EA dont like the Irish it seems

Chapman
444 posts An Exciting Prospect
No st Patrick's day content what so ever. Nice one

Comments

  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    They didn’t do anything for it last year either
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    If it doesn't bring them money, they don't care.
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    If it won’t sell packs it’s irrelevant to EA
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    Didn't expect anything TBH with FUT birthday so close.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?
  • Chapman
    444 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Could of done something fun
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

    What a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

    What a ****

    What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

    What a ****

    What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?

    You know exactly how it came across. I’d say your english
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    Even if they made one of the daily objectives of weekly objectives scoring with an Irish player...

    And pretty sure they had Kits for Irish last year.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Chapman wrote: »
    No st Patrick's day content what so ever. Nice one

    There is a weekly objective.......
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2019
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

    What a ****

    What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?

    You know exactly how it came across. I’d say your english

    I've never even been to England. Ever. Looking through my post history, you would find exactly nothing that indicates that.

    Having said that, the Irish were indeed historically oppressed, and I also think that EA took a bigger dump on their Asian playerbase when they ignored LNY, when compared to barely acknowledging St Patrick's Day.
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

    What a ****

    What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?

    You know exactly how it came across. I’d say your english

    Jesus inferiority complex much? It was like a hundred years ago. Can we not drop this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now. Im english but i have realtives that fought against them. What does it matter we're all the same...
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

    What a ****

    What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?

    You know exactly how it came across. I’d say your english

    Jesus inferiority complex much? It was like a hundred years ago. Can we not drop this **** now. Im english but i have realtives that fought against them. What does it matter we're all the same...

    Im not dropping anything, its just the way it came across originally, im irish but my mother is english, its the exact way the older fellas would talk to me when i was younger. The same kind of attitude i picked up from that post.
  • Dazzler
    2199 posts Fans' Favourite
    The people getting their knickers in a twist hiding behind the EA have done nothing for St Patrick’s, the real reason is their stupid hope of the Irish players investment plan has gone up in smoke.

    Face facts you lost on this speculation.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    Dazzler wrote: »
    The people getting their knickers in a twist hiding behind the EA have done nothing for St Patrick’s, the real reason is their stupid hope of the Irish players investment plan has gone up in smoke.

    Face facts you lost on this speculation.

    Investing in Irish players is so 2016
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Dazzler wrote: »
    The people getting their knickers in a twist hiding behind the EA have done nothing for St Patrick’s, the real reason is their stupid hope of the Irish players investment plan has gone up in smoke.

    Face facts you lost on this speculation.

    Investing in Irish players is so 2016

    This
  • Dazzler
    2199 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dazzler wrote: »
    The people getting their knickers in a twist hiding behind the EA have done nothing for St Patrick’s, the real reason is their stupid hope of the Irish players investment plan has gone up in smoke.

    Face facts you lost on this speculation.

    Agreed but their is loads of sour grapes on here as their investments have not materialised.

    Some are so stuck in previous years trading and get upset when it doesn’t work and blame EA it’s laughable.
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    Devers wrote: »
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

    What a ****

    What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?

    You know exactly how it came across. I’d say your english

    Jesus inferiority complex much? It was like a hundred years ago. Can we not drop this **** now. Im english but i have realtives that fought against them. What does it matter we're all the same...

    Im not dropping anything, its just the way it came across originally, im irish but my mother is english, its the exact way the older fellas would talk to me when i was younger. The same kind of attitude i picked up from that post.

    If you wanna have a chip on your shoulder over crap that happpened before any of us were born go ahead. Just makes no sense to me personally. It just seems to empower the morons that go on about ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like that...
  • bezo85
    1634 posts Play-Off Hero
    There is content. There is a weekly objective and a kit in Squad Battles. That’s more than St George’s Day will get.
  • BluenoseDave72
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Poor Irish, EA hasn't given them any SBCS/Players/Packs so that means they don't like them!

    What age are ye for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake!
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

    What a ****

    What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?

    You know exactly how it came across. I’d say your english

    Jesus inferiority complex much? It was like a hundred years ago. Can we not drop this **** now. Im english but i have realtives that fought against them. What does it matter we're all the same...

    Im not dropping anything, its just the way it came across originally, im irish but my mother is english, its the exact way the older fellas would talk to me when i was younger. The same kind of attitude i picked up from that post.

    If you wanna have a chip on your shoulder over crap that happpened before any of us were born go ahead. Just makes no sense to me personally. It just seems to empower the morons that go on about **** like that...

    Its the way he said it and the way it way i took it. Thats the end of it, dont blow it up more.
  • Jobiwan
    3836 posts National Call-Up
    Devers wrote: »
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

    What a ****

    What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?

    You know exactly how it came across. I’d say your english

    Jesus inferiority complex much? It was like a hundred years ago. Can we not drop this **** now. Im english but i have realtives that fought against them. What does it matter we're all the same...

    Im not dropping anything, its just the way it came across originally, im irish but my mother is english, its the exact way the older fellas would talk to me when i was younger. The same kind of attitude i picked up from that post.

    If you wanna have a chip on your shoulder over crap that happpened before any of us were born go ahead. Just makes no sense to me personally. It just seems to empower the morons that go on about **** like that...

    Its the way he said it and the way it way i took it. Thats the end of it, dont blow it up more.

    Yeah no bother I'll drop it. Not looking for an argument just my opinion on the matter...
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

    What a ****

    What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?

    You know exactly how it came across. I’d say your english

    Jesus inferiority complex much? It was like a hundred years ago. Can we not drop this **** now. Im english but i have realtives that fought against them. What does it matter we're all the same...

    Im not dropping anything, its just the way it came across originally, im irish but my mother is english, its the exact way the older fellas would talk to me when i was younger. The same kind of attitude i picked up from that post.

    If you wanna have a chip on your shoulder over crap that happpened before any of us were born go ahead. Just makes no sense to me personally. It just seems to empower the morons that go on about **** like that...

    Its the way he said it and the way it way i took it. Thats the end of it, dont blow it up more.

    Yeah no bother I'll drop it. Not looking for an argument just my opinion on the matter...

    Fair enough, we've all got opinions on it, but i dont think the fifa forums is the place it.
Sign In or Register to comment.