The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

the CSL weekly objective

oneskyworld
1026 posts Professional
I'm actually running a CSL/Brazil hybrid squad, so finding the attacking half is easy.

the problem of the Chinese league is they ban foreign goalies and not many team willing to spend money on foreign defenders.
Is the 11 player requirement only on the staring line up? Can I just sub- in the goalies and CBs at start?

Comments

• Tennster10
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm actually running a CSL/Brazil hybrid squad, so finding the attacking half is easy.

the problem of the Chinese league is they ban foreign goalies and not many team willing to spend money on foreign defenders.
    Is the 11 player requirement only on the staring line up? Can I just sub- in the goalies and CBs at start?

Professional is easy use any bronze player.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Weirdly, it wasn't that easy to be honest when I was doing the Weah objective.
    I play legendary normally. But the professional level is really not that much easier, especially when all the teams are 1 depth, and pull back.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    I've got 2 50 pace cbs and 2 cdms for fullbacks but it's only professional. Won the 1st 2 on legendary as well as you just stick to the same plan as normal.
  • Futfanatic
    14987 posts World Class
    Do you have to start the 11 csl players or can you have 7 on the bench?
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing. Somebody should give a try on it.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    edited March 2019
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Can't see 7 working on the bench, youd imagine they have to all be on the pitch.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6158 posts Big Money Move

Is this real? Do they actually ban foreign goalies?
  • Guvnor
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    So can we sub a player on?
  • Clancy
    7761 posts League Winner

Is this real? Do they actually ban foreign goalies?

yeah, the idea was they wanted to force development of chinese keepers
  • Al_HFX
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm using a striker as goalie :D
  • Cortza
    908 posts Professional
    Guvnor wrote: »

Sub on rare UCL players to get the assists. That's what I've been doing without any issues.
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can you do the assist ucl player challange on squad battle too?
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Cortza wrote: »
    Guvnor wrote: »

Sub on rare UCL players to get the assists. That's what I've been doing without any issues.

good idea, I'll do the same.
  • Guvnor
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well Iv been subbing on a rare ucl player, getting assists and it’s not counted!!
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Could probably do it which Bakambu at cb and Mascherano in goal
  • Mr_Matchup1
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    What's the prize ?
  • Gunnercp
    1368 posts Professional
    What's the prize ?

Futswap player
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    What's the prize ?

Swap deal player 😐
  • Guvnor
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nope he wasn’t a blooming rare 🤬🤬
  • Mr_Matchup1
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    What's the prize ?

Swap deal player 😐

Not worth it then :D I've not that since nov :D
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite

Surly you can’t be struggling
    It’s easy
  • Insan0
    Does it hase to be a rare ucl player? Or regular the challange don specify ??
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Insan0 wrote: »

Wrong challenge bud.
    And yes it specifies UCL rare
  • Insan0
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Insan0 wrote: »

Wrong challenge bud.
    And yes it specifies UCL rare
    Thanks