57 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2019
  • Alaily
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FifaAFC wrote: »
    Nothing much just trying to keep us hyped
  • Micola789
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quick question with futbin going does that mean we will also loose Sofifa ??
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Micola789 wrote: »
    Quick question with futbin going does that mean we will also loose Sofifa ??

Futbin isn't going
  • Micola789
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ah I mean futhead or something isn’t it ??
  • Nickbon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Seeing the faces on PES now that it is released on YouTube reminds me of PES 2013...
    People may prefer PES but I’m sticking with FIFA

Shame that FIFA can’t give the faces to the correct players though

More than that, I gave PES19 a try since I got it for just a few euros and it turned out to be as scripted as FIFA lmao. Apart from gameplay, which I don't like but could be personal
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Micola789 wrote: »
    Ah I mean futhead or something isn’t it ??

Nah bro! They're not going anywhere, the FUT Database is going, but they've all tweeted out saying that the only thing that will be affected is the speed in which they can upload the player info/stats/prices etc...
  • ManzGOTIT
    2448 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nickbon wrote: »
    Seeing the faces on PES now that it is released on YouTube reminds me of PES 2013...

More than that, I gave PES19 a try since I got it for just a few euros and it turned out to be as scripted as FIFA lmao. Apart from gameplay, which I don't like but could be personal

I supported PES because of their CL license and the faces but last couple of years changed that
    Gameplay never been a fan tbh
  • Futbol22
    1117 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Pretty sure Piątek won’t get a starhead which is really disappointing. The Serie A description on EA’s website is just marketing

Also can’t believe Škriniar doesn’t have a starhead yet.

Milan-Skriniar-Kasep.jpg

• Happo
    51 posts Park Captain
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Happo wrote: »
    Think I seen a photo of Sean longstaffs face in fifa, now I understand saint maximin not having one but not scanning longstaff whenever he was arguably the best player in the second half of the season when he was playing I think is a tiny bit of a disgrace no?

Yeah, you can clearly see he is generic in the video below. Such a shame and I really hope that they have some updates to do before release and that he is one of them. ASM can also be seen as a really weird looking generic as expected. We don't get a good look at Jetro Willems here but at the 12:34 mark you can see the back of his head and the texture looks like a possible scan to me but hard to be sure with that view.

LMFAO with that generic ASM, and such a shame almrion doesn’t have the buzz cut but oh well eh?
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Pretty sure Piątek won’t get a starhead which is really disappointing. The Serie A description on EA’s website is just marketing

Milan-Skriniar-Kasep.jpg

Manolas, Romangoli, Zielinski, Suso, Alejandro Gomez, nearly half the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Seria A are in nead of starheads. I really don't get how EA dosen't put in the time and effort to make customs, and just leaves so many players in the best leagues in the world with generic cartoon faces
  • ManzGOTIT
    Nickbon wrote: »

I supported PES because of their CL license and the faces but last couple of years changed that
    Gameplay never been a fan tbh

I for one always bought PES as it was a great alternative, starheads were amazing as they always seem to have faces for EVERY player youd expect, they still do. But i agree since the lost the UCL license the game just has no substance, apart from the UCL the full league treatments in Fifa are so underated, my eFootball PES 2020 arrived Saturday (4 days early!) but i cant even play it properly until Thursday (2 days after release) as they wont be updating the squads til then! So ive been playing one off kick off matches and im bored already. Even when i can play ML having no full league scan really hurts the game i think, generic stadiums are just as bad as generic player faces IMO. Whether the game has an option file or not! The only thing EA need to step up now IMO is giving starheads (customs) to all the top players that should have one and i wont even bother buying PES anymore! Leaving De Jong etc generic just because you cant scan them is absolutely NOT acceptable in 2019!!

Spot on Lankz! Even with the same scoreboards in every mode, every game feels the same on PES, that’s a huge complaint from their community
    So presentation is a joy on FIFA , but like you said the quantitative factor of faces is what’s pulling them down
    Once EA get that, I believe it’s finito for PES

I saw the ML cutscenes too, got bored watching them... FIFA have such a huge opportunity and so does PES but neither seem to be taking it which is annoying
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Lets keep in mind this is a Starhead thread - had to remove some comments that were nothing to do with that, nor were they really appropriate for the forum as a whole.
  • ant0ni1995
    85 posts Park Captain
    HTAFC wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Milan-Skriniar-Kasep.jpg

Manolas, Romangoli, Zielinski, Suso, Alejandro Gomez, nearly half the **** Seria A are in nead of starheads. I really don't get how EA dosen't put in the time and effort to make customs, and just leaves so many players in the best leagues in the world with generic cartoon faces

I agree man, it's a real shame that defenders like Skriniar and Manolas haven't got a proper face.
  • RollsReus
    1464 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Bit of a change of pace, but has there ever been a scan in the lead up to a release that you were pumped for/a player you always signed on CM that would later become awful irl?

I was beyond pumped for Nolan Roux on FIFA 14 and thought he'd be a big time player. I would always sign Omar Gonzalez too! Going back about 12 years ago, I think I signed Omar Bravo on every single save I played.

edit: anyone who was about for the FIFA 12 starhead thread will know my excitement for Reus but he turned out to be a decent player. He was another who had arguments over his, albeit severely dated now, custom.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Renatos wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Lets keep in mind this is a Starhead thread - had to remove some comments that were nothing to do with that, nor were they really appropriate for the forum as a whole.

Give us some news to talk about, show us the list of players with face scan or costum, otherwise the reason we go sometimes off topic is because we getting bored

@Renatos for presidente!!!!!
  • ManzGOTIT
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Bit of a change of pace, but has there ever been a scan in the lead up to a release that you were pumped for/a player you always signed on CM that would later become awful irl?

I was beyond pumped for Nolan Roux on FIFA 14 and thought he'd be a big time player. I would always sign Omar Gonzalez too! Going back about 12 years ago, I think I signed Omar Bravo on every single save I played.

edit: anyone who was about for the FIFA 12 starhead thread will know my excitement for Reus but he turned out to be a decent player. He was another who had arguments over his, albeit severely dated now, custom.

Loool they were the days these forums peaked

But yes, Steven Gerrard was a MASSIVE one in FIFA 14 which got me beyond excited

And based on your criteria, wouldn’t say he’s awful but a player I’ve waited a long time for is Kevin Volland. Kept using him since 2015 end of FIFA 15 thinking he would be part of the FIFA 16 Bundesliga scan that never came
    This year I can use him but the hype compared to my 2015 self is most definitely not the same
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2019
    Who has Xbox, can you guys check is it truth it says fifa 20 demo release date 10th of September ( tomorrow) on xbox store, I have Ps4 so I cant find anything there
  • EA_Andy

Give us some news to talk about, show us the list of players with face scan or costum, otherwise the reason we go sometimes off topic is because we getting bored

That's fine - there's other threads on the forum, including a whole off-topic section where you can discuss almost anything you want (as long as it follows the rules).
  • EA_Andy
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

That's fine - there's other threads on the forum, including a whole off-topic section where you can discuss almost anything you want (as long as it follows the rules).

Feels like @EA_Andy only started to read @Renatos' comment from the word "otherwise"

Nope, but I've talked about that first point plenty of times before - if I had that info to talk about then I would, I'm not holding things back on purpose.
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2019

Feels like @EA_Andy only started to read @Renatos' comment from the word "otherwise"

Nope, but I've talked about that first point plenty of times before - if I had that info to talk about then I would, I'm not holding things back on purpose.

Come on man dont tell us you dont know nothing, we are not stupid, we all know you guys know very well who is scaned or not or who will have costum or not, it easy just make a copy of the list from database and make us fifa fans happy, this is a biggest forum , imagine if your competitors will have this forum with all this people watching on it they will do everything we ask

I don't suppose he personally does know a lot of things we'd like to find out. That's the issue with these big companies is that they put developers and community managers etc forward who end up being scapegoats where the people who make the actual decisions get to hide behind just being 'EA'. I'm sure half the people who reply to us from EA etc would love to tell us what we want to know but can't because they aren't told themselves.

They're just here to oversee the forums, not provide news updates themselves. Raise issues like a bug or something, but 99% of the time they won't tell us something because they don't know either!
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    I'm hyped for Alexis and Aguero's scans. Shame Alexis will be terrible on this game, hopefully get a few informs in Serie A.
  • ant0ni1995
    85 posts Park Captain

''if i had'' ''We don't hold faces'' yea, sounds fair for me.
  • EA_Andy

Come on man dont tell us you dont know nothing, we are not stupid, we all know you guys know very well who is scaned or not or who will have costum or not, it easy just make a copy of the list from database and make us fifa fans happy, this is a biggest forum , imagine if your competitors will have this forum with all this people watching on it they will do everything we ask

It's not about knowing or not, it's about what can be talked about or not. As I mentioned in my post you quoted - there's no info we can talk about in regards to this right now so it's not something I can add to this thread.

Appreciate you're all very keen to get that info, but just because it's asked for doesn't mean we can always provide it. That's the situation at the moment.