FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• Reggie77
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RickNU19 wrote: »
    The stadium of Racing Club (Argentina) is going to be in FIFA 20, at least the rumour is strong

Can't be better than the London Stadium 🙄
  • bjornini
    3575 posts National Call-Up
    RickNU19 wrote: »
    The stadium of Racing Club (Argentina) is going to be in FIFA 20, at least the rumour is strong

• PiotrLolo
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 5

Don't know how reliable this info is.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

I'd say highly likely as 3 of the 4 are from PL, La Liga & Bundesliga so pretty much certain and the 4th is Benfica which is a strong rumour too. Its the others of the "Several" new stadiums im more interested in. Benfica scan is good news though..
  • Shaanxz
    20298 posts Club Captain
    Don’t get me wrong keeping the current would be great. But if ea lost Bayern’s and juves stadiums but added a lot from different leagues. I wouldn’t complain
  • flcinusa
    477 posts Sunday League Hero
    Benfica is an easy add for them, just change the roof on the Emirates like they do with the Stamford Bridge clones

/s
  • airpreezy
    962 posts Semi-Pro
    it will be interesting to see if they implement the relegated teams stadiums, like Stuttgart hannover and nurnberg

They did Malaga and Deportivo last year ai I hope we will see especially Stuttgart and hannovers, cause they’re amazing stadiums
  • SaintsFCFan
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    airpreezy wrote: »
    it will be interesting to see if they implement the relegated teams stadiums, like Stuttgart hannover and nurnberg

They did Malaga and Deportivo last year ai I hope we will see especially Stuttgart and hannovers, cause they’re amazing stadiums

What I'm thinking is we have the stadiums from last season (18/19) so those teams will be relegated with their stadium. However, we won't get the new stadiums. That's assuming it's the same case as La Liga.
  • ELBarto_3
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

It's not reliable, the Parc OL will be in the game, and they don't have it.
  • Howler19
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I updated my FIFA 20 stadium assignments if anyone is interested.

I will update this later when more information is confirmed.
  • OldMateCampbell
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolutely on the ball again @Howler19 ! Not that we want you to do too much more work, but hopefully we see a lot more highlighted rows soon if a Bundesliga scan comes and we get some of the other La Liga stadiums!
  • Marcos73
    13 posts Ball Boy
    La Liga predictions.

Best and ultra optimistic scenario.

Zorilla, El Alcoraz, Vallecas, El Sadar, Los Cármenes and Son Moix stadiums.

Semi optimistic scenario.

Zorilla, El Alcoraz and Vallecas stadiums.

Possible scenario.

Zorilla stadium.
  • Howler19
    Absolutely on the ball again @Howler19 ! Not that we want you to do too much more work, but hopefully we see a lot more highlighted rows soon if a Bundesliga scan comes and we get some of the other La Liga stadiums!

Happy to do more work on that as long as it's not about removing yellow highlights!
  • bjornini
    Howler19 wrote: »

Just so you know for Belgium: Beerschot isn't the newly promoted team. But it is KV Mechelen
  • Howler19
    bjornini wrote: »

Just so you know for Belgium: Beerschot isn't the newly promoted team. But it is KV Mechelen

Yeah, I saw that. It was still Beerschot when I posted that but I noticed the court changed that after I posted it. I will change it for the next update.
  • TeamExtreme17
    As expected, Allianz Arena perfectly represented in PES:

• comet213
    2338 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 11

Why EA can't do like this?
  • TeamExtreme17
    comet213 wrote: »

They can...
  • PiotrLolo
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero

They are lazy. Too much people paying for FP so they don't care. PES is in a situation where they must try to attract more people to their game.
  • EA has multiple times signed licenses with clubs and even leagues to take away stuff from PES and then not do anything with it. Remember it was 2013 that they took away the stadium license for La Liga and then in 2016 took away the whole league license only to wait until 2019 to get 80% of la Liga stadiums in game plus 25% of players scanned. Look what they did with having Bayern and Juve as exclusives; next to nothing. What a disgraceful company. No wonder they make most of their money from getting children to gamble and then lying to governments that it isn't gambling. They might as well get into chemicals like Nestle or Monsanto their ethics are that poor.
  • flcinusa
    477 posts Sunday League Hero

Too lazy, once a stadium is added, it's rarely updated unlesss something major happens, like Man City and Liverpool building new stands, even then it's over a year later. Got to wonder now, do they have too many stadiums that require updating and not enough resources to do it?

Konami look like they leave the stadiums as is, so you have Allianz advertising around the tier fronts, with Celtic Park and Ibrox last year it had all the proper local advertising left in place, EA would take time to strip that away to put their own FIFA 20 or Ultimate Team or YouTube channel ads there...
  • Lavinas
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Wtf... EA only had to renew their **** license... Instead they lost 3 BIG CLUBS in one shot...
  • Skorpio_King
    4901 posts Big Money Move
    Lavinas wrote: »
    Wtf... EA only had to renew their **** license... Instead they lost 3 BIG CLUBS in one shot...

EAs big Failure
  • Shaanxz
    20298 posts Club Captain
    Non issue for me if they add more stadiums from other leagues
  • Futbol22
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 12
    Lavinas wrote: »

EAs big Failure

TOTAL FAILURE. What $h/+ generic stadium are they going to use in place of it - crown lane..? Disgraceful👎

What good is the Bundesliga treatment if the Allianz is not in it? Playing CM with home games at some generic outdated stadium. Definitely not picking this game up....
  • bjornini
    @Howler19

Another FYI for your stadium assignment list: Anderlecht has officially changed its stadium name to 'Lotto Park'
  • Howler19
    edited July 12
    @Howler19

Another FYI for your stadium assignment list: Anderlecht has officially changed its stadium name to 'Lotto Park'

I will not change that though since I don't use sponsor names.
  • bjornini
    @Howler19

I will not change that though since I don't use sponsor names.

I understand, although not using sponsors for some stadiums doesn't really make much sense.

For example, you state that the Genk stadium is called 'Fenixstadion'. But Genk changed the stadium name in 2007 and noone in Belgium uses the name fenixstadion anymore