FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• in this video, he seems to make official what he says. Except that I remain skeptical about the fact that all these coach will have their faces
  • Sullivinho12
    86 posts Park Captain
    Lampard is in, I spotted him in a video on YouTube, will try and find a pic.
  • Batilo
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Will Grifo have a Gameface?
  • Howler19
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Timtchemko wrote: »

in this video, he seems to make official what he says. Except that I remain skeptical about the fact that all these coach will have their faces

That youtube account is garbage. Completely clueless, just throws random stuff together usually so not worth listening to that.
  • Verdi42
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Harienun wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »
    So guys the Demo is out in 12 of September? Are the teams confirmed yet?

Demo advanced to 10th

What's your source for that?
  • Götze#19
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    Harienun wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »
    So guys the Demo is out in 12 of September? Are the teams confirmed yet?

Demo advanced to 10th

What's your source for that?

The release date of pes2020 is on 10th, so in marketing way it makes sense.
  • yeah on twitter everyone is talking abouth sept. 10th

anyone knows if Max Mayer from Crystal Palace will be added as a scan?
  • Hello. I'm being curious, is there any update infos about Tierney and Pepe in FIFA 20, whether they have real faces or just generic faces?

Thanks!
  • ManzGOTIT
    2448 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hello. I'm being curious, is there any update infos about Tierney and Pepe in FIFA 20, whether they have real faces or just generic faces?

Thanks!

Real... in FIFA 21
  • Brutally_Honest83
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2019
    I think I asked if the have that in FIFA 20, not 21. So it means no. Okay.
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think I asked if they have it in FIFA 20. Just a yes or no question.

NO
  • ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Hello. I'm being curious, is there any update infos about Tierney and Pepe in FIFA 20, whether they have real faces or just generic faces?

Thanks!

Real... in FIFA 21

I think I asked if the have that in FIFA 20, not 21. So it means no. Okay.
  • I think I asked if they have it in FIFA 20. Just a yes or no question.

NO

GOT IT
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I’m reading that some people in Spain have the game early. Sorry if this is a silly question, but won’t all the starheads and customs be available now through YouTube videos and such?
  • Rete wrote: »
    So I’m reading that some people in Spain have the game early. Sorry if this is a silly question, but won’t all the starheads and customs be available now through YouTube videos and such?

Yeah I think that too. Been looking about the update videos all the starheads and customs but found nothing
  • ChrisW1991
    1127 posts Professional
    Vincious Junior new scan with his sleeve tattoo is in this video around 11:24 mark, just proof for anyone who doubted the leak was real, shows him in cut scene
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So the game has almost entirely been leaked, with numerous videos etc, yet Corey the pathological liar says it’s an internal leak, this isn’t a leak the whole ship is sinking, just shows how stupid they think we are 💁🏼‍♂️
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Is there any news about Guendouzi, Pepe and Frenkie de Jong's starheads?
  • ChrisW1991
    1127 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Guendouzi does yeah but not Pepe and De Jong as of yet
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »

In BETA, De Jong's head was neither model nor custom (bald). When a player is going to have his starhead, he has that head there before.

So, it could be that he has a custom
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Timtchemko wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

In BETA, De Jong's head was neither model nor custom (bald). When a player is going to have his starhead, he has that head there before.

So, it could be that he has a custom

We're 20 days from game release. Still no demo to see some starheads by ourselves.

Even there PES is better than them.
    There has been like a full month of online gameplay. FIFA will be 15 days of offline modes lmao...
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

Nice! Gwen will be in my starter team. Can't believe they don't have Frenkie yet.

Is there somewhere you can build a team with the fifa 20 links? I want to make a team around Frenkie and De Ligt.
  • Blackdeath91
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    kessie and paqueta have an faceholder in beta so they have a real face in the full game?
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    375 posts Sunday League Hero

Nice! Gwen will be in my starter team. Can't believe they don't have Frenkie yet.

Is there somewhere you can build a team with the fifa 20 links? I want to make a team around Frenkie and De Ligt.

There are some rumours that Ajax is scanned during January. Atleast we can expect some customs for players like De Jong, Neres and Tagliafico for sure. 13 days waiting and we will see what we get.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

There are some rumours that Ajax is scanned during January. Atleast we can expect some customs for players like De Jong, Neres and Tagliafico for sure. 13 days waiting and we will see what we get.

What what what @Ajaxamsterdam ???? Full ajax team for me then!!!!
  • Howler19
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Since EA are in Amsterdam today (?) for that capture event one could always hope that there's an Ajax reveal there, but probably no point getting my hopes up about that.
  • mickjacobjr
    1256 posts Professional

What what what @Ajaxamsterdam ???? Full ajax team for me then!!!!

Think there false unfortunately
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kessie and paqueta have an faceholder in beta so they have a real face in the full game?

Not seen that anywhere but I hope it's true
  • Quiffed
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea tweeting yesterday a release date only for it to be for the next tweet about a release date. Classic ea. By this logic Don’t get hopes up on ea being proactive on faces and features that Fifa community actually want.