG scan recentlly maybe will be next year LOL
  • Peanut2000
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Glad that they’ve finally patched career mode and hope to god it’s working properly but what’s the point of starting career when we are still waiting for the promoted teams scans and hopefully a few more next month?🤔
  • a97dps
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park

What video did you see these scans in? Are you referring to those in which they show that they have scanned these teams and these players?
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Glad that they’ve finally patched career mode and hope to god it’s working properly but what’s the point of starting career when we are still waiting for the promoted teams scans and hopefully a few more next month?🤔

Same! Luckily after listing it on Saturday my fifa hasnt sold so I will keep it now that career mode is fixed 👀 😂 finally..
  • Kenneth8500
    200 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone knows will Mason Greenwood got face scan for november update?
  • shrubb77

Unlikely, United are in bed with Konami
  • Kenneth8500
    200 posts Sunday League Hero
    That dosnt matter. EA still got face scans and licens for Man United.
    shrubb77 wrote: »

• shrubb77

Then will hopefully get it, Liverpool still need a few more
  • TeamExtreme17
    2581 posts Fans' Favourite

Then will hopefully get it, Liverpool still need a few more

Yeah luckily the PL deal covers starheads and Old Trafford or we'd of ended up as Manchester Red.
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    Year, after year, after year, people complains more and more and more, about starheads......and THEY DO NOTHING about this big problem.....isn’t something weird about this??????

It’s because everyone here still buys the game, except a handful of us, I didn’t buy it and it’s amazing not waiting for EA to fix a full priced game, if people didn’t pre order and buy on release EA would **** the bricks

I did the same! Except I cant live without a football game so you know where Im at now ;)