Full Icon Loan Teams in WL?

SayBz
111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 2019
WTF EA, seriously why are loan icons allowed in WL?

Limit 1-2 per match at least.
Post edited by SayBz on

Comments

• GuilhermeLP07
    90 posts Park Captain
    Why not?
  • WryLucky
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just evens the playing for them at this point.
  • Amdp9
    4884 posts Big Money Move
    I agree that they shouldn’t allow loan in the WL, they should only be limited to Divions, what is the point of being the best team of you can’t basically get silver one with those loans, each week it’s the same thing, where others working their way towards the team.
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Why not?

• Gnomenclature
    5938 posts Big Money Move
    How the hell else are you to "try before you buy" in a competitive setting? Can't really do it in Dr cause you lose a loan when they quit...
  • Delboy13710
    7824 posts League Winner
    How would we know if there weekend league ready , I like the idea of loans I've stuck my coins into so many SBC atleast i get to try before i buy lol
  • SomeGuy17
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should have a limit of 1 per squad for WL. I've faced a full icon loan team before and it was ridiculous, seeing as his subs were average players
  • mindm4ster
    5207 posts Big Money Move
    I really don't know why people have problem with this

loan one yourself then
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s okay if someone spends thousands and has a full icon team.

But someone who doesn’t spend any money isn’t allowed the privilege of playing with these players for 10 games.

Lol
  • Safehands84
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    I've no problem with loans icons in WL. I use them regular myself. I only use one at a time, mainly because I want to try as many players and want to try before I buy. It's no good slapping someone in single matches, you need to play against good players to know if a player is any good or suits you. Got 1 game left with Del Piero, once that's over I'll try Baggio,
  • SayBz
    Momus wrote: »

But someone who doesn’t spend any money isn’t allowed the privilege of playing with these players for 10 games.

Lol

Its more about grinding for a competitive team for WL but someone can easily loan 10 icons and smack the hell out of you.

• Safehands84
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    SayBz wrote: »

Lol

Its more about grinding for a competitive team for WL but someone can easily loan 10 icons and smack the hell out of you.

I take that point, maybe a limit on them, like I say I only use one at a time so I get a feel how they play, saved me so many coins in taxs as there were icons I was going to buy tried the loan and glad I didnt
  • mindm4ster
    5207 posts Big Money Move

Lol

yea exactly lol
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2019
    Credit cards are also allowed.
  • WarrenBarton
    10456 posts Has That Special Something

Lol

Spot on here
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    If you don't play all 30 games or can afford to take a loss then just quit at KO making them lose a game on their loan :D
  • lippyone
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you don't play all 30 games or can afford to take a loss then just quit at KO making them lose a game on their loan :D

Too many morons like you about. Should be harsher penalties agsinst quitters, scum of the earth

• Pocketsquareguy
    6217 posts Big Money Move
    I just lost to a team with every prime moments loan plus loan prime moments van basten.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6434 posts Big Money Move

Harsh
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    It's a waste of coins to be fair , gonna cost you about 150k for 10 games
  • KING_HENKE
    972 posts Semi-Pro

Coward
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    They shouldn’t be allowed in WL. Any other mode no problem.
  • Recoba10
    1622 posts Play-Off Hero
    RVN or ADP upfront in a 2 strikers formation ?
    I need one to finish my WL.
  • KING_HENKE
    972 posts Semi-Pro
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    They shouldn’t be allowed in WL. Any other mode no problem.

If loans aren’t allowed, P2W shouldn’t be either. Either it’s competitive or it isn’t.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    No loans should be allowed in WL end of story.
    You can’t use stat boosts so why loans?
    Either all allowed or none.
  • SayBz
    SayBz wrote: »

Lol

I take that point, maybe a limit on them, like I say I only use one at a time so I get a feel how they play, saved me so many coins in taxs as there were icons I was going to buy tried the loan and glad I didnt

Yeah maybe limit 1 per match, 2 max I don't see any problem on trying a player in WL.
    Exactly that's the whole point of loan icon players, to try them before buying them.