If/sif/tots Muller

How does his workrates affect him?Assume he makes good runs etc, would only like him to link up a little bit,
but is he gonna be there when I power my cross in?

Comments

• DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Muller is the best card I used along with TOTS Pogba. He is fast agile and incredible shots, his workrates are no problem
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    In 4-3-3 (5) he is soooooooo good.
  • TOTS Muller is the best card I used along with TOTS Pogba. He is fast agile and incredible shots, his workrates are no problem

Dont doubt his ability mate, but if I get to the Flag and cross it in, will he be there?
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Muller is the best card I used along with TOTS Pogba. He is fast agile and incredible shots, his workrates are no problem
    I'm planning on using him as a wide CAM in a 4-2-3-1 formation, think he'd work there?
  • Liam W

Dont doubt his ability mate, but if I get to the Flag and cross it in, will he be there?

Scores more headers than anyone else I use this FIFA.
  • Liam W
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    I'm planning on using him as a wide CAM in a 4-2-3-1 formation, think he'd work there?

Will be decent, but a bit of waste.
  • JohnDoe
    Liam W wrote: »

Will be decent, but a bit of waste.
    I might try him out in a 2 striker formation later on, but given his workrates I wouldn't play him as a lone striker. Besides, wingers (which is what he'll fundamentally be) are always a huge part of my game, so I don't think he'll be wasted in the aforementioned position.
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero

For sure put him LCAM and those outside foot shots across goal wow haha. I even use him CM he played there perfect too won every header
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Also John, I recommend Lewandowski TOTS if you need lone ST
  • JohnDoe

For sure put him LCAM and those outside foot shots across goal wow haha. I even use him CM he played there perfect too won every header
    Also John, I recommend Lewandowski TOTS if you need lone ST
    Exactly my plan, man. Thanks to both of you guys for your replies.
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    I played him at CAM, was one of the best CAM's I've used. I put a review up in my thread :)