Best 2 striker formation?

LenKikk
718 posts Semi-Pro
edited March 13
Im looking for some input from you guys. Currently rocking this team, but im struggling with the formations as i want to play Crespo, Neymar and Hulk as strikers or cam. Been fooling around with 2 striker formations but cant seem to find the right fit.

What works for you guys?

(i also got bonaventura and memphis sbc and like 200k, tomorrow 300k+ for any upgrades)

Len-Kik-FIFA19-20190311-22-37-01.png

Comments

• Tsarov
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    4-4-2 is fantastic post patch.
  • Campino
    26775 posts Player of the Year
    3-5-2 is now my go to formation
  • Diggy
    13527 posts Has That Special Something
    I use the one you have displayed
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    Tsarov wrote: »

Seems like a balanced formation, Hulk and Crespo as strikers. Neymar would be lm though. Maybe i should look what is best for the team and bench a few untradeables.
  • LenKikk
    718 posts Semi-Pro
    Diggy wrote: »
    I use the one you have displayed

Might have to give it a go again. Any particular aspects i have to pay attention to instruction wise?
  • Paciga45
    3530 posts National Call-Up
  • Dinksy
    1932 posts Play-Off Hero
    Paciga45 wrote: »

• Cheetah Thumbs
    4148 posts National Call-Up
    41212 narrow. Go wide if I have trouble creating.
  • sofyanm
    1943 posts Play-Off Hero
  • Daddy
    5448 posts Big Money Move
    4312 and 352
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    41212(2) for me.
  • mellow_yellow
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »

Seems like a balanced formation, Hulk and Crespo as strikers. Neymar would be lm though. Maybe i should look what is best for the team and bench a few untradeables.

fwiw i have found it more productive to find a formation thats suits my style then find players to fit that formation, rather than switch out to a formation so i can fit certain players into if that makes sense?

i'm really liking 442 at the moment and different player instructions for different game situations
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    I did play 352 but struggled to get the wingers into the game and with 3atb you need really good CBs to make it work and even then there are gaps in defence.

I'm using 41212(2) now and it's so much better. The front 3 are great obviously but the 2 CMs really get involved going forward. I also manually make Marcelo go further forward from LB sometimes as he has 90 crossing and he gets a fair few assists.
  • Grown93
    3275 posts National Call-Up
    I cant play with any 2 ST form this year. I tried everything and my Strikers dont make anything. in other way, use 442 with silvers and works great and strikers do the work. Idk what im doing wrong with golds 😅
  • DarthGrowler
    14185 posts Has That Special Something
    41212 narrow. Go wide if I have trouble creating.

This. 4312 is fun too
  • Hollandman
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    424,most fun formation for me
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    Grown93 wrote: »
    I cant play with any 2 ST form this year. I tried everything and my Strikers dont make anything. in other way, use 442 with silvers and works great and strikers do the work. Idk what im doing wrong with golds 😅

I was like this, then struggled with 4231 and 433 so reverted back to 41212(2) and it clicked again. There's just moments when the game is against you and no formation will work.
  • Both version of 442!
  • toonbalmy
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    3-5-2 it's well balanced 👍