The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Why can the geniuses at EA not figure out a way to prevent people from backing in FUT Champs

fifaplayerbol
4372 posts National Call-Up
Whenever I get home games, everyone just backs out. Every time.

Whats the point?

I genuinely feel like there is a difference in gameplay home vs away - why cant EA just put both players in at the same time so no one knows who is home.

Useless company

Comments

• Miigue
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I know, and it's BS, I named my squad away only, and yes, there is a big difference.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9984 posts Has That Special Something
    Just throw people into the game directly like H2H seasons and Pro Clubs, it's really not that hard. The game doesn't lag in Pro Clubs so why would it in Champs? The pre-game screens aren't needed.
  • Jpo41
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    Because it does not involve them making money, if it did then it would be fixed.
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Just throw people into the game directly like H2H seasons and Pro Clubs, it's really not that hard. The game doesn't lag in Pro Clubs so why would it in Champs? The pre-game screens aren't needed.

This
  • Amdp9
    4171 posts National Call-Up
    hayhor1 wrote: »

This

:D
  • Chavez76
    4281 posts National Call-Up

^^ . Solved
  • Porsgaard85
    975 posts Professional
    edited March 2019

This

and then how will u allow pros to avoid each other? - this is not the solution. unless u find a way for the pros to not face each other.
  • Aspas10
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This

and then how will u allow pros to avoid each other? - this is not the solution. unless u find a way for the pros to not face each other.

Why should they avoid each other if we still have to play them and they're 90+ rated squads?
  • Chavez76
    4281 posts National Call-Up
    Aspas10 wrote: »

This

Why should they avoid each other if we still have to play them and they're 90+ rated squads?

sarcasm gets lost in translation ..
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up

This

Chavez76 wrote: »

This

sarcasm gets lost in translation ..

It doesn't type well
  • MHoney1234
    10009 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2019
    I think I played 90% of my games away this weekend. You can’t buy a home game. Some guys must genuinely sit there for 10 mins trying to find a game
    Post edited by MHoney1234 on
  • Mini_Miudo
    9984 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I think I played 90 of my games away this weekend. You can’t buy a home game. Some guys must genuinely sit there for 10 mins trying to find a game

I've gone 15 minutes trying to find a home game before.

Also, last night I was trying to match up with a friend to give him a free win (he didn't really need it, but I had a leftover game so why not) and it was hilarious. I'd be like "I'm at home" and he's like "I'm away"... me: "never mind, he left". Every. Damn. Time.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Some people also try to get 5 bars.
  • Caspertjuh
    1059 posts Professional
    Its hilarious. After the first ten games all away opponents back out.

The problem is, i dont disagree with their choices because it does really matter. Being home is an advantage.

Dont have the time to search for an home game otherwise would probably do it as well.
  • BiigDee
    4677 posts Big Money Move
    They won’t change it simply because of the pros. This games is catered for them
  • PabloSB
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Besides avoiding a "pro". Which is the real advantage?