FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    1917 posts Fans' Favourite
    ReQoDa wrote: »
    Guys I want to remind something. UEFA Super Cup 2019 stadium is Vodafone Park not Estadio do Dragao.

I've corrected the OP.. Thank you :)
  • Richie827
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lpw broadcast camera for San Siro.And for God sake bring back Camp Nou.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited April 11
    Just going to leave this here for the devs to see how to accurately recreate a stadium exterior:

• Richie827
    Tunnel animation can we get more of that?
  • TeamExtreme17
    Richie827 wrote: »
    Tunnel animation can we get more of that?

They shown the Etihad's tunnel in their Fifa 16 trailer, look at 1.32:

Care to explain @EA_Andy @EA_Cian ???
  • Pwalie86
    1128 posts Professional
    They used to show Etihad tunnel in Fifa 12-13 on the PS3 but not seen it since PS4 versions of Fifa.

Even generic ones would be better than nothing. So can see it happening now. Only tunnel entrances we'll get are the stadiums that feature in UCL final games. UCL final in 2020 is the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Turkey, so that'll be in the game for Fifa 20 surely.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited April 11
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    They used to show Etihad tunnel in Fifa 12-13 on the PS3 but not seen it since PS4 versions of Fifa.

Even generic ones would be better than nothing. So can see it happening now. Only tunnel entrances we'll get are the stadiums that feature in UCL final games. UCL final in 2020 is the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Turkey, so that'll be in the game for Fifa 20 surely.

All licensed stadiums should have their tunnel entrances for pre-match cut-scenes. Generic stadiums would have generic ones with the home teams crest on the tunnel wall or something to make it feel like that teams home ground..

Always wanted to see Man Utd players line up in the tunnel in Fifa B)

http://images.app.goo.gl/YhkfmW1AmC9TrTQDA
  • Pwalie86
    1128 posts Professional

All licensed stadiums should have their tunnel entrances for pre-match cut-scenes. Generic stadiums would have generic ones with the home teams crest on the tunnel wall or something to make it feel like that teams home ground..

I could've sworn that when Fifa 17 was about to be announced, they showed Man Utd players in their real tunnel which was shown through an EA Snapchat video. But with The Journey first trailer, they did show EPL tunnels with their club badges and colours in the tunnels.

Yes all licensed stadiums should be 100% properly licensed and have real tunnels. Even generic ones should be made to look good as well.

But, Fifa 20 is just another copy and paste job until it arrives on PS5. So we can't expect much now.
  • TeamExtreme17

I could've sworn that when Fifa 17 was about to be announced, they showed Man Utd players in their real tunnel which was shown through an EA Snapchat video. But with The Journey first trailer, they did show EPL tunnels with their club badges and colours in the tunnels.

Yes all licensed stadiums should be 100% properly licensed and have real tunnels. Even generic ones should be made to look good as well.

But, Fifa 20 is just another copy and paste job until it arrives on PS5. So we can't expect much now.

You are absolutely correct, they DID show all the PL tunnels in a trailer! Thats what i was looking for when i found that Etihad tunnel in that Fifa 16 trailer but i cant find that specific one that shows all the PL ones..
  • Shaanxz
    19923 posts Club Captain
    Honestly if there was a time to skip an upcoming fifa/pes it would be this year. Wouldn’t expect any drastic changes till next year when next gen consoles are out
  • TeamExtreme17
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Honestly if there was a time to skip an upcoming fifa/pes it would be this year. Wouldn’t expect any drastic changes till next year when next gen consoles are out

PES made a great move starting from scratch with a brand new engine, yes they took 2 steps back but IMO will of taken 5 steps forward by time of PS5 consoles. Fifa needs to do the same as it still has PS2 and PS3 elements in it..
  • Pwalie86
    1128 posts Professional

PES made a great move starting from scratch with a brand new engine, yes they took 2 steps back but IMO will of taken 5 steps forward by time of PS5 consoles. Fifa needs to do the same as it still has PS2 and PS3 elements in it..

Fifa legit has PS3 stadiums, weather, celebrations and even quality of modes in it. Would be nice to see a game built from the ground up for PS5. Snow on pitches looks exactly same in Fifa 19 as Fifa 13, only better resolution.

Some games I have played and it mostly looks next gen, but throughout any game, you do see some PS3 Fifa creeping up on you.
  • TeamExtreme17

Fifa legit has PS3 stadiums, weather, celebrations and even quality of modes in it. Would be nice to see a game built from the ground up for PS5. Snow on pitches looks exactly same in Fifa 19 as Fifa 13, only better resolution.

Some games I have played and it mostly looks next gen, but throughout any game, you do see some PS3 Fifa creeping up on you.

Absolutely, i know its only a small detail but i've been playing a Celtic Master League in PES 2019 all week as i'm sick of Career Mode and the lack of Starheads, and even the flags on top of Celtic Park move in the wind, that level of detail is insane!
  • Futbol22 wrote: »
    The Allianz Arena also needs to be updated to included the tunnel entrance. Ridiculous that the players enter from the corner of the stadium.

Red LED lighting also needs to be added.

FIFA19-Hero-UEFA-Juventus-stadium-xs.jpg

Anyone notice they got the Player entrance right in the trailer but not in game? Also they should add the tunnel it's gorgeous
  • TeamExtreme17
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    The Allianz Arena also needs to be updated to included the tunnel entrance. Ridiculous that the players enter from the corner of the stadium.

Red LED lighting also needs to be added.

FIFA19-Hero-UEFA-Juventus-stadium-xs.jpg

Anyone notice they got the Player entrance right in the trailer but not in game? Also they should add the tunnel it's gorgeous

Why was this advertised when it's blatantly outdated!? @EA_Andy
  • Pwalie86
    1128 posts Professional
    EA don't do tunnels unless your team hosts a UCL final. I sure hope in Fifa 22 at least they host it in Swansea! :D
  • TeamExtreme17
    EA don't do tunnels unless your team hosts a UCL final. I sure hope in Fifa 22 at least they host it in Swansea! :D

Or Barrow AFC (National League) :#
  • Richie827
    Some of these stadiums look as exactly the same as FIFA 11.
  • Richie827
    2hggrnr.jpg
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited April 21
    2hggrnr.jpg

Fifa 2000!? :D
  • Richie827
    2hggrnr.jpg

Fifa 2000!? :D

FIFA 98!😀
  • Pwalie86
    1128 posts Professional
    2hggrnr.jpg

Little do you know that you've stumbled upon a Fifa 21 PS5 pic there. :D

• Richie827
    2hggrnr.jpg

Little do you know that you've stumbled upon a Fifa 21 PS5 pic there. :D

I know right?😂 The shadowing is amazing.
  • Richie827
    La Bombonera in FIFA 20 plz.And We don't wanna see a fake Boca team wearing fake light blue shirts no more!
  • Edub28
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I’ve been dying to see BMO field (TFC) in the game for a few years now, I know MLS stadiums aren’t nearly as important as the other league stadiums but I think they should look into some more MLS. DCs stadium would be sick same with Minnesota
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited April 26
    Any chance now you've added those held back Bayern Munich starheads you can now add the updated Allianz Arena you advertised in your trailers & screenshots? @EA_Andy
  • Richie827
    Any chance now you've added those held back Bayern Munich starheads you can now add the updated Allianz Arena you advertised in your trailers & screenshots? @EA_Andy

Next year is inevitable.😅
  • TeamExtreme17

Next year is inevitable.😅

They shouldn't of advertised it in their Fifa 19 trailers though :(
  • Stugg93
    22 posts Ball Boy
    Bramall Lane (Sheffield United) will be in FIFA 20 after their promotion was confirmed today. Potentially FIFA fans may also get one of either Elland Road (Leeds United), Pride Park (Derby County) or Ashton Gate (Bristol City) if the clubs win promotion in the play offs where they'll almost certainly need to beat Aston Villa or West Brom in the final
  • Howler19
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    Bramall Lane (Sheffield United) will be in FIFA 20 after their promotion was confirmed today. Potentially FIFA fans may also get one of either Elland Road (Leeds United), Pride Park (Derby County) or Ashton Gate (Bristol City) if the clubs win promotion in the play offs where they'll almost certainly need to beat Aston Villa or West Brom in the final

And on that topic, the promotion race in Spain and Germany will provide plenty of new stadiums if EA decide to follow through with the full league treatments there. My guess is that FC Köln's stadium was already scanned last season, now they're going back up so it's surely going to be in. HSV throwing away their promotion is good news from this perspective since we already have their stadium anyway. Leaves room for Paderborn or Union Berlin.

In Spain we have Osasuna surely going up and Estadio El Sadar will be a nice addition if they put that one in. It will be a tight race between Granada and Albacete for the second direct promotion. I hope Mallorca wins the promotion playoff since Son Moix would be nice in the game.