FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Happo
    51 posts Park Captain
    Think I seen a photo of Sean longstaffs face in fifa, now I understand saint maximin not having one but not scanning longstaff whenever he was arguably the best player in the second half of the season when he was playing I think is a tiny bit of a disgrace no?
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CSKA, Spartak and Loko are in the FIFA 20 according to russian page of EA Sports
  • Renatos
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Again Joao Felix in Fifa rating video, he will have the face in September 100% , I cant see they will leave him generic untill November
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    so the top 100 players for FIFA 20 got revealed (without their ratings), and out of those 100, 6 players are in doubt to have a real face in game: Skriniar, Manolas, Allan, Alejandro Gomez, Bruno Fernandes and De Jong. Last year out of the top 100, 3 had a generic face (Manolas, Fabinho and Naldo, Skriniar was also 85 rated but not in the last year's top 100 reveal).,, It's a disgrace that all of them are generic to start with but EA seriously needs to make some customs for them
  • PabloEscobar
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice video of psg 😍 but we all know that the scan team doing there job every year when they visit the clubs and scan the players ... but when they pass there work too the EA devs 😅😅😅😅 we all know they just put it away in a Corner and watch Netflix 😂😂 we have see multiple times of clubs players show that they got rescanned but players still haven’t got updated or put new faces into the game 😡😡
  • ChrisW1991
    1144 posts Professional
    Renatos wrote: »
    Again Joao Felix in Fifa rating video, he will have the face in September 100% , I cant see they will leave him generic untill November

Yeah was thinking the same mate, with all this promotional stuff with him in aswell as we've seen him being scanned.. Deffo September
  • Futbol22
    1136 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    PSG's scanning session B) :

Lmaoo at 4:32 Marquinhos says that he is scanned every year but every year he sees that he still has his old starhead :joy::joy:

Btw I saw that there was a bit a debate around Draxler's starhead and in the video is says that he is trying a new haircut with longer hair ;)

Hopefully EA finally update all the PSG players that haven’t been updated in years.

Draxler needs an update and Paredes will be a great one too!
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    PSG's scanning session B) :

Lmaoo at 4:32 Marquinhos says that he is scanned every year but every year he sees that he still has his old starhead :joy::joy:

Btw I saw that there was a bit a debate around Draxler's starhead and in the video is says that he is trying a new haircut with longer hair ;)

EA lazyness
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is there an official list of teams that’ve had the scan treatment anywhere?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    No scan for Frenkie will be so sad for me... voted best midfielder of the CL last season EA come on...😪
  • Moose Factory
    4613 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    No scan for Frenkie will be so sad for me... voted best midfielder of the CL last season EA come on...😪

Nice to see you in this thread mang. Yeah Frenkie and Joao Felix being generic would be such a damn gut punch.
  • saturator
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lucas pezzatti twitter account no more exist?
    What happen?
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    so we’re getting the full top 100 ratings on Monday? That’s a very odd marketing decision if that’s the case, it seems almost as if they’re scrambling after these leaks and are pooping the bed. Not surprised seemingly they’re a pretty poorly run company 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Sorry for bringing this up again but have Lyon been scanned or no?
  • Disgruntledas
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Sorry for bringing this up again but have Lyon been scanned or no?

As of what we’ve seen, No..
  • TeamExtreme17
    3025 posts National Call-Up
    so we’re getting the full top 100 ratings on Monday? That’s a very odd marketing decision if that’s the case, it seems almost as if they’re scrambling after these leaks and are pooping the bed. Not surprised seemingly they’re a pretty poorly run company 🤷🏼‍♂️

And who gives a s*** what rating a player is when they have generic faces!! Ratings we can edit ourselves in Edit Player anyway..
  • Disgruntledas

And who gives a s*** what rating a player is when they have generic faces!! Ratings we can edit ourselves in Edit Player anyway..

I feel you’ve taken what I’ve said, has flown right over your head, I personally don’t care about ratings, but from a business point of view how they’re announcing it all is strange...
  • TeamExtreme17
    3025 posts National Call-Up

I feel you’ve taken what I’ve said, has flown right over your head, I personally don’t care about ratings, but from a business point of view how they’re announcing it all is strange...

I never said you mate.........
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Nice to see you in this thread mang. Yeah Frenkie and Joao Felix being generic would be such a damn gut punch.

Nice to see you too, yeah yesterday Frenkie first goal for Holland, against Germany of all teams. Joao Felix will be one of the best players this season already, would be a missed chance.
  • Howler19
    733 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2019
    Happo wrote: »
    Think I seen a photo of Sean longstaffs face in fifa, now I understand saint maximin not having one but not scanning longstaff whenever he was arguably the best player in the second half of the season when he was playing I think is a tiny bit of a disgrace no?

Yeah, you can clearly see he is generic in the video below. Such a shame and I really hope that they have some updates to do before release and that he is one of them. ASM can also be seen as a really weird looking generic as expected. We don't get a good look at Jetro Willems here but at the 12:34 mark you can see the back of his head and the texture looks like a possible scan to me but hard to be sure with that view.

• That’s hilarious 😂😂
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    I just saw Guendouzi's facescan, he looks so handsome, I am really happy! <3
  • enigmatic_83
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Quique Sanchez Flores needs to be added as Watford manager
  • Altair14
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2019
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Seeing the faces on PES now that it is released on YouTube reminds me of PES 2013...
    People may prefer PES but I’m sticking with FIFA

Shame that FIFA can’t give the faces to the correct players though

Agree with you, for me fifa is superior, has only fewer faces but in qualitative terms there is no comparison, just look at the facial expressions.
    I didn't like pes 2019.2, neither in terms of faces neither in terms of gameplay.

EA must try to make as many faces as possible, even custom, not only scanned, in order to cover as many leagues as possible.

I'm looking forward to September 27th!
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Altair14 wrote: »
    Seeing the faces on PES now that it is released on YouTube reminds me of PES 2013...

Agree with you, for me fifa is superior, has only fewer faces but in qualitative terms there is no comparison, just look at the facial expressions.
    I didn't like pes 2019.2, neither in terms of faces neither in terms of gameplay.

EA must try to make as many faces as possible, even custom, not only scanned, in order to cover as many leagues as possible.

Yeah face animations completely kill it in PES... too bad bc Messi and CR7 have such perfect scans.
  • Renatos
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Yeah face animations completely kill it in PES... too bad bc Messi and CR7 have such perfect scans.

The reason their face animations are so bad in Pes because staramba doesn't have equipment like EA has, have you see how many camera EA has and how many pictures they make them to do just on face animations, and In Pes they don't do that much
  • ManzGOTIT
    2471 posts Fans' Favourite

The reason their face animations are so bad in Pes because staramba doesn't have equipment like EA has, have you see how many camera EA has and how many pictures they make them to do just on face animations, and In Pes they don't do that much

Maybe so, but the facial expressions on PES really do ruin the amazing scans they have
    I deleted the demo because it was like COD Zombies ffs
  • Renatos

Maybe so, but the facial expressions on PES really do ruin the amazing scans they have
    I deleted the demo because it was like COD Zombies ffs

COD Zombies 😂😂