FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• fekir_in_debuchy
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    also i just noticed why are we still writing in FIFA 20 stadiums thread why didn't we made a new one for 21 :D
  • TeamExtreme17
    3008 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 23
    most of these descriptions are copy pasted from last year

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/leagues-and-clubs-authenticity

only notable differences are 'From Turin to Milan, Naples, and Rome' instead of 'From Dybala to Piątek the San Siro to Stadio Olimpico' and 'all 20 stadiums' missing from EPL description which makes me worried

Probably because Leeds are promoted so it will only be 19 until they confirm Elland Road..
  • TeamExtreme17
    also i just noticed why are we still writing in FIFA 20 stadiums thread why didn't we made a new one for 21 :D

If anyone wants to take this one over from me i would appreciate it, as i don't have time to run this anymore. I will gladly PM you the code from the OP for you to update/edit..
  • flcinusa
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect

If anyone wants to take this one over from me i would appreciate it, as i don't have time to run this anymore. I will gladly PM you the code from the OP for you to update/edit..

I'm already bugging them about broadcast presentation issues, stadiums should be easier :D
  • TeamExtreme17
    flcinusa wrote: »

I'm already bugging them about broadcast presentation issues, stadiums should be easier :D

Do you want to run the Fifa 21 Stadiums Thread? 😊
  • Stugg93
    76 posts Park Captain

only notable differences are 'From Turin to Milan, Naples, and Rome' instead of 'From Dybala to Piątek the San Siro to Stadio Olimpico' and 'all 20 stadiums' missing from EPL description which makes me worried

Probably because Leeds are promoted so it will only be 19 until they confirm Elland Road..

I agree, I expect Coronavirus will be the reason we don’t have 20 Premier League stadiums (at least initially). Whether they scan Leeds (and maybe Brentford) and we get them in time for Christmas... who knows?
  • TeamExtreme17
    Stugg93 wrote: »

I agree, I expect Coronavirus will be the reason we don’t have 20 Premier League stadiums (at least initially). Whether they scan Leeds (and maybe Brentford) and we get them in time for Christmas... who knows?

Yeah post-release is more likely, although if Brentford don't go up then they only need to make Elland Road, 1 new PL stadium shouldnt be hard to create by October..
  • Stugg93
    76 posts Park Captain
    Stugg93 wrote: »

Yeah post-release is more likely, although if Brentford don't go up then they only need to make Elland Road, 1 new PL stadium shouldnt be hard to create by October..

Dream scenario would be EA hedged their bets a few months ago and decided to scan Leeds, Brentford and Forest thinking they were the most likely 3 new stadiums and have already scanned them now... shame that is just a dream.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2465 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA must be on their knees hoping Brentford don’t go up. Not only do they have to create a new stadium but it’s a new stadium in real life too
  • mickjacobjr
    1258 posts Professional
    Fifa 20 had 90 licensed stadiums at launch
    Fifa 21 today announced more than 90 don’t sound like we will have many new ones
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 23
    Fifa 21 today announced more than 90 don’t sound like we will have many new ones

I can only see the PL promoted teams (only Leeds so far) and maybe the missing Bundesliga & La Liga ones, maybe Napoli & Benfica too? And La Bombenera will return..

I dont think full Ligue 1 treatment will happen, just PSG, Marseille & Lyon scans..
  • CantanoRM
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I can only see the PL promoted teams (only Leeds so far) and maybe the missing Bundesliga & La Liga ones, maybe Napoli & Benfica too? And La Bombenera will return..

I dont think full Ligue 1 treatment will happen, just PSG, Marseille & Lyon scans..

And Providence Park of course.
  • CantanoRM
    Apparently a Portuguese Youtuber with over 200k subscribers (Daizer) had practically confirmed Estadio Da Luz for FIFA 21. Let's hope he's not wrong.
  • RAFC
    16 posts Ball Boy
    CantanoRM wrote: »
    Apparently a Portuguese Youtuber with over 200k subscribers (Daizer) had practically confirmed Estadio Da Luz for FIFA 21. Let's hope he's not wrong.

It's not official so don't get hope. Getting Benfica's and Porto's stadium from EA is almost impossible...
  • TeamExtreme17
    Whilst a Stadium Creator would be amazing, a Stadium Editor would be good enough, not every team has their stadium in game so it would be nice of you use a team that has a generic stadium then you could atleast edit the seating colour, net colour (type & pattern too), hoarding colour etc to improve the generic/grey lifeless stadiums..

P.S. For the love of God get rid of 2D steps on PS5!!!!!
  • TeamExtreme17
    We didn't gain a stadium with the Inter & Milan partnerships but we have lost one with the loss of Roma..

No badge, no kit, no stadium 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Howler19
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We didn't gain a stadium with the Inter & Milan partnerships but we have lost one with the loss of Roma..

Enough of this crap already! This game will always be incomplete...

The obvious question is what this means for Lazio? Is Stadio Olimpico gone from the game completely or only there for Lazio?
  • flcinusa
    Another year to avoid a Serie A career
  • ManzGOTIT
    Howler19 wrote: »

Enough of this crap already! This game will always be incomplete...

The obvious question is what this means for Lazio? Is Stadio Olimpico gone from the game completely or only there for Lazio?

That’s what am wondering about too....
  • CantanoRM
    No Brentford..
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 4
    With no Nou Camp, Allianz Arena, Allianz Stadium & now no Stadio Olimpico, then EA have a big job on their hands making up for these losses, yes we get Elland Road in the PL but we need Napoli, Porto, Benfica, PSV stadiums for Champions League & Europa League authenticity..
  • ManzGOTIT
    With no Nou Camp, Allianz Arena, Allianz Stadium & now no Stadio Olimpico, then EA have a big job on their hands making up for these losses, yes we get Elland Road in the PL but we need Napoli, Porto, Benfica, PSV stadiums for Champions League & Europa League authenticity..

This. This. And this.
  • ManzGOTIT
    CantanoRM wrote: »
    No Brentford..

So gutted.
  • Leicester
    16 posts Ball Boy
    What a surprise that they can't be bothered to make up for the constant loss of licenses and stadiums

83qho9wkdn951.jpg?width=640&height=493&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=0800192e7172302af40e5ff07d310267d541f659
  • flcinusa
    now no Stadio Olimpico

Just because Roma isn't playing in Stadio Olimpico doesn't mean it's removed, Lazio still play there
  • TM1982
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Am I right in thinking though that we can’t assign real stadiums to teams for their home games? As in we probably won’t be able to change the now unofficial Roma team to play their games at Stadio Olimpico.
  • flcinusa
    This is true
  • TeamExtreme17
    flcinusa wrote: »
    now no Stadio Olimpico

Just because Roma isn't playing in Stadio Olimpico doesn't mean it's removed, Lazio still play there

Hopefully..