Talisca objective!

Amdp9
2916 posts National Call-Up
edited March 15
So at 01:30am I decided to do Talisca objective I basically picked this team came out less than 5k 23veyc2.jpg
Man Brazilian silvers are amazing against any other country, I ran over French and Germany squads in no time, Seeing this making me think how hard French and German objective.
One more thing the Talisca card is amazing too. Can’t complain and most satisfing games, when you see your opponent have the same level team your skill comes to play and you will feel accomplished with it.
Has anyone else compled all three?

Comments

• Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    I would recommend you if y’all haven’t completed it do it, since y’all still have time. It only took me two hours to complete
  • Raymondo123
    1119 posts Professional
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    I would recommend you if y’all haven’t completed it do it, since y’all still have time. It only took me two hours to complete

I know for a fact it will take me longer than that :D
  • MelvinR95
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did the Ben Arfa one simultaneously with the Talisca objective. Played about 14 games to complete both, only a couple of opponents left when they came behind against me. Took me about 4 to 5 hours. I felt no need to go through this hell for Can, as they all don't fit my team.

Didn't play with Ben Arfa and Talisca yet. I'm not even sure if they are sub-quality. They sure are good SBC-fodder though.