The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is division 1 exhausting at times?

RichieDaSavage
1747 posts Play-Off Hero
^

Comments

• HekTic_JukeZ
    2349 posts Fans' Favourite
    No.

If it gets exhausting, probably a good sign to take a break.
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    No.

If it gets exhausting, probably a good sign to take a break.

I took a two week break and I came back for three games and it feels like a lot with all the high pressure, I'm up against lol.
  • Batjuice19
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just depends on the stretch of people you face.. You might face lots of lag or endless sweat. Once in a blue moon you get a stretch of good players.. I find the lower divisions to have more skilled better players that just don't want to lower themselves to sweating like a lot of the people that get to div 1 without having any skill.

I usually use bronze or silver team in div 1 then drop back down to lower divs like 3 and 2 and hope for better. Lately tho it's tough to see any difference between the divs
  • anh2222
    628 posts Sunday League Hero
    Almost every1 is playing high pressure on div 1 now. most dont know how to defend, and yet they play ultra attack and super high pressure. easy goal once u get the ball and a through ball through all their defense. Its been pretty easy against those teams for me.
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    Exhausting is EXACTLY the word for it