Anyone doing FB De Rossi?

Comments

• iD33J91
    5890 posts Big Money Move
    tauras wrote: »
    Five games in will be in my team till the end. Can is good but nothing on de rossi.

@tauras

He that good? Very tempted to unlock him even though he’ll be 8 Chem
  • tauras
    3939 posts National Call-Up
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    tauras wrote: »
    Five games in will be in my team till the end. Can is good but nothing on de rossi.

@tauras

He that good? Very tempted to unlock him even though he’ll be 8 Chem

He seems to be always in the right place genuinely couldn't get over how often he intercepted passes. Also Great strength and tackling won't regret doing him man.
  • machew
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not sure whether to spend all my coins and the majority of untradeables on him? Someone nearly as good might be available for cheaper at TOTS and I already have Can
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Pass, hard to link and too similar to Keane
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Mainly played him at CB so far, very good there. Will give him a go at CDM/CM eventually, but right now he fits better at the back providing links to Cancelo/Bonaventura. Passing is bonkers accurate from the back and he's well capable of guarding both big and small players thanks to the generous boosts to Jumping and Agility.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    of course the first time in about 4 years that i dont run a serie a team, they drop his FB. i had his EoE last year and it was awesome
  • Empyrium7
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    using him in a 5-2-1-2 as center CB with join the attack instructions with overlapping FBs.

1) deadly long passes to the attacking FBs
    2) great defending
    3) not bad dribbling when joining the attack to create some pressure in the midfield.

I always wanted to have a great passer at center CB so I can play 3 or 5 ATB