FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

  • Bigxoura
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bigxoura wrote: »

    The last stadium really is from the MLS as you can see by the minute 3:34... And Real Sociedad stadium is still not updated, at least the image.

    Knew it would be an MLS stadium. So thats it, all 90 confirmed?

    Thats all... Im still hoping for a Real Sociedad stadium update even with the old pic.
  • CantanoRM
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bigxoura wrote: »
    Bigxoura wrote: »

    The last stadium really is from the MLS as you can see by the minute 3:34... And Real Sociedad stadium is still not updated, at least the image.

    Knew it would be an MLS stadium. So thats it, all 90 confirmed?

    Thats all... Im still hoping for a Real Sociedad stadium update even with the old pic.

    Not gonna happen. The stadium isn't finished. Liverpool and City even had to wait a year while the reconstructions were already finished.
  • Bigxoura
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    CantanoRM wrote: »
    Bigxoura wrote: »
    Bigxoura wrote: »

    The last stadium really is from the MLS as you can see by the minute 3:34... And Real Sociedad stadium is still not updated, at least the image.

    Knew it would be an MLS stadium. So thats it, all 90 confirmed?

    Thats all... Im still hoping for a Real Sociedad stadium update even with the old pic.

    Not gonna happen. The stadium isn't finished. Liverpool and City even had to wait a year while the reconstructions were already finished.

    What about the New Tottenham Stadium then??
  • flcinusa
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bigxoura wrote: »
    muha_masry wrote: »
    i think from this photo they update watford stadium

    https://ibb.co/cJdqJjS

    What what update can you see in that photo? I know the stadium was missing a little part of a stand but i cant see that in the photo.

    Corners were filled in also
  • TeamExtreme17
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 22
    Is it not sad that we're having to guess the new stadiums ourselves? Where is the official info EA? Fifa dev team are hype killers..
  • Rete
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will there be new generic stadia in FIFA 20 to be used by the likes of Bayern and Juventus?
  • Toronto1982
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it not sad that we're having to guess the new stadiums ourselves? Where is the official info EA? Fifa dev team are hype killers..

    They always release the list at the beginning of September
  • Toronto1982
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rete wrote: »
    Will there be new generic stadia in FIFA 20 to be used by the likes of Bayern and Juventus?

    No
  • Shaanxz
    20320 posts Club Captain
    Speculation creates hype. Simple, ea know what they’re doing also pes doesn’t pose a threat to them
  • TeamExtreme17
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is it not sad that we're having to guess the new stadiums ourselves? Where is the official info EA? Fifa dev team are hype killers..

    They always release the list at the beginning of September

    By then the hype will be dead as we will already have guessed the stadiums.
  • Niklasf95
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bigxoura wrote: »
    CantanoRM wrote: »
    Bigxoura wrote: »
    Bigxoura wrote: »

    The last stadium really is from the MLS as you can see by the minute 3:34... And Real Sociedad stadium is still not updated, at least the image.

    Knew it would be an MLS stadium. So thats it, all 90 confirmed?

    Thats all... Im still hoping for a Real Sociedad stadium update even with the old pic.

    Not gonna happen. The stadium isn't finished. Liverpool and City even had to wait a year while the reconstructions were already finished.

    What about the New Tottenham Stadium then??

    I feel like that just had something to do with the construction delays. It was completed a lot later than originally anticipated.
  • muha_masry
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bigxoura wrote: »
    muha_masry wrote: »
    i think from this photo they update watford stadium

    https://ibb.co/cJdqJjS

    What what update can you see in that photo? I know the stadium was missing a little part of a stand but i cant see that in the photo.

    see the difference between fifa 19 and fifa 20 and you know what i mean .. i hope i am right and they update the stadium ..

    FIFA 19 https://ibb.co/ZKg0CmP

    FIFA 20 https://ibb.co/2ZW4t1C
  • Bigxoura
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    muha_masry wrote: »
    Bigxoura wrote: »
    muha_masry wrote: »
    i think from this photo they update watford stadium

    https://ibb.co/cJdqJjS

    What what update can you see in that photo? I know the stadium was missing a little part of a stand but i cant see that in the photo.

    see the difference between fifa 19 and fifa 20 and you know what i mean .. i hope i am right and they update the stadium ..

    FIFA 19 https://ibb.co/ZKg0CmP

    FIFA 20 https://ibb.co/2ZW4t1C

    Yeah it looks like its been updated. It should been updated last year.
  • Hate not seeing another big European stadium added, but they could've at least added Providence Park for the MLS since it's somewhat better than Red Bull Arena.
  • Howler19
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crevels21 wrote: »
    Hate not seeing another big European stadium added, but they could've at least added Providence Park for the MLS since it's somewhat better than Red Bull Arena.

    Yeah, Providence Park is at least a more interesting and unique stadium. Red Bull Arena is basically Waldstadion so pretty lame addition in my opinion.
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    It seems they add big gap between goal and stands.
    red-bull-arena_t1.jpg?h=350&la=en&w=804
  • OldMateCampbell
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey guys, since we now have all 90 real stadiums confirmed, I have created the final list of FIFA 20 stadiums below:
    England: - 31 stadiums (1 New)
    Anfield
    Bramall Lane NEW
    Cardiff City Stadium
    Carrow Road
    Craven Cottage
    Emirates Stadium
    Etihad Stadium
    Fratton Park
    Goodison Park
    KCOM Stadium
    King Power Stadium
    Kirklees Stadium
    Liberty Stadium
    Loftus Road
    London Stadium
    Molineux Stadium
    Old Trafford
    Riverside Stadium
    Selhurst Park
    St. James' Park
    St. Mary's Stadium
    Stadium of Light
    Stamford Bridge
    Stoke City FC Stadium
    The Amex Stadium
    The Hawthorns
    Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
    Turf Moor
    Vicarage Road
    Villa Park
    Vitality Stadium

    Spain - 22 Stadiums (3 New)
    Coliseum Alfonso Pérez
    Estadio ABANCA-Balaídos
    Estadio ABANCA-Riazor
    Estadio Benito Villamarín
    Estadio Ciutat de València
    Estadio de Anoeta
    Estadio de Gran Canaria
    Estadio de la Cerámica
    Estadio de Mendizorroza
    Estadio de Montilivi
    Estadio de Vallecas NEW
    Estadio el Alcoraz NEW
    Estadio Jose Zorrilla NEW
    Estadio La Rosaleda
    Estadio Mestalla
    Estadio San Mamés
    Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
    Municipal de Butarque
    Municipal de Ipurua
    Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán
    RCDE Stadium
    Wanda Metropolitano

    Germany - 18 Stadiums (13 New)
    Commerzbank-Arena NEW
    Düsseldorf Arena NEW
    PreZero Arena NEW
    RheinEnergieSTADION NEW
    Red Bull Arena NEW
    BayArena NEW
    Opel Arena NEW
    Volkswagen Arena NEW
    Mercedes-Benz Arena NEW
    HDI-Arena NEW
    Max-Morlock-Stadion NEW
    WWK Arena NEW
    wohninvest WESERSTADION NEW
    Olympiastadion
    Signal Iduna Park
    BORUSSIA-PARK
    VELTINS-Arena
    Volksparkstadion

    France - 3 Stadiums (1 New)
    Orange Vélodrome
    Parc des Princes
    Stade De Lyon NEW

    Italy - 2 Stadiums
    Stadio Olimpico
    San Siro

    ROTW - 2 Stadiums
    Donbass Arena
    Otkritie Arena

    Eredivisie - 1 Stadium
    Johan Cruijff ArenA

    MLS - 5 Stadiums (1 New)
    BC Place Stadium
    CenturyLink Field
    Mercedes-Benz Stadium
    StubHub Center
    Red Bull Arena (NY) NEW

    Liga MX - 1 Stadium
    Estadio Azteca

    Saudi Pro League - 2 Stadiums
    King Abdullah Sports City
    King Fahd Stadium

    J-League Japan - 1 Stadium
    Panasonic Stadium Suita

    INTERNATIONAL - 2 Stadiums (1 New)
    Wembley Stadium
    Ataturk Olympic Stadium NEW

    STADIUMS WE LOST FROM FIFA 19 - 3 Stadiums
    Allianz Stadium
    Allianz Arena
    El Monumental

  • Bigxoura
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    comet213 wrote: »
    It seems they add big gap between goal and stands.
    red-bull-arena_t1.jpg?h=350&la=en&w=804

    Is there any explanation for they to add these gaps between the goals and the stands?
  • Although 90 stadiums is terrific I feel that you could of aimed to have 100 Stadiums. I’m disappointed that stadiums from other leagues weren’t added this year. Would have been a nice compliment to your champions league and Europa league license. EA Please give us the stadiums across other leagues next year or via DLC this year.

    Portugal Liga NOS stadiums
    Benfica - Estadio da Luz
    FC Porto - Estadio do Dragao
    Sporting - Alvalade (in PES)
    Braga - AXA
    Boavista - Bessa
    Guimaraes - D. Afonso Enriques

    Scotland stadiums
    Celtic (in PES)
    Rangers (in PES)

    Turkey stadiums
    Galatasaray
    Beşiktaş
    Fenerbahce (in PES)

    Netherlands stadiums
    PSV
    Feyenoord (in PES)

    Belgium stadiums
    Anderlecht

    France stadiums
    Monaco (in PES)
    Lille

    Italy stadiums
    Napoli
    Juventus (in PES)

    Spain stadiums
    Barcelona (in PES)

    Germany stadiums
    Bayern Munich - (in PES)

    I know there’s more but these seem to be the most requested for clubs that are in the champions / Europa League. Do u see what your rivals are doing? Get them back EA.
  • If EA added both Stadio Ferraris & Stadio Dall'ara I wouldn't mind if there never was a full Serie A treatment. Just add those two at least...they are underrated but important stadiums.
    Not only is Ferraris beautiful, it is also used by two teams. And Dall'ara is too unique not to add...absolutely impossible to represent with a generic due to that cool tower.
  • Howler19
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If EA added both Stadio Ferraris & Stadio Dall'ara I wouldn't mind if there never was a full Serie A treatment. Just add those two at least...they are underrated but important stadiums.
    Not only is Ferraris beautiful, it is also used by two teams. And Dall'ara is too unique not to add...absolutely impossible to represent with a generic due to that cool tower.

    Absolutely. With every new stadium being built the same way nowadays these old stadium with unique features become even more precious. Artemio Franchi is another favorite that should not be missed if they decided to go for at least a few Serie A stadiums.
  • 90 stadiums is a good amount of stadiums to be fair. Still, I can’t say I’m completely satisfied with it. Of course it is really nice to get the (almost) full leagues, but it seems to hold back the expansion of other (European) stadiums.

    I wouldn’t mind if for FIFA21 they would focus on adding stadiums from different countries instead of a full league again. With La Liga, PL and Bundesliga we’ve got the best leagues covered now.
  • Tom0307
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So have we got the final list of stadiums now we think? 3 Spanish stadiums from last year, Red Bulls, Ataturk, Bramall Lane and Bundesliga?
  • NDJ591
    468 posts Sunday League Hero
  • Bigxoura
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    So have we got the final list of stadiums now we think? 3 Spanish stadiums from last year, Red Bulls, Ataturk, Bramall Lane and Bundesliga?

    Yeah thats it
  • CantanoRM
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    So have we got the final list of stadiums now we think? 3 Spanish stadiums from last year, Red Bulls, Ataturk, Bramall Lane and Bundesliga?

    And Lyon
  • Yan3k
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Not enough stadiums in the French and Italian leagues. I hope that next year they will buy more stadiums from France. It's nice to see 5 stadiums from MLS now, it's time for the next :)
  • muha_masry
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nothing from Poland again. Or other smaller countries. Boooooooooooooooo!
Sign In or Register to comment.