FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

  • Love to see Alte Försterei in FIFA but a shame they can't have standing terraces since that's a very known characteristic of that stadium.
  • Stugg93
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Freiburg will be in FIFA 22 I’m certain. It’s just there stadium won’t be completed to the winter so EA couldn’t have scanned it yet. Arminia Bielefeld will be FIFA 22 too. Could mean Bundesliga in FIFA 22 is just missing Bayern..:
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Arminia doesnt have a stadium because Bielefeld doesnt exist 😛
  • Futbol22
    1269 posts Professional
    edited September 16
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    Freiburg will be in FIFA 22 I’m certain. It’s just there stadium won’t be completed to the winter so EA couldn’t have scanned it yet. Arminia Bielefeld will be FIFA 22 too. Could mean Bundesliga in FIFA 22 is just missing Bayern..:

    It’s ridiculous if EA wait till Fifa 22 to include Freiburg’s new stadium. They should include it at launch like they did with spurs

    They’ve known for over a year that Freiburg would be getting a new stadium and if they are waiting till FIFA 22 then they should have just added the Schwarzwald Stadion in FIFA 20

  • SS Lazio is now exclusive partner to PES.
    Sadly , Stadio Olimpico will be removed from FIFA 21
  • Leicester
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So Serie A has less stadiums then the Saudi league? Wow.

    Genius idea to make the Milan clubs official partners when you already have the San Siro too.
  • flcinusa
    594 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Serie A has same amount of stadiums as Ukraine, and that Ukrainian stadium hasn't been used in real life for the last 6+ years...
  • flcinusa
    594 posts An Exciting Prospect
    flcinusa wrote: »
    now no Stadio Olimpico

    Just because Roma isn't playing in Stadio Olimpico doesn't mean it's removed, Lazio still play there

    Me and my big mouth 😟
  • Pwalie86
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just want to see some next-gen stadium screenshots. I know next year they'll look much better, but right now I'm thirsty to see anything, as I plan to get a Series X or PS5 at launch. I do feel EA will switch their attention to promoting Fifa 21 on XSX/PS5 after it's released on current-gen consoles, but the wait is crazy.
  • Shaanxz
    21784 posts Club Captain
    It’s gonna be like this for a while with serie a.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2556 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    I just want to see some next-gen stadium screenshots. I know next year they'll look much better, but right now I'm thirsty to see anything, as I plan to get a Series X or PS5 at launch. I do feel EA will switch their attention to promoting Fifa 21 on XSX/PS5 after it's released on current-gen consoles, but the wait is crazy.

    Yeah they have whole of october to do so. So probs dedicate it to that
  • JimmyD252
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 18
    I've noticed in some early capture event footage that Liverpool we're attacking towards the kop end in the second half. I'm guessing each team has a preferred order for which end they attack programmed rather than the home team always attacking right in the first half
  • MikeM24
    52 posts Park Captain
    JimmyD252 wrote: »
    I've noticed in some early capture event footage that Liverpool we're attacking towards the kop end in the second half. I'm guessing each team has a preferred order for which end they attack programmed rather than the home team always attacking right in the first half

    Why the hell we can't have a coin toss to determine that in FIFA in 2020, we had it on the Megadrive for God's sake.
  • Baz83
    70 posts Park Captain
    JimmyD252 wrote: »
    I've noticed in some early capture event footage that Liverpool we're attacking towards the kop end in the second half. I'm guessing each team has a preferred order for which end they attack programmed rather than the home team always attacking right in the first half

    Thats why I never use liverpool in career mode kicking towards the Anfield Rd end every 2nd half in games just isn't realistic. Shooting towards the kop in 2nd halfs in games is how it should be.
  • Quiffed
    247 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No new la liga stadiums I presume?
  • SR8
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    I expect:

    Granada - Nuevo Estadio de Los Cármenes
    Osasuna - Estadio El Sadar

    (and Mallorca - Estadi de Son Moix, but they relegated after 1 season)
  • Quiffed
    247 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SR8 wrote: »
    I expect:

    Granada - Nuevo Estadio de Los Cármenes
    Osasuna - Estadio El Sadar

    (and Mallorca - Estadi de Son Moix, but they relegated after 1 season)

    Surprised no announcement made like bundesliga
  • Stugg93
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s not been announced yet, I feel that Spain may be announced this week though but we will see I guess. England, Benfica, Porto and potentially France still to be announced too all being well
  • Stadium reveal very late this year, hopefully Benfica, Porto and PSV will still be in...
  • ManzGOTIT
    2556 posts Fans' Favourite
    Benfica. PSV. Porto stadiums not in

    Not even elland road
  • ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Benfica. PSV. Porto stadiums not in

    Not even elland road

    Elland Road delay expected unfortunately. More surprised by Benfica, Porto and PSV since they were at those clubs before the outbreak.

    Apparently Granada and Mallorca's stadiums made it in but weirdly not Osasuna's.
  • That's five new stadiums and two stadiums removed. Absolutely abysmal.
  • SR8
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Howler19 wrote: »
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Benfica. PSV. Porto stadiums not in

    Not even elland road

    Elland Road delay expected unfortunately. More surprised by Benfica, Porto and PSV since they were at those clubs before the outbreak.

    Apparently Granada and Mallorca's stadiums made it in but weirdly not Osasuna's.

    If Osasuna's stadium is not in, than it is problably because of El Sadar's renovation this summer.

  • Sullivinho_12
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So which 4 la liga teams are missing their stadiums? Barca and?
  • Futbol22
    1269 posts Professional
    edited September 23
    Makes no sense that EA left out Freiburg’s new stadium. They added Spurs’ stadium before they could even play in it

    If they weren’t planning on adding the new stadium then why didn’t they just include the old stadium last year then we could have had 2 years of Freiburg playing in an actual stadium
  • Rickardoko
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 23
    Very dissapointing news that clubs like Benfica, FC Porto and PSV don't have their stadiums in Fifa 21. Why are those clubs partners? EA don't care on these clubs and there fans!!!
    I'm a supporter of PSV. I was happy with the few starheads and had high expectations for more good news.

    I'm not going to buy Fifa 21 in this stage. We had the same with Fifa 20. Lot's of problems where solved in the several month's.
  • So which 4 la liga teams are missing their stadiums? Barca and?

    Osasuna, Cadiz and Elche
  • SR8
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 23
    So which 4 la liga teams are missing their stadiums? Barca and?

    CA Osasuna, Elche CF and Cádiz CF.

    Edit: too late :P
  • Abysmal from EA. Nothing more to say.
  • DRZ2050
    20 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 23
    EA Sports always manages to disappoint.

    Even the year that they added Bundesliga stadiums they lost the Allianz Arena license.

    Only 1 serie A stadium . What a joke
    Post edited by DRZ2050 on
Sign In or Register to comment.