PIM ICON SBC MATTHAUS OUT NOW!

Futfanatic
15436 posts World Class
edited March 2019
Who would have thought...

teeqgbq3n.jpeg

Also confirmed EA screwed us over with earlier icon sbc/ base icon sbc. Could have used a second icon in their but 88 twice and 84 twice instead.

Comments

• TheKillers246
    1213 posts Professional
    Looks "cheap" might do him random 84 squad doh
  • limjitwe
    8408 posts League Winner
    Wow awesome
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not Tier 1 Icon but still good I guess
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    they squeezed an 84 rated squad in the last minute
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6486 posts Big Money Move
    RIP icon fodder.
  • Gnomenclature
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    Dang, his stats are very similar to toty kante. This guy looks insane.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

And double 88.
  • Gunnercp
    1368 posts Professional
    What is it, 18 I think informs needed?
  • Gunnercp
    1368 posts Professional

Yea randomly at the end
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    What’s the cost?
  • TheKillers246
    1213 posts Professional

And double 88.

Did they change it?
  • oldboiler
    3326 posts National Call-Up
    Just gonna wait a few hours to see what the solutions look like. Think I can shave a million off using untradeables but wouldn’t want to chuck in any more than a million coins
  • THE BOSS HAS ARRİVED
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2019
    Disgraceful that they’re using double 88 squads instead of icon requirements. Shadiest company out there
    Post edited by Momus on
  • Liz_The_W1z
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    will cost about 2.1 mil
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I played lots of games with base mattheus and optimus one seems perfect. But i dont have time to complete all of the squads, its most boring part of the game.

If ea wants 2 million worth of sbc, ask for 4 base icons. Nobody has time for completing 11 bronze or silver players etc.
  • Delboy13710
    8408 posts League Winner
    RIP when R10 is released , why not just make it 2 icons and 88 rated squad. Not going any where near this
  • number7rocky
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    When we get Gullit/R9 sbc... 1 icon required and 136 90 rated squads 😂
  • Sterve
    782 posts Semi-Pro
    Coming in at 80 mill on futbin 😂
  • DIXON THFC
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    I played lots of games with base mattheus and optimus one seems perfect. But i dont have time to complete all of the squads, its most boring part of the game.

If ea wants 2 million worth of sbc, ask for 4 base icons. Nobody has time for completing 11 bronze or silver players etc.

It's honestly one of the biggest most boring and ballbreaking parts of the game.
  • Fccheek
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »

teeqgbq3n.jpeg

Also confirmed EA screwed us over with earlier icon sbc/ base icon sbc. Could have used a second icon in their but 88 twice and 84 twice instead.

Called this a month ago on RVN release, when they used two 85 teams. @EA_Andy - I’m not having a go at you directly, but what EA have done over icons this year, with the PIM and now only requiring 1 icon on 2 million plus SBCs is nothing short of disgusting. There’s been multiple posts about how unhappy people are over icons, but you still continue to push the player base.

EA have screwed over it’s community time and time again this year. This Sbc should have been two icons at least. You allowed people do rinse coins on the base icon sbc, then gave them two fingers. Lothar was 3 icons last year. Shambles of a company, which at least matches the state of this game.

The way they have handle icons this year has turned me of the game more than anything I have seen in my 9 years of fut.
  • Pow_patrol70
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any review on him?
  • BorussenBernie09
    1921 posts Play-Off Hero
    How far will his "normal" Prime Card drop?
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6614 posts Big Money Move

teeqgbq3n.jpeg

Called this a month ago on RVN release, when they used two 85 teams. @EA_Andy - I’m not having a go at you directly, but what EA have done over icons this year, with the PIM and now only requiring 1 icon on 2 million plus SBCs is nothing short of disgusting. There’s been multiple posts about how unhappy people are over icons, but you still continue to push the player base.

EA have screwed over it’s community time and time again this year. This Sbc should have been two icons at least. You allowed people do rinse coins on the base icon sbc, then gave them two fingers. Lothar was 3 icons last year. Shambles of a company, which at least matches the state of this game.

Yep it's really bad , they know people have loads of fodder icons and they are just being spiteful towards the player base this year . No way I'm buying this game next year , the money grabbing had been too much
  • Pocketsquareguy

teeqgbq3n.jpeg

Yep it's really bad , they know people have loads of fodder icons and they are just being spiteful towards the player base this year . No way I'm buying this game next year , the money grabbing had been too much

It’s beyond belief. I get they want our coins and money. But they already got coins from us on base icons and prime icon fodder. They added the timer so we felt pressure to do them if we wanted the elite icons. I just think this is a level of greed and utter disdain for its customers that I didn’t even think EA was capable of. Though I did predict it when RVN came out.
  • Fccheek
    827 posts Semi-Pro

teeqgbq3n.jpeg

It’s beyond belief. I get they want our coins and money. But they already got coins from us on base icons and prime icon fodder. They added the timer so we felt pressure to do them if we wanted the elite icons. I just think this is a level of greed and utter disdain for its customers that I didn’t even think EA was capable of. Though I did predict it when RVN came out.

It will come full circle. It’s not like this is the first time it’s basically the theme of fut 19 they always change everything up so that the least amount of people can profit. They have lost my business after this. At some poitnt it will effect their sales. The think that the rate which fut is growing will continue but like anything once it reaches the maximum amount of people it’s their ability to keep customers that will make them money. It’s like they have no foursight
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move

teeqgbq3n.jpeg

Sums my feelings up, I get how EA want to throw a spanner in the works over investors, but doing this to people that did icon sbc’s, with the purpose of using them for bigger sbcs requiring multiple icons is the lowest blow I feel they have dealt.
  • Jonboyparker
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2019
    EA should of made some of the earlier PMI need icons so we’d get rid of our icon fodder then. Then all they had to do was keep multipul Icon requirements for the elite icons to make us buy or build more icons to complete them. EA missed a trick here and have instead turned us off icons completely. Now no one is spending coins.

Im talking as an outsider. I only have Sol and Nakata so it’s not so bad for me. No way I was fooling for a 400k Base Icon SBC.