FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    3002 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    Renatos wrote: »
    Look at willock,nelson at arsenal, felix and de jong on other side, and you guys talking about Greenwood like he is Mbape.
    Yes he is a good prospect but if Ea ignores players like De jong, Neres, what you expecting they gonna scan Greenwood?
    Once again look at arsenal players apart of main players and one Mavropanos all of the youngsters plus Ozil and lacazette they left untouched, why? Because they are not partner, same goes to Greenwood unless he will be a main player this season he always will remain generic

I'm not prioritising Greenwood mate, its just the Utd fan in me, lol. At the end of the day EA had our license for 3 years, but lost it. Corey said dont worry as the PL deal wont effect having Man Utd player faces in the game. EA have had all year to scan Greenwood so of course im pissed off hes still generic this year when theyve actually been to scan Man Utd as part of the PL deal! As De Gea, Shaw are updated..

But, Herrera still has his custom from 5 years ago but has now left for PSG..
    Darmian still has his scan from like 4 years ago but has now left for Parma..
    Lukaku still has his scan from 5 years ago with an updated custom hairstyle, but has now left for Inter..
    Sanchez has been updated but now left for Inter..
    Smalling has been updated but now left for Roma..
    Valencia has left too..
    Pogba also still has his scan from Juventus, with a custom hairstyle, even though hes been at Utd 3 years..

So it leaves Utd rather short for Career Mode, as i sell generics. Greenwood and Garner absolutely needed scanning! At least James, Maguire and Wan-Bissaka have starheads along with Chong and Gomes.

P.S. Unless they have actually scanned Greenwood.. Remember when people, including Lingard himself, were kicking off at how outdated he was? And EA added a new scan for him! Where did that scan come from i wonder? They must of had it all along!
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2019
    Look at willock,nelson at arsenal, felix and de jong on other side, and you guys talking about Greenwood like he is Mbape.
    Yes he is a good prospect but if Ea ignores players like De jong, Neres, what you expecting they gonna scan Greenwood?
    Once again look at arsenal players apart of main players and one Mavropanos all of the youngsters plus Ozil and lacazette they left untouched, why? Because they are not partner, same goes to Greenwood unless he will be a main player this season he always will remain generic

I'm not prioritising Greenwood mate, its just the Utd fan in me, lol. At the end of the day EA had our license for 3 years, but lost it. Corey said dont worry as the PL deal wont effect having Man Utd player faces in the game. EA have had all year to scan Greenwood so of course im pissed off hes still generic this year when theyve actually been to scan Man Utd as part of the PL deal! As De Gea, Shaw are updated..

Lukaku still has his scan from 5 years ago with an updated custom hairstyle, but has now left for Inter..
    Valencia has left too..
    Pogba also still has his scan from Juventus, with a custom hairstyle, even though hes been at Utd 3 years..

So it leaves Utd rather short for Career Mode, as i sell generics. Greenwood and Garner absolutely needed scanning! At least James, Maguire and Wan-Bissaka have starheads along with Chong and Gomes.

I am not saying you , I agree all the players you have mentioned they should have been updated longe time ago, I still cant believe they didn't scan or include lukaku, even pogba many people here they saying it's just a haircut but I disagree as pogba looks so bad with that generic haircut on him, at least they can return his old hair back would look much better

Smalling and Sanchez you can return them from loan when you start career mode :)
  • TeamExtreme17

Valencia has left too..

I am not saying you , I agree all the players you have mentioned they should have been updated longe time ago, I still cant believe they didn't scan or include lukaku, even pogba many people here they saying it's just a haircut but I disagree as pogba looks so bad with that generic haircut on him, at least they can return his old hair back would look much better

I know you weren't saying me mate but it was me who started the Greenwood arguement, haha. It just shows they don't fully authenticate even their partnered teams/leagues, so we have no chance for Serie A and Porto/Benfica etc..
  • Renatos
    Another player which maybe will never have face only if he moves in Premier league in future is Bentacur, I still can believe it they update De sciglio but not Bentacur, maybe he was injured and they didn't scan him still he played for Juventus most of the games last season
  • Renatos wrote: »

Lmao I’ve literally never heard his name outside of this forum. Had to even google his first name.
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Another player which maybe will never have face only if he moves in Premier league in future is Bentacur, I still can believe it they update De sciglio but not Bentacur, maybe he was injured and they didn't scan him still he played for Juventus most of the games last season

Yeah this really pissed me off. Great player, but as long as he playes for Piomonte Calcio, he will stay generic
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional

Valencia has left too..

P.S. Unless they have actually scanned Greenwood.. Remember when people, including Lingard himself, were kicking off at how outdated he was? And EA added a new scan for him! Where did that scan come from i wonder? They must of had it all along!

And Rashford...
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional

Valencia has left too..

Smalling and Sanchez you can return them from loan when you start career mode :)

Agree 100% about Pogba.
    But theres no point arguing, people are gonna tell you he has a face thats good blah blah blah.

Not including him in is a disgrace. Cant understand it tbh, EA is all about hype and worthless stuffs, and they dont update what would be the coolest player to their eyes...
  • Quiffed
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Andone, with a good starhead, goes on loan! Another out the equation for CM! Sorry this isn’t related but I feel like people in this thread have opinions/are in the know/hopefully get EAs attention - reckon they’ll change CM feature so summer signings can be bought in January now? Hate how you can’t (usually) for a whole season. I just want to buy all the starheads for a Bundesliga side with their new stadium hahahah
  • Quiffed
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Konoplyanka left Bundesliga now too
  • Ashy
    11119 posts Has That Special Something
    New Leipzig scan Augustin to Monaco and a generic former Roma player replaces him Schick :/
  • Howler19
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Transfers are always going to happen, no use in getting upset over that. The important thing is to keep increasing the number of scans circulating in the game, and that way maybe the player who's replacing the scanned player who left is also scanned.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Transfers are always going to happen, no use in getting upset over that. The important thing is to keep increasing the number of scans circulating in the game, and that way maybe the player who's replacing the scanned player who left is also scanned.

When you know they held on scans for a year thats really irritating...
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited September 2019
    I think the EAmminati have a deal with Serie A to make sure they sign players with Starheads from the PL so it doesnt look as they neglect it as bad :D
  • Renatos
    I think the EAmminati have a deal with Serie A to make sure they sign players with Starheads from the PL so it doesnt look as they neglect it as bad :D

I think so too 🤣
  • Howler19
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Absolutely. And that's one of the things in this process people should be complaining about instead of the transfers.
  • TeamExtreme17

Absolutely. And that's one of the things in this process people should be complaining about instead of the transfers.

Oh we complain, but EA said "We don't hold back scans" when we know it's absolutely true they do!!
  • RollsReus
    1465 posts Professional
    Agree 100% about Pogba.
    But theres no point arguing, people are gonna tell you he has a face thats good blah blah blah.

Not including him in is a disgrace. Cant understand it tbh, EA is all about hype and worthless stuffs, and they dont update what would be the coolest player to their eyes...
    Maybe he went missing when they showed up. He has a habit of that.

:)
  • Howler19

Oh we complain, but EA said "We don't hold back scans" when we know it's absolutely true they do!!

Yes? Not sure why you're telling me that again since I literally agreed with that in the post you quoted. Oh well, pointless sidenotes here. We all seem to be in some sort of agreement.
  • PabloEscobar
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    All those la Liga scans in fifa 20 are holdback scans ... in fifa 21 we will probably get weigl bentacur bundesliga teams with 5 scans etc 😔😔
  • Futbol22
    1119 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    All those la Liga scans in fifa 20 are holdback scans ... in fifa 21 we will probably get weigl bentacur bundesliga teams with 5 scans etc 😔😔

Pure disgrace they left Weigl and Akanji out.

Some of us have been waiting for a Weigl starhead since 2015 and still there is nothing...

If there’s any chance they can add him to the Nov. dlc please do it!

giphy.gif

• Futbol22
    1119 posts Professional
    Ashy wrote: »
    New Leipzig scan Augustin to Monaco and a generic former Roma player replaces him Schick :/

That Rebic deal is BS too. Two year loan, impossible to sign in CM..
  • Sullivinho12
    87 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2019
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Just have to cheat and transfer him manually then start a CM with those squads.
  • TeamExtreme17

His contract runs out after the 2nd season too, so technically you can sign him for Free on a pre-contract 6 months in to your 2nd season :)
  • Futbol22
    1119 posts Professional

Just have to cheat and transfer him manually then start a CM with those squads.

That’s too easy though.

His contract runs out after the 2nd season too, so technically you can sign him for Free on a pre-contract 6 months in to your 2nd season :)

Rebic on a free🇭🇷👍
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2019
    Roma:
    Pau Lopez
    Fazio
    Smalling
    Spinzzola
    Zappacosta
    Santon
    Florenzi
    Juan Jesus
    Kolarov
    Pastore
    Mkhitaryan
    Kluivert
    Dzeko
    (Nzonzi and Gonalons out on loan)
    And if they add the Atletico scans we might get kalinic

Inter:
    Handanovic
    Godin
    De Vrij
    D'ambrosio
    Rannochia
    Lazaro (?)
    Brozovic
    Sanchez
    Lukaku
    (Perisic, Icardi, Naingolan and longo out on loan)

Even though these are mostly outdated, i'm glad that these clubs will not be as generic as in fifa 19
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2019
    I'm not taking sides but if somebody wants a Greenwood scan, I'm all for it and I'm not excluding the likes of better players such as de Jong, Felix, Fernandes, etc. Everyone is here for a collective cause and that's to have players with faces as many as possible for Fifa 20. Therefore I'm not gonna count Greenwood out. I have expressed the players that I would love to see with faces unfortunately I probably won't get them. Nothing I can do about it and that's fine (I guess). However, I'm still happy to get Greenwood (if he is indeed scanned). We're in this together so let's not "belittle" others shall we.
  • saturator
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2019
    Maybe EA will release new scans for the release date. Less than on month it's enought.