The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

WTF happened with gameplay this weekend

Pila4life
311 posts Sunday League Hero
I thought I finally had the delay corrected.. all week long in division 3 I had ultrasmooth fast responsive gameplay.... as soon as WL hit delay and pisspoor gameplay was back. 5-5 to 10-5 to 10-10 to 16-10 to 16-14. I did not have a single smooth game out of 30 and to top it off the lag in my last 4 games was the worst all year... could not even make 1 pass into the box in 4 games... Are the WL servers the same servers as Division rivals?

Comments

• greggles1995
    75 posts Park Captain
    they need more hamsters at the wheel mate.
  • SlickDaddy
    171 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol I’ve given up with the WL servers it’s like a new game fri,sat,sun
  • WarrenBarton
    9725 posts League Winner
    Every morning was ok and every evening was horrible
  • Gnomenclature
    4893 posts Big Money Move
    9 games In and it's complete lagfest and rubberbanding. This is insane... haven't scored one goal... my centerbacks keep playing in the st positions... wtf? Do you have to have a 100mb connection to play fifa? 20mb has always been fine for me...
  • Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    9 games In and it's complete lagfest and rubberbanding. This is insane... haven't scored one goal... my centerbacks keep playing in the st positions... wtf? Do you have to have a 100mb connection to play fifa? 20mb has always been fine for me...

I have 100mb with 45 ping... it means nothing.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14295 posts Has That Special Something
    It actually wasn't too bad for me this weekend. Wasn't great but it's been alot worse that's for sure.
  • CarlitoNabito
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alot more Traffic in the weekend
  • CarlitoNabito
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SlickDaddy wrote: »
    Lol I’ve given up with the WL servers it’s like a new game fri,sat,sun

So true