PIM Maradona Price Skyrockets

LordJameslondon
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Any idea why he has nearly gone extinct and the price is so high all of a sudden?
Luckily, I bought this card earlier and he is never leaving my club; one of the best players I've used this Fifa, finesse shot of the Gods even post-patch.

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    9281 posts League Winner
    price should crash come friday
  • LordJameslondon
    What's on Friday?
  • Amdp9
    2924 posts National Call-Up
    Fut Birthday lol
  • Amdp9
    2924 posts National Call-Up
    And everyone getting a free ultimate pack lol :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • number7rocky
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    It's probably just lack of supply, just because people list him higher he might not actually sell for that
  • DaveSmith89
    70 posts Park Captain
    I thought FUT birthday was on the 19th? I saw one moderator mention it somewhere on the forum.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9281 posts League Winner
    I thought FUT birthday was on the 19th? I saw one moderator mention it somewhere on the forum.

its all speculation no one knows for sure, more than likely this Friday (big promos usually drop on Friday)
  • Pattebennekou
    1408 posts Professional
    One on the market for 4,6m right now, if you want one
  • LordJameslondon

Thanks, I already have him; I was just curiousas to why his price blew up; I googled to see if he died or something!
  • Mini_Miudo
    9964 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 18

Thanks, I already have him; I was just curiousas to why his price blew up; I googled to see if he died or something!

The supply on these Optimus Primes is quite low, so there's usually not a real market price based on demand. It always depends on what the owners list him for, and usually they'll list him for more than people are willing to pay for him.
  • Idek
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    There's less cards listed at night, especially these PIM's that have hardly any supply to begin with
  • Gusmx
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just because he's higher doesn't mean it'll sell. PIM Maradona isn't really popular, saw him at 4-4.2 all weekend long.
  • The king
    355 posts Sunday League Hero

LOL, death=extinct fifa card! This game community is the best.