FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• henryclay1844
    1034 posts Professional
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    I'll deffo start a cm with either Independiente or Racing Club then. Hopefully they have some more new ones for Fifa 21

Anyone know if it will just appear in cm or you got to start a new one?

It said you'd have to start a new career for all the libertadores content.
  • flcinusa
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Imagine telling people to start a new career in March, 6 months after the game came out
  • TGreatOne
    13 posts Ball Boy
    I read that the away fans are wrongly placed on Independiente's stadium.
  • Quiffed
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Waiting for someone to say stadiums are only for FUT
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll deffo start a cm with either Independiente or Racing Club then. Hopefully they have some more new ones for Fifa 21

Anyone know if it will just appear in cm or you got to start a new one?

It said you'd have to start a new career for all the libertadores content.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Oh, ok then.
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    From what I keep hearing about these consoles, EA have the ability to make that Old Trafford stadium and surroundings picture look like it's on PS3 in comparison. IF they utilise the full power.

If you were to build a PC equivalent to Xbox Series X, it would cost you about £1200. Obviously these companies buy in huge mass all the parts so they get big discounts and we get affordable prices.

And most games will be made with these consoles in mind. So a huge increase of power to do what they want.

• AyoZuokumor
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Could anyone create a list of the generic stadium look a-likes so far I have:

El Libertador- Camp Nou
    El Grandioso- El Monumental
    Waldstadion-Weserstadion/Commerzbank Arena
    O’Dromo- Maracaña
    Stadion Hanguk- Saitama 2002 Stadium
    East point Arena- Celtic Park
    Stadio Classico- Stadio Artemio Franchi
    Stadion Olympik- Stadio Delle Alpi
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • TeamExtreme17
    3969 posts National Call-Up
    We're about to see how Wembley should look on a PS4 console in the upcoming Euro 2020 DLC in PES 2020..
  • ManzGOTIT
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    We're about to see how Wembley should look on a PS4 console in the upcoming Euro 2020 DLC in PES 2020..

Looking forward to seeing the Wembley Arch.... but that Old Trafford pic, even as a Liverpool fan; I'm in awe :o
  • TeamExtreme17
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Looking forward to seeing the Wembley Arch.... but that Old Trafford pic, even as a Liverpool fan; I'm in awe :o

And thats on PS4 not PS5 :D i bet Fifa doesnt even look that good on PS5!!
  • ManzGOTIT
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite

So sad and probably true
  • GereCauso
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Please consider to add this wonderful stadium in FIFA 21:
    The italian Stadio Via del Mare of Lecce (Serie A TIM)
    94915224_571330056841048_6513513936533957965_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=8D-hbPBy5i8AX9fqpuq&oh=d9429f9667a56d8bf24f42119e87f03a&oe=5EF03FC4
    20191026_171522-696x391.jpg
  • Stugg93
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’d love to see all Serie A stadiums but I think it’s is extremely unlikely with FIFA 2. In fact apart from Granada, Mallorca, Osasuna Paderborn, Union Berlin and maybe Freiburg, which you would presume EA will have already scanned earlier in the year, we may not get any more stadiums due to COVID-19 and travel restrictions. I would expect that as lockdown is eased we may get the 1-3 (likely to be 2) stadiums for the promoted Championship teams added but I think there is a real risk that the addition of stadiums could be one of the casualties for FIFA 21. Of course there are much bigger things to be concerned about at times like these, but it would be a shame.
  • Druski5150
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect

A few snippets of Wembley and Zenith Stadium in this clip

• Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    GereCauso wrote: »
    Please consider to add this wonderful stadium in FIFA 21:
    The italian Stadio Via del Mare of Lecce (Serie A TIM)
    94915224_571330056841048_6513513936533957965_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=8D-hbPBy5i8AX9fqpuq&oh=d9429f9667a56d8bf24f42119e87f03a&oe=5EF03FC4
    20191026_171522-696x391.jpg

If EA got a hold of that stadium they'd just turn it gray. :D
  • What I don't understand, is why there is only 1 stadium (Atletico's) which features tunnel scenes during pre match buildup. I remember an article before FIFA 20 launched where EA had mentioned tunnel scenes for other stadiums like the Bernabeu, PSG, & Signal Iduna Park but I've never seen those in game. For me this adds another layer of realism which is severely lacking as the prematch cutscenes are so repetitive in FIFA.
  • CantanoRM
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What I don't understand, is why there is only 1 stadium (Atletico's) which features tunnel scenes during pre match buildup. I remember an article before FIFA 20 launched where EA had mentioned tunnel scenes for other stadiums like the Bernabeu, PSG, & Signal Iduna Park but I've never seen those in game. For me this adds another layer of realism which is severely lacking as the prematch cutscenes are so repetitive in FIFA.

They should have more than just Atletico's indeed. It can't be that hard to recreate. Teams like Real Madrid, Man U, Tottenham and Schalke surely need their tunnels in the game.
  • ClioRS
    90 posts Park Captain
    CantanoRM wrote: »
    What I don't understand, is why there is only 1 stadium (Atletico's) which features tunnel scenes during pre match buildup. I remember an article before FIFA 20 launched where EA had mentioned tunnel scenes for other stadiums like the Bernabeu, PSG, & Signal Iduna Park but I've never seen those in game. For me this adds another layer of realism which is severely lacking as the prematch cutscenes are so repetitive in FIFA.

They should have more than just Atletico's indeed. It can't be that hard to recreate. Teams like Real Madrid, Man U, Tottenham and Schalke surely need their tunnels in the game.

You're right ... I did it also for all the meetings sent by the tunnel to have more realism
    @EA_Roger @EA_GZaro
  • Howler19
    875 posts Semi-Pro
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    I’d love to see all Serie A stadiums but I think it’s is extremely unlikely with FIFA 2. In fact apart from Granada, Mallorca, Osasuna Paderborn, Union Berlin and maybe Freiburg, which you would presume EA will have already scanned earlier in the year, we may not get any more stadiums due to COVID-19 and travel restrictions. I would expect that as lockdown is eased we may get the 1-3 (likely to be 2) stadiums for the promoted Championship teams added but I think there is a real risk that the addition of stadiums could be one of the casualties for FIFA 21. Of course there are much bigger things to be concerned about at times like these, but it would be a shame.

If the rumor about full Ligue 1 treatment is true then it's possible that they have already scanned a few stadiums from there but who knows...
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thought we had tunnel entrances in Fifa 17 when they first showed off The Journey trailer, but alas it was false advertising.

I'd settle for any old generic ones about now, it'll be better than nothing. Konami obliterate EA when it comes to stadiums. They go all out for full treatment.
  • Druski5150

I'd settle for any old generic ones about now, it'll be better than nothing. Konami obliterate EA when it comes to stadiums. They go all out for full treatment.

Even when it comes to generic stadiums Konami is eons ahead of EA. They allow subtle customizations like sideline and seat colors, net style and patterns and pitch patterns. So even though they got a lot less stadiums (both licenses and unlicensed) they do make them look as realistic as possible.
    Not to mention that unlike FIFA, PES also has dynamic lighting which make the game look fantastic. The shadows on the pitch change from first half to second and if the match starts in early evening the lighting is different as the game goes along just like in real life.
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Druski5150 wrote: »

Even when it comes to generic stadiums Konami is eons ahead of EA. They allow subtle customizations like sideline and seat colors, net style and patterns and pitch patterns. So even though they got a lot less stadiums (both licenses and unlicensed) they do make them look as realistic as possible.
    Not to mention that unlike FIFA, PES also has dynamic lighting which make the game look fantastic. The shadows on the pitch change from first half to second and if the match starts in early evening the lighting is different as the game goes along just like in real life.

Visually I used to think PES was awful, but the past few years it's really stepped the game up, but still I'm not sold on gameplay or basic commentary and broadcast presentation.

If they really pushed focus on those then it would be a real force. Not enough to topple Fifa, but where it sells way more copies as more Fifa fans realise they need both games.

Everything in stadiums look so crisp and clear, even fans look way more varied. I really hope they go with UE5 next year as it looks like it would grab a lot of attention in future.
  • Druski5150
    edited May 2020
    Druski5150 wrote: »

Visually I used to think PES was awful, but the past few years it's really stepped the game up, but still I'm not sold on gameplay or basic commentary and broadcast presentation.

If they really pushed focus on those then it would be a real force. Not enough to topple Fifa, but where it sells way more copies as more Fifa fans realise they need both games.

Everything in stadiums look so crisp and clear, even fans look way more varied. I really hope they go with UE5 next year as it looks like it would grab a lot of attention in future.

For me PES gameplay is a lot more fun than FIFA especially this year. It is challenging both online and offline.

The presentation and commentary are bad especially the commentary. But I am willing to sacrifice those for overall enjoyment. I have both games (been buying FIFA since original release back in1994 and PES since 2016) and I haven’t touched FIFA in months.

Post edited by Druski5150 on
  • CantanoRM
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Howler19 wrote: »

If the rumor about full Ligue 1 treatment is true then it's possible that they have already scanned a few stadiums from there but who knows...

Where have you heard/read about a Ligue 1 treatment? I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be great to have the unique stadiums of Nantes, Dijon, Nimes and all the others. And I've been waiting so long for Stade Louis II, although I don't like the redevelopment, they should have kept it the way it was.
  • Quiffed
    324 posts Sunday League Hero

Where have you heard/read about a Ligue 1 treatment? I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be great to have the unique stadiums of Nantes, Dijon, Nimes and all the others. And I've been waiting so long for Stade Louis II, although I don't like the redevelopment, they should have kept it the way it was.

Agreed - I keep hearing these rumours on forums but can’t see anything when searching online
  • Howler19
    875 posts Semi-Pro

There's been quite a bit of talk about it on here mainly because they scanned PSG, Marseille and Lyon recently, and then some newly registered user we have no reason to trust made some claims about what that meant. Nothing of substance though so you're right to take it with a grain of salt for now.
  • Pezzatti
    84 posts Park Captain
    Hi guys. It's me, Lucas Pezzatti again. I am doing threads on Twitter with deep details of FIFA Stadiums here is the last one. I am also posting deep details of VOLTA playgrounds.

• TeamExtreme17
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    Hi guys. It's me, Lucas Pezzatti again. I am doing threads on Twitter with deep details of FIFA Stadiums here is the last one. I am also posting deep details of VOLTA playgrounds.

This is awesome!!