WL on Sunday........

mindm4ster
4945 posts Big Money Move
It's just unplayable

Every sunday I play iinput lag is so horrendous I have to adapt to it and think what to do 3 sec in advance- it's ridiculous

Players turn like trucks, heavier 1st touch than Maregod, can't do fake shots , defenders won't react on time ....

EA servers are a joke

Comments

• MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    for me it's saturdays that are the worst, I can go 8-2 on friday & on saturday the game will fist me and will go 8-11
  • Kingkay
    1768 posts Fans' Favourite
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    for me it's saturdays that are the worst, I can go 8-2 on friday & on saturday the game will fist me and will go 8-11

Deff saturdays for me couldn’t. Play till 12 yeaterday
  • WarrenBarton
    7630 posts League Winner
    For me yesterday was the worst, started Friday 6-2, won my first 2 yesterday morning before losing 3 horrific games on the trot.

Won my final game of the day that was worse than the ones I lost 😖. Went on COD and I was so rattled I could barely shoot straight in my first game lol.

Then this morning I have played 6 smooth games winning 5 and losing only one. Now I’m 14-6 and have had some decent games so I feel quite relaxed about playing more.

• mindm4ster
    For me yesterday was the worst, started Friday 6-2, won my first 2 yesterday morning before losing 3 horrific games on the trot.

Won my final game of the day that was worse than the ones I lost 😖. Went on COD and I was so rattled I could barely shoot straight in my first game lol.

Then this morning I have played 6 smooth games winning 5 and losing only one. Now I’m 14-6 and have had some decent games so I feel quite relaxed about playing more.

are you from US?
  • WarrenBarton
    7630 posts League Winner
    mindm4ster wrote: »

are you from US?

UK
  • Deki
    82 posts Park Captain
    I had to win 1 game out of 5 to get to gold and i bottled it. I ll never again play on sunday, its a joke really. Not one opponent was better than me but they scored rebound goals over and over again. I thought all this whinning threads were **** but now i see that this game is not rewarding player who are trying to play football.
  • mindm4ster
    Deki wrote: »
    I had to win 1 game out of 5 to get to gold and i bottled it. I ll never again play on sunday, its a joke really. Not one opponent was better than me but they scored rebound goals over and over again. I thought all this whinning threads were **** but now i see that this game is not rewarding player who are trying to play football.

yeah it's awful- losing to scrubs just because of lag

just lost to a guy who was PTB and I had 60% possesion and 12 shots on target to his 2
    he scored header with N'golo Kante from the edge of the box :lol: this game is a joke
  • Foxsake
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    I feel Sunday’s r the best
  • Deki
    82 posts Park Captain

just lost to a guy who was PTB and I had 60% possesion and 12 shots on target to his 2
    he scored header with N'golo Kante from the edge of the box :lol: this game is a joke

When i see someone ptb and chases me down with their strikers or cdms i get sick. What had this game become is unbelievable
  • mindm4ster

When i see someone ptb and chases me down with their strikers or cdms i get sick. What had this game become is unbelievable

Jesus ,so right.

When I see that hand sticking out to grab and running like that all the time I'm boiling :lol:
  • spenand
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Different for different people because of the ea nurf. Ai does what it wants

Gone from 300k team to 1.5m team last couple months and results are the same.
  • RedDevil123
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 17
    If it isn't input lag it's this . I don't know why any of us bother.
    Post edited by RedDevil123 on
  • mindm4ster
    If it isn't input lag it's this . I don't know why any of us bother.

jesus christ.....
  • JayyThunder
    4357 posts Big Money Move
    It’s been like that all weekend. This is easily the worst it’s been
  • mindm4ster
    another Sunday ,another day of shambolic connection with EA servers

losing to scrubs because I'm basically handicapped playing on Sundays-can't pass ,2,3 sec delays ,players not reacting

great experience....
  • Boysie91
    8412 posts League Winner
    Saturday is normally the worst.
  • mindm4ster
    edited April 14
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Saturday is normally the worst.

nah Sunday for me

probably varies depending where you live anyway lol
  • joehuk
    3327 posts National Call-Up
    sundays are normally ok for me, but just tried one game and had to quit, not even fun been like it all weekend.

I'm not playing a COMPETATIVE game where my players are standing still, taking extra touches before I pass, timing tackles half second after i press it, turn half a second after i move my LS.

no Thanks.
  • mindm4ster
    edited April 21
    I'm gonna bump this thread untill I will experience Sunday without atrocious lag

another Sunday today -another unplayable experience
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    Sunday morning between 07.00-10h00 AM is fine, after that all the douchebags seem to wake up XD
  • mindm4ster
    Sunday morning between 07.00-10h00 AM is fine, after that all the douchebags seem to wake up XD

well that's small window of good gameplay lol

no chance in hell I'm waking up before 9 on Sunday as well haha
  • joehuk
    Meh I've just thrown all my remaining games. Gameplay is attricious.

high pressure, team press, AI defending, delay, 1 bar depth. Counter abusing morons the game is a farce
  • BecksRightPeg
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just played a game where none of my inputs registered in after the 75th min...so weird. This takes delay to the next level
  • DannySTFC
    1285 posts Professional
    Anyone ever thought of checking your own internet instead of just blaming EA?

My internet here doesn’t miss a beat, never get disconnected and never lag, using wired and never get this imaginary input lag.
  • joehuk
    DannySTFC wrote: »

My internet here doesn’t miss a beat, never get disconnected and never lag, using wired and never get this imaginary input lag.

I also never disconnect, Never lag on other games, Using wired.

I have 10-20ms on every game i play, i ping 12ms directly to EA servers, Yet everything in the WL/DR is just so wrong.
  • BecksRightPeg
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    2nd game in a row I have lost control of my team in the second half. I can see during a free kick the game keeps changing my players...talk about delay.

Never experienced delay like this
  • mindm4ster
    DannySTFC wrote: »

yeah thousands of people have internet issues jus with one game but it's not EA -it's us
    also read my title again -if it was my issue would it come back magically same day of the week?
  • Salvatori
    950 posts Semi-Pro
    Every weekend, same thing. Its just laughable. Having a reall nice GG with a guy there, 1 v 1 at HT, gameplay nice and its back and forth.

Second half, my players dont react to any button press for about 2 secs and its 5 v 1 to him by 75mins by the time i rubber band and laugh.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve found today that the game speed is x4.

It’s been so difficult to play.
  • spbuckmaster
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sunday is so much better.

I’ve retired from weekend league this Fifa.

Who wants a set of 84 rated red card for all the hard grind. Pointless.

Summers coming, I’d rather chill with a few beers by the pool than waste time grinding on Fifa.