The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The German goal objective is really hard

oneskyworld
1026 posts Professional
I found this to be the most frustrating objective to achieve.
I don't have a German squad, but has a untradable rttf Philipp.
At first I was trying to sub him in while I'm leading. But it didn't work out. I was afraid to score or extend my lead, cause I'm afraid people will rage quit. And sometimes has to intentionlly concede to keep the other side in the game.
Now I'm trying to start Phillip. But man he is really horrible, missed every single shots. And i basically let the other side to score, so I can keep trying to get Phillip score.
But now maybe already 5 games later, only got one.

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    2184 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play with reus and phillip starting my squad, completed this objective without even trying...

That argentina one from last week on the other hand was a pain though
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    I guess that depends on what team you normally use. I have Tevez and Agüero, si the Argentina one was no problem for me.
    Really want to let the other side know, I only need to score 1goal, and I'll give you the win.
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    I guess that depends on what team you normally use. I have Tevez and Agüero, si the Argentina one was no problem for me.
    Really want to let the other side know, I only need to score 1goal, and I'll give you the win.

It doesn't say u have to win just score so use 3 cheap German forwards until its done
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional

It doesn't say u have to win just score so use 3 cheap German forwards until its done

I know. I really should do that. It's a balancing art for me right now.
    Just had a game, conceded a goal, the other side got a red card. I made it even, and he rage quited.
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2019
    I just put timo werner as my striker and bellarabi as my rw and they both get 7 chemestry . with my regular team 100 quemestry total.. and its was easy and my team is premier league
  • Kingdingaling

Just had a game, conceded a goal, the other side got a red card. I made it even, and he rage quited.

What I did with the Argentina one was message person at ht if I wasn't losing let me score and I'll let u win most do so try that if it becomes difficult
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    I just don't understand some people. it's obvious that I was letting him score. And he is already ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 5-1up. And still tackle like crazy. If not I want only German player to score, I would have beat that idiot easily.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional

What I did with the Argentina one was message person at ht if I wasn't losing let me score and I'll let u win most do so try that if it becomes difficult

It may sounds silly, but how to you message people? I just can't seems to find that option.
  • Futfanatic
    14982 posts World Class
    I used Werner Reus and loan matthaus and got it done in three! Werner is a gem!
  • hiya
    1583 posts Play-Off Hero
    just use a full german side?
    who cares if you lose?

this is why game is such a state. with all the try hards.
  • JMUIRHEAD
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    83 Werner, one of the best cards I've used. Reminds me on that Miccoli card whatever year that was
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yea everytime there is. Germany challange i bring out my 83 werner .is a super 83 !!
    I wonder hes 89 88 card ufff
  • spy
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    I don’t play a German team but still found it pretty easy. Sane is the only German in my first team but I put Volland and Draxler who were already in my club in the team too and manage to do it in 3 games.
  • Stianrams
    233 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just subbed inn nif werner at the start and played the ball to him, as clarkson would say "how hard could it be?"
  • limjitwe
    7446 posts League Winner
    I’m just using my red 86 Havertz and packed 88 Reus. 2 in 2 now. Hope to clear it in the next game.
  • Idek
    12838 posts Has That Special Something
    What division are you in for it to be a struggle?

I used nearly a full silver Argentina squad for last weeks, one of the reasons I just stay in div 5 because it makes objectives so easy
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Thanks for all the suggestions, I did the objective with Werner.
    Two things I got from this experience. One, the harder part of these kind of obejetive is to get the specific player to scor. It just messed up my game so badly. And being the objective does not require winning, it changed my way of playing too. I should have use a big all Germany squad. Would have finished the objective much easier.
    2nd, rttf Phillip is really really bad. He missed almost everything. Feels like he has a secret attribute of can't aim.
  • VENPATT
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    I found this to be the most frustrating objective to achieve.
    I don't have a German squad, but has a untradable rttf Philipp.
    At first I was trying to sub him in while I'm leading. But it didn't work out. I was afraid to score or extend my lead, cause I'm afraid people will rage quit. And sometimes has to intentionlly concede to keep the other side in the game.
    Now I'm trying to start Phillip. But man he is really horrible, missed every single shots. And i basically let the other side to score, so I can keep trying to get Phillip score.
    But now maybe already 5 games later, only got one.

TooMuch complaining for Easy Task...
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    The amount of messages I got asking for me to allow a German player to score
    :D:D

Answer was always a no
  • Idek
    12838 posts Has That Special Something
    Donovan86 wrote: »

Answer was always a no

If I was beating someone by a couple goals and they asked me to let them score with a german I would
  • makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone who is struggling, buy
    1- Rainbow Muller (carniball)
    2- Standard Werner

Other team members to increase the chemistry such as Ozul / Gund... of you have BPL team.

Set both of these as strikers.
    3 matches and job done.

Done it first thing in the morning. And sold all these players.
  • oldboiler
    2384 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2019
    Played 3 W2 L1, only scored one goal so far with a German player but hit the woodwork 6 times in those 3 games, all with Werner or scream Schwein :D
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was 3-0 up and some guy messaged me in 75. Min that he need to score if i could let him,so of course i wanted to let him score with this player but omg it was so difficult :disappointed:

I was just staying with my player to let him take the ball and he could not take it becaise the AI covered it perfectly and when he took it my defenders started to chase him and tackle him even i pressed nothing :D took me 10 -15 ingame minutes to realize its gonna be easier pass to keeper and just let my opponent take the ball from him

Really sad how much the AI helping
  • Kingdingaling

It may sounds silly, but how to you message people? I just can't seems to find that option.

At half time press ur home button find friends online go down to recent players and if it shows person ur playing met 6 min ago message them n ask its what I did most will agree to get a easy free win
  • Kingdingaling
    Idek wrote: »
    Donovan86 wrote: »

Answer was always a no

If I was beating someone by a couple goals and they asked me to let them score with a german I would

That's makes u a cruel fifa player lol especially if person ur playing hasn't got a German team
  • DFC1983
    1217 posts Professional
    Loan sane and loan Werner from the catalogue, easy. Just want to say cheers for the last fella I played. were both Chelsea fans judging by squads badges names etc so we just gave each other German tap ins before playing for real. London is blue is his squad name - cheers fella if you’re on here! :smile:
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    It's a chances to show some good will of the community. If you are leading big, and see other side with out if place German St, just let him score.
  • Boysie91
    10414 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2019
    Very easy for me. 3 games using only Gnabry who I sub on second half at striker.
    Very good super sub btw.
  • Kevin
    1350 posts Professional
    87 Werner did it for me in 3 games as a sub, only good red card I got from WL.