432 posts An Exciting Prospect
No st Patrick's day content what so ever. Nice one

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    They didn’t do anything for it last year either
  • Jpo41
    871 posts Semi-Pro
    If it doesn't bring them money, they don't care.
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    If it won’t sell packs it’s irrelevant to EA
  • xFATAL
    4259 posts National Call-Up
    Didn't expect anything TBH with FUT birthday so close.
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?
  • Chapman
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Could of done something fun
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    The Irish are being oppressed again... How can EA do something like this to the good people of Ireland?

What a ****
  • JohnDoe
    Devers wrote: »

What a ****

What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner

What a ****

What's the matter with you? Are you denying the oppression or that the people of Ireland are good?

You know exactly how it came across. I’d say your english
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    Even if they made one of the daily objectives of weekly objectives scoring with an Irish player...

And pretty sure they had Kits for Irish last year.
  • hayhor1
    14280 posts Has That Special Something
    Chapman wrote: »
    No st Patrick's day content what so ever. Nice one

There is a weekly objective.......
  • JohnDoe
    edited March 17

What a ****

I've never even been to England. Ever. Looking through my post history, you would find exactly nothing that indicates that.

Having said that, the Irish were indeed historically oppressed, and I also think that EA took a bigger dump on their Asian playerbase when they ignored LNY, when compared to barely acknowledging St Patrick's Day.
  • Jobiwan
    3239 posts National Call-Up

What a ****

Jesus inferiority complex much? It was like a hundred years ago. Can we not drop this **** now. Im english but i have realtives that fought against them. What does it matter we're all the same...
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner
    Jobiwan wrote: »

What a ****

Jesus inferiority complex much? It was like a hundred years ago. Can we not drop this **** now. Im english but i have realtives that fought against them. What does it matter we're all the same...

Im not dropping anything, its just the way it came across originally, im irish but my mother is english, its the exact way the older fellas would talk to me when i was younger. The same kind of attitude i picked up from that post.
  • Dazzler
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    The people getting their knickers in a twist hiding behind the EA have done nothing for St Patrick’s, the real reason is their stupid hope of the Irish players investment plan has gone up in smoke.

Face facts you lost on this speculation.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dazzler wrote: »
    The people getting their knickers in a twist hiding behind the EA have done nothing for St Patrick’s, the real reason is their stupid hope of the Irish players investment plan has gone up in smoke.

Investing in Irish players is so 2016
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner

Investing in Irish players is so 2016

This
  • Dazzler
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero

Agreed but their is loads of sour grapes on here as their investments have not materialised.

Some are so stuck in previous years trading and get upset when it doesn’t work and blame EA it’s laughable.
  • Jobiwan

What a ****

Im not dropping anything, its just the way it came across originally, im irish but my mother is english, its the exact way the older fellas would talk to me when i was younger. The same kind of attitude i picked up from that post.

If you wanna have a chip on your shoulder over crap that happpened before any of us were born go ahead. Just makes no sense to me personally. It just seems to empower the morons that go on about **** like that...
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    There is content. There is a weekly objective and a kit in Squad Battles. That’s more than St George’s Day will get.
  • BluenoseDave72
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Poor Irish, EA hasn't given them any SBCS/Players/Packs so that means they don't like them!

What age are ye for **** sake!
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner

What a ****

If you wanna have a chip on your shoulder over crap that happpened before any of us were born go ahead. Just makes no sense to me personally. It just seems to empower the morons that go on about **** like that...

Its the way he said it and the way it way i took it. Thats the end of it, dont blow it up more.
  • Jobiwan

What a ****

Its the way he said it and the way it way i took it. Thats the end of it, dont blow it up more.

Yeah no bother I'll drop it. Not looking for an argument just my opinion on the matter...
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner

What a ****

Yeah no bother I'll drop it. Not looking for an argument just my opinion on the matter...

Fair enough, we've all got opinions on it, but i dont think the fifa forums is the place it.