I think that's it.

Amicus83
550 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited March 17
I don't know what's up with this mode but personally it has become increasingly frustrating over the years. I remember this mode used to be quite challenging & enjoyable to play requiring a bit of skill & finesse but lately it just feels overly streamlined, simplified & not containing the finer mechanics the game should have.
It's like there's an overlay program running that decides so many outcomes, bad passes, players being out of position etc.
now matter how well you play,
I first noticed this happening more & more after & around the time fifa16 was released. What a garbage mode seasons has become.
I miss lobbies, custom matches where you could change settings & pick lower teams etc.
I'm not just saying this because I'm not winning, I wish to point out that this mode just feels disappointing & very shallow nowadays.

Comments

• Ronaldinho999
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bro we got players with negative records running in div1, i think that says it all
  • DarkMac
    76 posts Park Captain
    The game is exactly as the ones that are creating it. So don`t expect anything but scripts over scripts that have target to let amateurs win. Simple as that.
  • Amicus83
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 20
    DarkMac wrote: »
    The game is exactly as the ones that are creating it. So don`t expect anything but scripts over scripts that have target to let amateurs win. Simple as that.

Yea, it really does feel like that,
    scratching my head, what am I missing?
    I remember there used to be matches where the game felt right, like playing offline with a friend.

I rarely bother with this mode now, same copy & paste garbage from 4 years ago. A real Shame.
  • Tooner9
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    Amicus83 wrote: »
    DarkMac wrote: »

Yea, it really does feel like that,
    scratching my head, what am I missing?
    I remember there used to be matches where the game felt right, like playing offline with a friend.

I rarely bother with this mode now, same copy & paste garbage from 4 years ago. A real Shame.

How it feels nearly a month ago to now is completely different, gameplay alot more sluggish, don't get the little finesse touches n turns you did, in div 1 you played div 1 teams and had decent records but now you get ppl with negative records, div 2 n 3 players and also 2 star teams cos they've only just started, there's absolutely no separation between the leagues, only enjoyable part is u don't have stupid overrated cards that basically play for u like ultimate team