FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• ELBarto_3
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KireBy wrote: »

Νew banners?!!?!?
  • Pwalie86
    1193 posts Professional
    I'm guessing they'd have finally fixed Wembley with deep nets. Going by the Real Madrid pic.
  • Craig_B98
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dortmund stadium is looking good
  • KireBy
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ELBarto_3 wrote: »
    KireBy wrote: »

Νew banners?!!?!?

Real stadium sponsors instead of **** generics
  • flcinusa
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    With the updates to Madrid and Dortmund stadiums, makes me wonder if we're due a slew of photogrammetry updated stadiums
  • TeamExtreme17
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would like EA to do something similar for us..

• DYL_26
    57 posts Park Captain
    I would like EA to do something similar for us..

That is actually phenomenal! I can’t wait to play PES this year.
  • OldMateCampbell
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    PES is honestly amazing when it comes to graphics and getting scans of faces/stadiums on point, if EA and Konami had the exact same licenses as one another, I have no doubt who'd make the better game.
  • BigJaseNo1
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So fifa got the licensing for the lower leagues but I would love for them to bring the stadiums into the game and bring and for a career mode wouldn’t it be perfect to bring a league 2 team with a real stadium playing in the champions league... I’m not fussed for the star heads just the stadiums... @EA_Andy would this be a project for the near future?
  • Dortmunder89
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    during the entry into the field between Dortmund-Bayern the logo EA appeared and also in the first seconds under the scoreboard .. I believe that the Bundesliga will have all the stadiums
  • TeamExtreme17
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    during the entry into the field between Dortmund-Bayern the logo EA appeared and also in the first seconds under the scoreboard .. I believe that the Bundesliga will have all the stadiums

Obviously not all..
  • Azzabazza
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    What if for FIFA 21, since EA have the EFL Partnership (Championship, League 1 & 2), to put all stadia in the game? (Completely forgot that they had the partnership since FIFA 17, I think) ?
  • Azzabazza wrote: »
    What if for FIFA 21, since EA have the EFL Partnership (Championship, League 1 & 2), to put all stadia in the game? (Completely forgot that they had the partnership since FIFA 17, I think) ?

I'll be happy!
  • BigJaseNo1
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Azzabazza wrote: »

This would make career journeys amazing... would love to have Salford city in the champions league with a real stadium!!
  • nikolapfc89
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Talking about nets, they should make possibility to change net color in options or in edit mode per team/stadium.
    It will have some effects at least with generic stadiums.
  • Howler19
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    Talking about nets, they should make possibility to change net color in options or in edit mode per team/stadium.

Well, why not? But it honestly seems like one of the least important things to be able to edit since almost every team has white nets anyway.
  • Pwalie86
    1193 posts Professional
    PES stadiums look miles better than Fifa. Fans look way better too.
  • frezy
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    The Allianz Arena also needs to be updated to included the tunnel entrance. Ridiculous that the players enter from the corner of the stadium.

Red LED lighting also needs to be added.

FIFA19-Hero-UEFA-Juventus-stadium-xs.jpg

Anyone notice they got the Player entrance right in the trailer but not in game? Also they should add the tunnel it's gorgeous

I see somebody posted that allianz arena wont be included in fifa20
  • Druski5150
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Howler19 wrote: »

Well, why not? But it honestly seems like one of the least important things to be able to edit since almost every team has white nets anyway.

Plenty of teams use multi colored nets. PES allows you not to only edit bet color and patterns but also the net support alignments (number of pegs and support cables)

• comet213
    2331 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stadium theme in FUT is interesting feature.
    It is already applied to some competitions in Career mode. But It should be applied each team. Especially, team using generic stadium.
  • comet213
    https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/08/fifa-20-loses-river-plate-license-team-will-called-nunez.html
    River plate is also PES exclusive.
    El Monumental is removed.

Then the number of new stadium is 20.

13 Bundesliga stadiums+Bramall Lane(Sheffield United)+Parc OL+3 Laliga?+2 stadiums?

• Howler19
    edited August 8
    comet213 wrote: »
    https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/08/fifa-20-loses-river-plate-license-team-will-called-nunez.html

13 Bundesliga stadiums+Bramall Lane(Sheffield United)+Parc OL+3 Laliga?+2 stadiums?

That Libertadores license would be the most pointless thing ever at this point so I assume there's nothing to that. South America in general is just unplayable unfortunately.

We're not sure that they've actually scanned Union Berlin and Paderborn's stadiums this summer though are we? If not that's only 11 new Bundesliga stadiums which leaves 4 stadiums. At least one will surely be from MLS. If Zenit is in then their stadium should be too but might lose Spartak so that doesn't make a difference for the count. Let's hope for a couple of great additions. The rumor about Estadio da Luz would be great for example.

Edit: I realize that you probably counted last season's three relegated Bundesliga clubs which would make it 14 new German stadiums (including Köln who likely had their stadium scanned two years ago). That's probably how it will be.
  • comet213
    Signal Iduna Park Tunnel Comparsion
    FIFA 19
    JyJANZQ.jpg
    FIFA 20
    EBXhIXRXsAA7LG7.jpg
    Real life
    LS2_2164.jpg?crop=0px,415px,5388px,3035px&fit=1140

• comet213
    Howler19 wrote: »

That Libertadores license would be the most pointless thing ever at this point so I assume there's nothing to that. South America in general is just unplayable unfortunately.

We're not sure that they've actually scanned Union Berlin and Paderborn's stadiums this summer though are we? If not that's only 11 new Bundesliga stadiums which leaves 4 stadiums. At least one will surely be from MLS. If Zenit is in then their stadium should be too but might lose Spartak so that doesn't make a difference for the count. Let's hope for a couple of great additions. The rumor about Estadio da Luz would be great for example.

Edit: I realize that you probably counted last season's three relegated Bundesliga clubs which would make it 14 new German stadiums (including Köln who likely had their stadium scanned two years ago). That's probably how it will be.

Köln? I didn't know that.
  • ELBarto_3
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is there hope for promoted Bundesliga clubs, like Union, to have their grounds?

What do y'all think?
  • airpreezy
    962 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 8

What do y'all think?

No, think it’s the same as LaLiga last year. Promoted teams won’t geht their stadium and relegated will. Which is in that case the better option, Hannover an Stuttgart have amazing stadiums.
    Union and cologne would be nice too but I think it happens for fifa21
  • Kasa
    52 posts Park Captain

My god, this is getting ridiculous, ea are really losing ground, what do we get in return?

• Howler19
    airpreezy wrote: »

What do y'all think?

No, think it’s the same as LaLiga last year. Promoted teams won’t geht their stadium and relegated will. Which is in that case the better option, Hannover an Stuttgart have amazing stadiums.
    Union and cologne would be nice too but I think it happens for fifa21

The thing is many of the Bundesliga stadiums were scanned two years ago when Köln was in the Bundesliga, which we know from the leak. So it's possible that Köln's stadium will be in because of this but not Union and Paderborn.
  • Quiffed
    61 posts Park Captain
    Nurenberg, Hannover and Stuttgart?
  • Howler19
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Nurenberg, Hannover and Stuttgart?

Yes. Those three and all Bundesliga clubs except Union and Paderborn is my guess. And Bayern... pathetically.