Is 94 R9 worth it over Eusebio?

Boysie91
7981 posts League Winner
Looking at the stats I think I would rather have Eusebio as he is a lot cheaper.

Comments

• Futfanatic
    12144 posts Has That Special Something
    Fenomeno is fenomeno tho
  • Boysie91
    7981 posts League Winner
    edited March 17
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Fenomeno is fenomeno tho

Never owned R9 in any fifa.
  • Onyoks
    285 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What about the baby R9
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Onyoks wrote: »
    What about the baby R9

Not worth it all
  • Lkane
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    Fenomeno is fenomeno tho

Watched one of those footballs greatest on sky sports the other day on him. As a kid don't think I really appreciated how good he was at the time.
  • WarrenBarton
    6943 posts Big Money Move
    Nostalgia + hight and skills is why he’s more.
    Not many around on here who watched Eusebio but Ronaldo was everyone’s hero when we were growing up.
  • Futfanatic
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Fenomeno is fenomeno tho

Never owned R9 in any fifa.

I hope you decide to buy him! 😁
  • Futfanatic
    Lkane wrote: »
    Fenomeno is fenomeno tho

Watched one of those footballs greatest on sky sports the other day on him. As a kid don't think I really appreciated how good he was at the time.

Same for me, you see Messi and CR7 score 50 goals in a season and it makes you kinda forget how good henry and R9 and such were in their time.
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am struggling with the same question. Currently have prime Eusebio but thinking of getting R94
  • Springveldt
    4428 posts National Call-Up
    Fenomeno is fenomeno tho

Same for me, you see Messi and CR7 score 50 goals in a season and it makes you kinda forget how good henry and R9 and such were in their time.
    Eh? Henry was nowhere near their level.
  • Skely
    819 posts Professional
    edited March 17
    I had both
    I kept prime Eusebio and sold 94 Ronaldo.
  • Futfanatic
    Fenomeno is fenomeno tho

Did I say that?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12827 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime Eusebio any day of the week. Better workrates >
  • futaddict79
    1563 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've used r94 and was amazing, but couldn't justify the price over 89 Eusebio, now use cr7 and Eusebio up to and much better goals to game ratio
  • Boysie91
    7981 posts League Winner
    I've used r94 and was amazing, but couldn't justify the price over 89 Eusebio, now use cr7 and Eusebio up to and much better goals to game ratio

That is the strike force I am going for.
    All on full chem btw.
    Screenshot-2019-03-17-17-24-39.png
  • tfadgreef
    So can anyone explain the differences between prime Eusebio and R94? I play with prime Eusebio and his shooting is really, really good. Probably the best of any card I have used this Fifa. I sometimes struggle with him in a dual (physical aspect of the card) but that is mainly from my inability to dribble away from my opponents.
  • tfadgreef
    Anyone?
  • Poidisb
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Onyoks wrote: »
    What about the baby R9

Baby R9 was really good for me, sometimes lacked the physicality I'm used to with Ibra but he was great, I really miss him now!
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 19
    Fenomeno is fenomeno tho

How is euro,world cup ,cl, epl,la liga ,8 time epl poty winner nowhere near their level ? Game was played differently back in the day it was more defensive minded
  • tfadgreef
    Ok but what are the differences between Eusebio 93 and R94?
  • Springveldt
    4428 posts National Call-Up
    Str8hii wrote: »
    Fenomeno is fenomeno tho

How is euro,world cup ,cl, epl,la liga ,8 time epl poty winner nowhere near their level ? Game was played differently back in the day it was more defensive minded
    SImply put because he wasn't as good as them? He wasn't even the best French player of his generation, Zidane was better than him.

"Back in the day", man that makes me feel old. It wasn't played that much differently and it wasn't more defensive minded either. It wasn't the 60's FFS.

Henry was a great player but I don't think he was every really widely regarded as the best player in the world during any point of his career. I certainly can't remember anyone thinking that and I'm more than old enough to remember all of his career.

The other 3 while playing were/are talked about being the greatest player to ever live, not the best in the world at that time. Those 3 are in the vast majority of people's top 5 to have ever played the game, that is why he is nowhere near their level.

Last post on this subject as I CBA to get into a discussion over it and derail this thread.
  • tfadgreef
    Ok I sold prime Eusebio and CR7 for R94 (striker) and Hazard 93 (CAM). I was forced to.llay Eusebio as CAM as Raul untradable was hopeless as a CAM. So wish me luck with my first evening with R94!
  • Futfanatic
    tfadgreef wrote: »
    Ok I sold prime Eusebio and CR7 for R94 (striker) and Hazard 93 (CAM). I was forced to.llay Eusebio as CAM as Raul untradable was hopeless as a CAM. So wish me luck with my first evening with R94!

Good luck mate, run to the camera if you score with him, he has custom celebrations.
  • tfadgreef

Good luck mate, run to the camera if you score with him, he has custom celebrations.

Thanks will do :)
  • tfadgreef

What is the code for this celebration. Can't find it?
  • Futfanatic

Post a picture of yourself with the haircut in my profile and I’ll tell you.
  • tfadgreef

Post a picture of yourself with the haircut in my profile and I’ll tell you.

Will do hahah :)
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12827 posts Has That Special Something

Why for the love of god would you do that?
  • tfadgreef

Why for the love of god would you do that?

Because I have been playing with them for months. Ronaldo Lima is my teen hero, saw him playing for the first time at Phillips stadium as a 16 year old and still remember that day :)
  • Amdp9
    2824 posts Fans' Favourite

That is exciting, that’s a great card quite honest last year I ran will Henry, R96 prime on top, Dinho prime as CAM was like the best combo ever, I am sure you will enjoy the card and fear of him against defenders