Vantage controller?

RadioShaq
16718 posts Moderator
Anybody have one of these? I had drift issues and just realized it was an issue with the original batch. Just noticed you can update the firmware. Anybody with the controller update it and fix the issues or did you have to send it in?

Comments

• Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    I wouldn't go near scuf, they always have reliability issues. New controller coming soon....

• RadioShaq
    16718 posts Moderator
    Problem is scuff has more buttons if the drift is solved it will be the best controller. I looked at those astros earlier and it’s a let down in buttons for that price.
  • WarrenBarton
    10529 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I wouldn't go near scuf, they always have reliability issues. New controller coming soon....

That looks amazing 😉
  • Retro_G
    Retro_G wrote: »

That looks amazing 😉

Yeah looks quality, prefer the xbox set-up for analog sticks.
  • Retro_G
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Problem is scuff has more buttons if the drift is solved it will be the best controller. I looked at those astros earlier and it’s a let down in buttons for that price.

I only use two paddles on the elite controller, one for jump, the other for reload, but they should've had more back buttons.
  • RadioShaq
    16718 posts Moderator
    The elite is more comfortable with the paddle positions. Why wouldn’t you use all 4 so you never have to leave the thumb stick?

If the Xbox elite had the two extra buttons it would feel the best and best quality. At this point in gaming I don’t know why 4 back paddles isn’t standard. The next step should be making the paddles new buttons not just remaps. I guess price but would never want to go back to a regular controller.