FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• i started this discussion and i am gonna push on with it, copy paste what i wrote in my original post :

Add more generic stadiums, the barcelona one is way to small to be in any way realistic.
    And make a sgeneric stadium editor for career mode, where, you can you use your transfer funds to expand the stadium, so if you start with the Barca one or any other team that has a generic stadium for that matter and expand it, you can expand it to get more capacity etc.
    I actually dont know if you the FIFA teams make money out of stadium capacity, but this feature would be great, and the teams with small capacitiy should have fixed income, would be great aswell, if you make it more realistic by not giving for example the smaller teams in spanish league too much money, but the the fixed income of the stadium tickets sold + where they finish in the league of course or by getting a finacial takeover.
    If Fallout 4 can make DLC for two huge new maps EA could surely add this feature in fifa 20.

One way EA could do this is like the fallout way, gamers can a pay season pass.
    Sick and tired of playing the same generic stadiums over and over again.
    And since i have been a Barca fan since 1998 when i started following football i havent played them in career mode since KONAMI bought the license for the Camp Nou because of the lack of autenticity.
    And the reason i am passionate about this particular issue is because i only play Career mode, if Career mode wouldn't be in the game, i wouldn't buy it.
    I am pretty sure there are alot of FIFA fans that agree with this idea and would pay extra just to have this implemented, you shouldn't have to wait a whole year for this feauture, since EA is one of the biggest gaming companies.

Make this happen, For me and the other fans that agree with me, which i actually think are millions of people since EA sells over 200 million copies each year!

EA would probaly make millions more because of a season pass feature, not only selling for this generic stadium download but probaly for some online features (which i dont know what would be, because as i said, i only play career mode), buying more more footwear or head gear bundles for career mode, more features for players who create their own players etc.
  • Benfica_Boy
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 15
    Estadio da Luz (Benfica) will be in FIFA 20.

EA will announce that next week.

Save my words

estadio1_26julho_noticia.jpg?h=742&la=en-US&w=1320&v=636366801740000000&hash=3538BA28AFEDD64F3865EB0C7A102CE07287C6FD
  • mickjacobjr
    1152 posts Professional

Save my words

estadio1_26julho_noticia.jpg?h=742&la=en-US&w=1320&v=636366801740000000&hash=3538BA28AFEDD64F3865EB0C7A102CE07287C6FD

No chance
  • Estadio da Luz (Benfica) will be in FIFA 20.

Save my words

No chance

It will be in the game.

I'm not joking. Its an inside info. An you will see that...
  • bjornini
    3719 posts National Call-Up

Save my words

No chance

It will be in the game.

:joy:
  • Nakamura8990
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park

Save my words

No chance

It will be in the game.

All stadiums are accounted for so it's not possible. Maybe in a future DLC but unlikely as EA don't usually do that.

• mickjacobjr
    1152 posts Professional

Save my words

No chance

It will be in the game.

There are 90 stadiums in the game and the 90 stadiums are known so stop making up things
  • OldMateCampbell
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Benfica_Boy I'd love for that to happen, but we've already seen lists of stadiums accounting for all 90. Unless EA make a DLC later this year (which I doubt) then I really don't think Estadio da Luz will be in the game, as much as I'd like to believe you.
  • RAFC
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Official announcement this friday?
  • mickjacobjr
    1152 posts Professional
    RAFC wrote: »
    Official announcement this friday?

There are YouTube vids of the 90 stadiums up
  • Bigxoura
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park

Save my words

That would be super cool but idk where you did get that information from loool
  • TeamExtreme17
    2420 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 16
    EA what is with this **** lettering? Can you please start accurately portraying your stadiums? This kind of laziness doesn't exist in PES..

vI2wTtu.jpg
    TmKH9Q1.jpg

This is just an example from the new Bundesliga trailer which means they are BRAND NEW STADIUMS, but this problem exist in Old Trafford and many more.. It's 2019!!
  • flcinusa
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If we ever saw the seats then yeah, I'd be up in arms to get it fixed, it's been a non-issue since FIFA 17 though...
  • Does anyone know the reason why they did not add the Freiburg Stadium in Fifa 20? last fall there was a leak of photos
  • Toronto1982
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 16
    covfefe14 wrote: »
    .....I actually dont know if you the FIFA teams make money out of stadium capacity, but this feature would be great, and the teams with small capacitiy should have fixed income, would be great aswell, if you make it more realistic by not giving for example the smaller teams in spanish league too much money, but the the fixed income of the stadium tickets sold + where they finish in the league of course or by getting a finacial takeover.
    If Fallout 4 can make DLC for two huge new maps EA could surely add this feature in fifa 20.

This has been in FIFA for atleast 3 years now, when you go to finance, you can see how many tickets were sold for each game and how much revenue it brought in. Samller stadium of course have less attendance and bring in less revenue. You can also see the maintenance cost of the stadium and travel cost for away games, etc...

Many feature people wish were in FIFA are actually in the game. I remember many times people ask for a fake Libertadores tournament for South America when it's been there for years.

• comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 16
    EA what is with this **** lettering? Can you please start accurately portraying your stadiums? This kind of laziness doesn't exist in PES..

vI2wTtu.jpg
    TmKH9Q1.jpg

This is just an example from the new Bundesliga trailer which means they are BRAND NEW STADIUMS, but this problem exist in Old Trafford and many more.. It's 2019!!
    I think the cause of this problem is the number of seat.
    letters and crest in seats are similar with pixel art.
    the number of pixel should be big for good quality.
    the number of pixel is the number of seat in FIFA.
    And the number of seat is smaller than real life.
  • TeamExtreme17
    comet213 wrote: »

vI2wTtu.jpg
    TmKH9Q1.jpg

Why arent they accurately recreating stadiums with correct number of seats? Is this why big stadiums still feel small?
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 17
    comet213 wrote: »

vI2wTtu.jpg
    TmKH9Q1.jpg

Why arent they accurately recreating stadiums with correct number of seats? Is this why big stadiums still feel small?

Maybe hardware limit
    I hope they do something in next gen.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited September 17
    wetcase wrote: »

So Bundesliga only has 14 out of 18 and La Liga only has 16 out of 20? Serie A only has 2, Eredivisie only has 1, Liga NOS has 0 but MLS has 5 :D

They really need to add a lot more to ROTW too to improve Champions League and Europa League authenticity..
  • RAFC
    15 posts Ball Boy
    wetcase wrote: »

So Bundesliga only has 14 out of 18 and La Liga only has 16 out of 20? Serie A only has 2, Eredivisie only has 1, Liga NOS has 0 but MLS has 5 :D

They really need to add a lot more to ROTW too to improve Champions League and Europa League authenticity..

Which stadiums are missing apart of camp nou in La Liga?
  • Sullivinho12
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited September 17
  • Sullivinho12
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited September 17
    Osasuna, Granada and Mallorca.
  • wetcase wrote: »

And that makes it a disappointing list to me. Really wished that there would be more attention for leagues outside of the top leagues and MLS...
  • flcinusa
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A ball hasn't been kicked in Donbass Arena for nearly 5 years...
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    I'm sure EA will make stadiums better next year on PS5. Stadiums do sort of feel a bit smaller compared to PES as comet has said. Maybe EA will use the same tech that Konami use. There is absolutely no way they're using proper photogrammetry right now on stadiums.

Hopefully it will be a much bigger game with more big career mode changes bound to happen so many more new stadiums too.
  • Henry14
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 17
  • Toronto1982
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ^^ We all knew he was full of ****
  • Stugg93
    61 posts Park Captain
    It’s a shame he wasn’t correct, but unfortunately we did know this to be the case. However i think it’s quite probable Benfica and Porto will be having their stadiums added in FIFA 21. We also know that Granada, Osasuna, Mallorca, Freiburg, Paderborn and Union Berlin should all be getting their stadiums. If Zenit St. Petersburg get to host the Chsmpions League final, I’d also be very surprised if they do not return to the game with their stadium. We also know that in England any promoted team to the Premier League without a ground will have their stadium added so Leeds, Bristol City, Preston, Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday I think may have the highest chance of joining from England too. That would all mean over 100 stadiums which would be very impressive 👍