FUT Birthday - player review thread

Tsarov
2812 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 23
So FUT Birthday has not been announced so far.

I guess it will happen next Friday. This one is very unlikely IMO. It will be announced before.
Post edited by Tsarov on

Comments

• MaddMike3711
    10749 posts Has That Special Something
    Last year wasn’t it tied together with St. Patrick’s Day? So maybe it will be tomorrow? Never know with EA though. :D
  • Crossland
    6835 posts Big Money Move
    Yay roll on Prime R9,R10,& Ruud so on
  • Grown93
    2861 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last year wasn’t it tied together with St. Patrick’s Day? So maybe it will be tomorrow? Never know with EA though. :D

It was.

about fut bday, waiting till 2am or so, is when leaks happen. If nothing leaks, pretty much no promo tmrw
  • Tsarov
    2812 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crossland wrote: »

I expect Matthaus, Henry, Cruyff and maybe Vieira.

I would be really surprised if PIM Pele, Ronaldinho or R9 SBC will be released before TOTS.
  • Crossland
    Tsarov wrote: »

I expect Matthaus, Henry, Cruyff and maybe Vieira.

I would be really surprised if PIM Pele, Ronaldinho or R9 SBC will be released before TOTS.

That's what I thought originally but I have a feeling we will get most of them through FUT Birthday 1/2 a day maybe ?
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    George Best please
  • Diggy
    13366 posts Has That Special Something
    Shane wrote: »
    George Best please

I don’t want him yet my upgrade will be too costly
  • WFCBagnall
    68543 posts Moderator
    Anyone who wants any cards doing, just @ me.
  • Crossland
    I'm still shocked EA go to all the bother of doing a Carniball promo which originates if I'm not wrong from Brazil and the theme on FUT even looks Brazilian and yet don't put R9,R10 or Pele out into the SBC's seems a waste of a promo
  • MattDaddy V1
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm still shocked EA go to all the bother of doing a Carniball promo which originates if I'm not wrong from Brazil and the theme on FUT even looks Brazilian and yet don't put R9,R10 or Pele out into the SBC's seems a waste of a promo

Well when you load up ultimate team on the carniball advert screen they are using R9, R10 and Roberto Carlos cards to advertise the PIM SBCs, so unless EA are false advertising I'm guessing they'll be released between now and Saturday. The thing is carniball cards are in packs until Saturday 6pm UK time and Thiago's carniball SBC doesn't expire until Wednesday next week so if they do release fut birthday I'm guessing it'll launch Wednesday/Friday next week, that's if they bother with it all. (Just look at Lunar New year.)
  • MaddMike3711
    10749 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Anyone who wants any cards doing, just @ me.
    @WFCBagnall pass along I would like a Rivaldo and Figo upgrade before June. Please and thanks. :kissing_heart:
  • WFCBagnall
    68543 posts Moderator

Well when you load up ultimate team on the carniball advert screen they are using R9, R10 and Roberto Carlos cards to advertise the PIM SBCs, so unless EA are false advertising I'm guessing they'll be released between now and Saturday. The thing is carniball cards are in packs until Saturday 6pm UK time and Thiago's carniball SBC doesn't expire until Wednesday next week so if they do release fut birthday I'm guessing it'll launch Wednesday/Friday next week, that's if they bother with it all. (Just look at Lunar New year.)

Under those Icons it says "Prime Icon Moments" Absolutely nothing to indicate sbcs for those cards.

Thiago sbc will be on for a week, like the rest of the cards have been.
  • Crossland

That's what I can't understand why use those 3 players as advertisement if they ain't gonna release the SBC.
  • kfcbucket21
    6028 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 14

That's what I can't understand why use those 3 players as advertisement if they ain't gonna release the SBC.

Because they added them to packs. Theyre featured on the screen so people will spend money to try to pack them
    Post edited by kfcbucket21 on
  • Crossland

Because they added them to packs. Their featured on the screen so people will spend money to try to pack them

Oh yes of course
  • Cadey 5
    10328 posts Has That Special Something
    I just want a Scholes SBC :D

I guess he was in the game for the first FUT never know that could be a thing.
  • Sixtech
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have a feeling we are going to get St Patrick day weekend promo or something. Best and Keane SBCs. And then next week FUT birthday like you said.

I just hope EA dont price myself out of moments Best because im not paying 1 million to upgrade him, might as well put him in my fitness squad.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    @WFCBagnall Biabianny
  • Cantona84
    7495 posts League Winner
    edited March 15
    Sixtech wrote: »
    I have a feeling we are going to get St Patrick day weekend promo or something. Best and Keane SBCs. And then next week FUT birthday like you said.

I just hope EA dont price myself out of moments Best because im not paying 1 million to upgrade him, might as well put him in my fitness squad.

Whats the max you are willing to pay for an upgrade?

I am max 200-300k. The card is gonna end up on my bench eventually so I am not interested paying through the roof.
  • Cantona84 wrote: »

I am max 200-300k. The card is gonna end up on my bench eventually so I am not interested paying through the roof.

Don't think that's going to happen. Honestly think it's going to be a milion or more.
  • DarthGrowler
    14145 posts Has That Special Something
    Cantona84 wrote: »

Don't think that's going to happen. Honestly think it's going to be a milion or more.

At least a mill easy
  • Cantona84
    7495 posts League Winner

The it’s a big no for me. Best is good but not that good.

Have not seen many reviews of the PIM though
  • WFCBagnall
    68543 posts Moderator
  • BrentfordFC
    11139 posts Has That Special Something
    @WFCBagnall waiting for my benrahma :trollface:
  • xCDHx
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last year FUT Birthday was good with the position changes and relatively cheap prices.
    Hopefully it is either this or something else cool this year.
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    @WFCBagnall Kimmich CM/CDM, hype me o:)
  • RBailss
    11606 posts Has That Special Something
    Was FUT Birthday when they had LB Gareth Bale etc last year?
  • Koolfashion
    2533 posts Fans' Favourite
    RBailss wrote: »
    Was FUT Birthday when they had LB Gareth Bale etc last year?

y
  • Idek
    9835 posts League Winner
    edited March 15

At least a mill easy

It should be a mil max if they're being somewhat fair and 2 mil for the people doing it from scratch
  • Danic123
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m all in on this. I’ve binned off the WL for the rest of Fifa 19 after my one and only attempt. Got Gold 3 with 6 to spare and after rewards realised it wasn’t worth the hassle.

As such I’ve sold CR7, effective player but not that fun to use. Got around 1.7m coins now and hoping for some fun cards to try.