FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Nickbon
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fabriciuz wrote: »
    There's just no logic to EA when it comes to face scans, they make Kluivert and Fabian customs but ignore huge profiles like De Jong. Then they make a custom for Suarez and ignore Messi...

Bro Kluivert is not even good
  • mickjacobjr
    1204 posts Professional
    Nickbon wrote: »
    There's just no logic to EA when it comes to face scans, they make Kluivert and Fabian customs but ignore huge profiles like De Jong. Then they make a custom for Suarez and ignore Messi...

Kluivert is awful that’s why customs are not a good idea if he ever gets scanned they will keep that awful face
  • tommy_p_5
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    efcrmcf wrote: »
    Another 4 faces lost:

KILMARNOCK BRUCE, ALEX
    UNIVERSIDAD CRAIOVA GARDOS, FLORIN
    VANCOUVER WHITECAPS RICKETTS, TOSAINT
    HUDDERSFIELD CAMPBELL, FRAIZER
    Couple more too (making that 12 removed in Fifa 20 by my count so far):

Admira Wacka - Erwin Hoffer (custom)
    QPR - Charlie Rowan (scanned at Watford - added Fifa 18)
  • TeamExtreme17
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nickbon wrote: »

Kluivert is awful that’s why customs are not a good idea if he ever gets scanned they will keep that awful face

Anything is better than generic. I like the De Ligt, Raul Gimenez, Milikovic-Savic customs, we need about 100 more of these!!
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 21
    Wilson scored another which makes him currently with 3 goals, almost leveling Salah. God dammit EA!
    Post edited by Ress_EZ_in_the_dark on
  • Steph3998
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do you guys reckon we will get new starheads in the Day One patch ?
  • Daviddt86
    98 posts Park Captain
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Why no longstaff scab?

Maybe they didn't even scan Newcastle this year? Every player on the team with an updated face was scanned somewhere else.

Barreca or something is scanned. He was a loaned player. So Ea was there.

Longstaff was injured, maybe that is the reason
  • Daviddt86
    98 posts Park Captain
    I looked on the Bundesliga scans: every team had at least 10 scanned players. Transfers changed that of course.

Teams like Mainz (Muto and Balagon are the proof) were scanned in 2018

HSV also.

Ea kept faces more than year.

They scanned the other Bundesliga teams in the first half of the

So they had another half year to scan other Leagues 😅
  • ant0ni1995
    85 posts Park Captain
    Steph3998 wrote: »

That's what im hoping, totally underwelmed even with the Bundesliga half-scan AND a few 5-year-long outdated PL updates.

Bruno Fernandes, De Jong etc absolutely HAD to have customs. It's embarrassing, they had faces in PES 2019 LAST YEAR..

Don't expect new bundesliga scans this year...
  • Howler19
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 20
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Why no longstaff scab?

Maybe they didn't even scan Newcastle this year? Every player on the team with an updated face was scanned somewhere else.

Barreca or something is scanned. He was a loaned player. So Ea was there.

Longstaff was injured, maybe that is the reason

That's true. Forgot about him. We've seen it before with injured players so that's probably it then.
  • Howler19

EA's history says we won't, but we can always hope.
  • BlackMortem868
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I really wanna know how long it takes to implement faces into the game @EA_Andy

Can someone from EA please provide us maybe just a rough estimate as to how long one face takes to be put into the game???

• Allsports92
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special

EA's history says we won't, but we can always hope.

For some reason I feel like ea for once is gonna like give us some game faces in the patch this year Idk why
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 20

I think we will get some faces soon. For example the South American teams which are scanned some months ago. At the moment, the Early Access build is according to Sofifa running on the 22th of August.
  • Howler19
    edited September 20
    Who are all the updated players among those who already had a face? They are always harder to pinpoint since you can't tell that from sofifa...

These are the ones I can think of:
    Hector Bellerin
    Calum Chambers
    Marcos Alonso
    Cesar Azpilicueta
    Ross Barkley
    Ruben Loftus-Cheek
    Seamus Coleman
    Alex Iwobi
    Gylfi Sigurdsson
    Theo Walcott
    Jordan Henderson
    Xherdan Shaqiri
    Sergio Aguero
    Ederson
    Ilkay Gundogan
    Riyad Mahrez
    David Silva
    Raheem Sterling
    Kyle Walker
    David de Gea
    Luke Shaw
    Andy Carroll
    Eric Dier
    Christian Eriksen
    Danny Rose
    Moussa Sissoko
    Jan Vertonghen
    Danny Welbeck
    Jack Wilshere
    Marko Arnautovic
    Romelu Lukaku
    Alexis Sanchez
    Federico Bernardeschi
    Giorgio Chiellini
    Mattia De Sciglio
    Paulo Dybala
    Blaise Matuidi
    Miralem Pjanic
    Wojciech Szczesny
    Chris Smalling
    Koke
    Kieran Trippier
    Luis Suarez
    Iago Aspas
    Antonio Barragan
    Sergio Canales
    Cristian Tello
    Dani Carvajal
    Eden Hazard
    Adnan Januzaj
    Dani Parejo
    Rodrigo

Who am I missing?
  • HTAFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can some one with early access check if Aaron Hunt from Hamburger SV got updated ?
  • Howler19
    HTAFC wrote: »
    Can some one with early access check if Aaron Hunt from Hamburger SV got updated ?
    He did not.
  • OptimusFawkes
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 20

I think Fabian was a scan they held back from LaLiga. He was at Real Betis when they were scanned

Holding back scans has got to be the stupidest thing ever. They held Fabian’s scan for a full year last year. For what? So idiotic

Same thing with Sancho. He got scanned while at Man City and they held him back for maybe 2 years. Then they released him sometime this past February I think? You could tell his facial hair and afro was really outdated. I didn’t mind it - he looked great (which isn’t the point) but they held him back for so long. Not until people requested him and he became good they released his starhead. F**k off EA
  • HTAFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He did not.

Thanks☹
  • TeamExtreme17
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite

Can someone from EA please provide us maybe just a rough estimate as to how long one face takes to be put into the game???

This is why i want a Starheads Pitch Notes..
  • Overall the Bundesliga treatment is amazing!

Obviously it needs tweaks etc. but overall it’s the best addition. Keep it coming EA.

Lots more Bundesliga starheads please!
  • pipopazzo33
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Why the fuuuuuuu are we still discussing Joelinton??? Are you guys on crack????

I said it was a stupid debate if you were hinting towards my comment
  • BlackMortem868
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This is why i want a Starheads Pitch Notes..

Same man, EA needs to keep us out of the dark when it comes to starheads...

I refuse to spend money to be playing with a bunch of generics which hurts because this year the gameplay has improved a lot...
  • pipopazzo33
    Someone said new andy carroll scan. Im not so sure. But theres a new Welbeck. Vinicius is same quality as Volta to me
    https://imgur.com/a/1bsd30x
  • pipopazzo33

I think Fabian was a scan they held back from LaLiga. He was at Real Betis when they were scanned

Clearly cus he has less beard. But at least they put it in like Rodrigo also held back. But Promes did NOT receive the scan I suppose he wasnt present at Sevilla scan. Piatek and Neres also horrible generic. Im afraid threre wont be a LaLiga nor Bundesliga rescan. They only do it for EPL. Duvan Zapata and de Vrij hint at Serie A treatment for PS5 I guess well get half in fifa 21 and the rest in fifa 22. I assume fifa 21 wont be fully next gen cus its a transition year. Anyone remembers that fifa 14 ignite engine for PS4 version was missing tournament mode completely???
  • ManzGOTIT
    2321 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Why the fuuuuuuu are we still discussing Joelinton??? Are you guys on crack????

I said it was a stupid debate if you were hinting towards my comment

Nah I was speaking in general lmao