FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• Steph3998
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still no LEDBoards on the 2nd floor of the stadium... :s
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pretty sure EA are doing what Konami are doing and putting more focus into next year's games, because even on next-gen systems Fifa 21 just looks a bit more enhanced. I think it's the reason why Battlefield 6 is coming out next year when normally they release it every 2.

EA aren't exactly releasing their big hitters this year. Star Wars Squadrons is only going to be released on current-gen systems. Never heard any mention of PS5/XSX versions.

Starting to think the new iteration of Frostbite is not ready yet just like UE5.
  • RickNU19
    24 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 23
    At least we get a new stadium in the trailer for FIFA 21, Providence Park (Portland Timbers)
  • TeamExtreme17
    2897 posts National Call-Up
    PS4: Living Worlds
    PS5: Living Worlds 2.0
  • Bluemoon2393
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    flcinusa wrote: »

Bernabeu doesn't even look like that anymore, do they even care about realism?

Won't Real Madrid be forced to play in their reserves stadium while its being rebuilt.

I'm hoping for new English Stadiums they add Elland Road, Hillsborough, Pride Park and City Ground but EA will add them if they are Premier League team.
  • flcinusa
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    flcinusa wrote: »

Bernabeu doesn't even look like that anymore, do they even care about realism?

Won't Real Madrid be forced to play in their reserves stadium while its being rebuilt.

I'm hoping for new English Stadiums they add Elland Road, Hillsborough, Pride Park and City Ground but EA will add them if they are Premier League team.

Right now they are playing at the reserve stadium as the lower bowl and pitch at bernabeu is a pile of rubble and dirt
  • Pwalie86
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    Getting annoyed at Leeds. If they end up in playoffs they'll probably bottle it and we'll end up with 3 promoted teams that already have their stadiums.
  • Bluemoon2393
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Getting annoyed at Leeds. If they end up in playoffs they'll probably bottle it and we'll end up with 3 promoted teams that already have their stadiums.

I don't think they are going to bottle it this time. I think they will be finally back in the Premier League. Probably Man United's biggest game next season as we (City) have to get better and challenge Liverpool and maybe Chelsea. But another football rivalry for us as they don't like Manchester and in return we probably don't like Leeds either. But saying that it will be good to have them back as its been too long and everybody hates them so an added bonus.

We could get Brentford (Brand new stadium being built), Nottingham Forest, Derby and Preston as new stadiums in the game but I have a feeling Cardiff (You will hate me for saying this) will probably win the play offs.
  • Azzabazza
    308 posts Sunday League Hero

I don't think they are going to bottle it this time. I think they will be finally back in the Premier League. Probably Man United's biggest game next season as we (City) have to get better and challenge Liverpool and maybe Chelsea. But another football rivalry for us as they don't like Manchester and in return we probably don't like Leeds either. But saying that it will be good to have them back as its been too long and everybody hates them so an added bonus.

We could get Brentford (Brand new stadium being built), Nottingham Forest, Derby and Preston as new stadiums in the game but I have a feeling Cardiff (You will hate me for saying this) will probably win the play offs.

I've been checking the old EA Sports official partnership with the EFL (https://www.fifplay.com/fifa-18-efl-partnership/) - States EA Sports and the EFL today have announced an official partnership which starts with FIFA 18, increasing their licensing pool. EA Sports has become an official partner of the EFL, with a 6-year agreement in place to become the EFL’s on-screen data partner and the first sponsor of the ground-breaking new digital streaming service, iFollow. This partnership deal will also allow EA Sports to have more EFL players faces scanned into the game and to use the EFL stars such as John Terry, Lee Cattermole and Adebayo Akinfenwa (Beast) for FIFA 18 promotional purposes. EFL clubs such as Norwich City and Hull City will have their stadiums in FIFA 18 as they were included in previous versions of FIFA when they were Premier League clubs.
  • In my opinion, Turkey Super League stadiums should be added to the game in FIFA 20 or FIFA 21.
  • Stugg93
    69 posts Park Captain

With yesterday’s win Leeds are probably only 12 points from going up. Looks like it’s a straight fight now between West Brom and Brentford for second (I suspect most on here, like myself, will be cheering on Brentford).

In the play offs it looks like the loser of the Brentford/ West Brom battle will be joined by some of Nottingham Forest, Cardiff City, Fulham, Derby County, Blackburn Rovers, Preston North End, Bristol City, Swansea City and Millwall. I think however, we’re probably more likely looking at Forest, Cardiff, Fulham, Derby and Blackburn.

Personally I’m hoping Forest can win the play offs, as the City Ground along with Elland Road and Hillsborough are the English grounds I most want to see in the game, but I’d be happy with 2 new English stadiums, irrespective of what they are, let alone 3.