FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    saturator wrote: »
    No face for Chaplin, i Hope for FIFA 20 or 21.
    But the Champion's League speaker tells his name. So class!
    I really want to play Fifa right now. When i saw Aguero with this two goals, miam miam!!!
    We have a ton of hopes for faces that EA have to fulfill. I've commented here before regarding Harry Wilson. He has been excellent at Derby County and he already has 2 goals this season (one a screamer against Man City). Unfortunately there's still no news that I know of about his face. Sad is an understatement.
  • saturator wrote: »
    I really want to play Fifa right now. When i saw Aguero with this two goals, miam miam!!!
    We have a ton of hopes for faces that EA have to fulfill. I've commented here before regarding Harry Wilson. He has been excellent at Derby County and he already has 2 goals this season (one a screamer against Man City). Unfortunately there's still no news that I know of about his face. Sad is an understatement.

Doubt he’s got a scan. Think he’s just been at clubs at the wrong time when they would’ve been doing the scans. Great prospect though maybe a custom.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Krrypt0n wrote: »
    Something that i cant understand is why people complains about scans that were done in fifa 18-19, like the one that says the costum for Alisson is **** :))
    Saw some days ago when someone said "Update Neymar, he's scan is so old". After that i laught, because Neymar got his re-scan in 19 after he was scanned in the 18.
    Ask for someone that really needs an update, like Messi, Higuain, Ter Stegen, Skriniar, and so many more.
    Same guy that said about Alisson, said the same for Firmino, that he is bad, i think guys like you dont really appreciate things, and you dont deserve new things.

Yeah a single face for 10 years of football career is enough uh? (Hello Daniele)

EA scanned hundreads of useless low rated players from MLS and other places.
    Sure there are priorities. But obviously there are clubs they dont care about (Barca, Serie A, Ligue 1).

Thing is they dont even give a good focus to the ones they care.
    When youre an EA partner, when you belong to the PL deal, when youve won the champions league and when you had an incredible fight with Man City all season, you can expect that team to be well represented in the following game.

Its not about not appreciating things. Its about asking for top quality. Nobodys asking to prioritize those Liverpool scans over Messi and ter Stegen...
    Some Liverpool got scanned, why Alisson doesnt get one ?? (the gap is massive between customs and scans. I personally dont use custom players). Mané is from his day at Southampton when he was a baby lol. Firmino scan always looked weird somehow. As someone said even the defensive line would deserve it: VVD TAA and Robertson. Those are decent or quite recent but youngsters grow old and if you guys havent noticed, the latest scans are better quality than the first ones EA did.

Adding 7 scans is nothing. But MLS and lower class german and spanish teams are more important right?

By the way Im French and support Lyon and cant wait to see 4-5 of our randomly selected players with a face update.

About Neymar, he has the latest quality scan so I dont mind if hes changed hair cut or something but top players should be updated every single year nevertheless. As it goes it seems Pogba wont get one whilst a decent amount of United players received the treatment... a scan from juventus with an ugly custom hair update at mid term... thats good thats good...
    Post edited by Jeyj38 on
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2019
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Doubt he’s got a scan. Think he’s just been at clubs at the wrong time when they would’ve been doing the scans. Great prospect though maybe a custom.
    That's really a shame. But I take custom over generic anytime no matter how weird he looks.
  • vk45
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Something that i cant understand is why people complains about scans that were done in fifa 18-19, like the one that says the costum for Alisson is **** :))
    Saw some days ago when someone said "Update Neymar, he's scan is so old". After that i laught, because Neymar got his re-scan in 19 after he was scanned in the 18.
    Ask for someone that really needs an update, like Messi, Higuain, Ter Stegen, Skriniar, and so many more.
    Same guy that said about Alisson, said the same for Firmino, that he is bad, i think guys like you dont really appreciate things, and you dont deserve new things.

This! Either some people only started playing recently or are already too entitled to demand yearly rescans (definitely not defending EA though, they only care about FUT).
    But as someone who's been playing on PC since FIFA 2000, I remember when Drogba was generic till 06.
    Marcelo stayed generic until 14, Busquets, David Luiz and Pedro until 13, Khedira until 12.
    Players like Giggs, Damien Duff, Van der Sar, Heinze had god awful PS2 level zombie faces till their retirement/till they were turned generic.
  • ShaunWHu
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    saturator wrote: »

He’s generic
  • Alaily
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wish I could delete generic from the English dictionary and change ea devs mindsets I wonder how can they go through next gen with the same generics currently
  • Götze#19
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alaily wrote: »
    I wish I could delete generic from the English dictionary and change ea devs mindsets I wonder how can they go through next gen with the same generics currently
    That would just make them work on finding new word to describe it lol
  • Krrypt0n
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Yeah a single face for 10 years of football career is enough uh? (Hello Daniele)

EA scanned hundreads of useless low rated players from MLS and other places.
    Sure there are priorities. But obviously there are clubs they dont care about (Barca, Serie A, Ligue 1).

Thing is they dont even give a good focus to the ones they care.
    When youre an EA partner, when you belong to the PL deal, when youve won the champions league and when you had an incredible fight with Man City all season, you can expect that team to be well represented in the following game.

Its not about not appreciating things. Its about asking for top quality. Nobodys asking to prioritize those Liverpool scans over Messi and ter Stegen...
    Some Liverpool got scanned, why Alisson doesnt get one ?? (the gap is massive between customs and scans. I personally dont use custom players). Mané is from his day at Southampton when he was a baby lol. Firmino scan always looked weird somehow. As someone said even the defensive line would deserve it: VVD TAA and Robertson. Those are decent or quite recent but youngsters grow old and if you guys havent noticed, the latest scans are better quality than the first ones EA did.

Adding 7 scans is nothing. But MLS and lower class german and spanish teams are more important right?

By the way Im French and support Lyon and cant wait to see 4-5 of our randomly selected players with a face update.

About Neymar, he has the latest quality scan so I dont mind if hes changed hair cut or something but top players should be updated every single year nevertheless. As it goes it seems Pogba wont get one whilst a decent amount of United players received the treatment... a scan from juventus with an ugly custom hair update at mid term... thats good thats good...

I can agree that EA is scanning MLS, which somehow is useless for lets say 80-85% of the fifa players. I don't want to defend them, because i know how they are. Maybe there is a difference between a costum and a scanned, but i dont see so much difference, like i said, if players get faces like Alisson did (which is okay for me) i'm good, atleast they are not generic, if they want to scan them, good for us, its better. Spanish teams are oke, i mean, if they had a deal like with PL, why dont scan them too? About top players, no, they don't deserve every year scan, first we finish with every player in fifa, then maybe we can get a scan every year for them, like scanning every year the top 100 players of the world is gonna be completely ❤️❤️❤️❤️, maybe when scans will be more easy to do with new technologies, we can talk about updating them every year, because in that moment, we will not get only 200-300 scans, but maybe 1000, and so on.

• Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hope Pepe got at last a custom face, I think he deserves more than harry kean update :) harry Kean is ugly you cant make him more handsome by updating his face 😂
  • I seriously hope they put Reus’ rescan in the game. They showed him getting scanned ffs. His current one is too ‘waxy’ and he looks like a bit of a slabhead lol
  • ChrisW1991
    1127 posts Professional
    Renatos wrote: »
    I hope Pepe got at last a custom face, I think he deserves more than harry kean update :) harry Kean is ugly you cant make him more handsome by updating his face 😂

Who's Harry Kean 😂
  • enigmatic_83
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Who's Harry Kean 😂

Harry Kane's dyslexic cousin
  • Renatos

Who's Harry Kean 😂

Sorry kane , you see I don't even know his name 🤣
  • Renatos
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Hopefully EA add a starhead for Leandro Paredes.

Hopefully, he should have had the face when he was at Roma, but no serie A for EA is not that important
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    Alaily wrote: »
    That would just make them work on finding new word to describe it lol

“Surprise generics”
  • Harienun
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Who's Harry Kean 😂

Sorry kane , you see I don't even know his name 🤣

Poor gooner fan.
  • Renatos
    Why EA doesn't tell us who is going to have face in fifa 20 but they leave e us here to argue and guess and after they will Bann us .
    Just tell us who will be updated, who will have costum and who is scaned, same like you guys did years ago
  • Nickbon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2019
    Since he joined Roma I'm curious, did Mkhitaryan get a rescan this year? I went through the scans but I don't remember seeing him, wouldn't be a surprise if he still has the Man Utd face

EDIT: Looked further and saw he was rescanned last year, fair enough
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Quiffed wrote: »
    rebic to Milan - dying inside. 6 months ago, I was relishing a potential haller, rebic, jovic front 3 with starheads 🙈

It’s definitely thrown a spanner in my Frankfurt playthrough, do they have anyone up top with a scan still there 😰
  • Daviddt86
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you think they will ad faces besides those we have seen from the Beta and Bundesliga?

Or only the november updates Premier league scans?

• Quiffed
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Penaranda on loan to Belgium - another starhead out of reach in the first season of CM
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rebic to Milan - dying inside. 6 months ago, I was relishing a potential haller, rebic, jovic front 3 with starheads 🙈

It’s definitely thrown a spanner in my Frankfurt playthrough, do they have anyone up top with a scan still there 😰

Andre Silva is moving to Frankfurt as part of the Rebic deal. Has a pretty good custom
  • xxLFCBxx
    57 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2019

Andre Silva on his way to Frankfurt
  • Renatos
    HTAFC wrote: »

Andre Silva is moving to Frankfurt as part of the Rebic deal. Has a pretty good custom

I think he was scaned, as it is too good to be custom
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HYgF_nSwnzs

Greenwood's face in PES 2020 (0:37) - unreal. Step up FIFA.
  • Renatos
    Look at willock,nelson at arsenal, felix and de jong on other side, and you guys talking about Greenwood like he is Mbape.
    Yes he is a good prospect but if Ea ignores players like De jong, Neres, what you expecting they gonna scan Greenwood?
    Once again look at arsenal players apart of main players and one Mavropanos all of the youngsters plus Ozil and lacazette they left untouched, why? Because they are not partner, same goes to Greenwood unless he will be a main player this season he always will remain generic
  • Tom0307 wrote: »
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HYgF_nSwnzs

Greenwood's face in PES 2020 (0:37) - unreal. Step up FIFA.

They even added Piątek's celebration. I hope EA will surprise us aswell.