Worst WL all 19

Comments

• Boysie91
    8143 posts League Winner
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Last week I forgot to enter so I thought I would see what co-op camera is all about. I started on squad battles and zoomed it out even more as defending was a struggle at first. Once I got used to defending on that then co-op seemed ok so I started practicing on rivals.

Started WL this week and I’m 8-2 so far with one loss via penalties and the other a ridiculous no look shot from Aguero running away from goal.
    I’ve had starts like this before but usually end up G2 (sometimes G1) Will be interesting to see how I got on after the weekends over.

Co-op camera seems way better for seeing passing options and even for skilling for some reason.

I played long time on coop but i have a feeling that is more “delayed” on it. Could be just feeling but its like a constant button delay on coop for me,maybe just because the animations are smaller or i dont know but it doesnt feel smooth like on tele broadcast

Just lost 2 games in a row so I’m back to my normal 2 to 1 form now anyway lol

Lol back to the beginning